Favorite Anime Boston 2008 Moments

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
CaptJackSprw
Experienced Poster

Post by CaptJackSprw »

Frankly I'm not sorry for stepping on Team Evil's leader...he had it comin'!
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

[quote=Atree][quote=...s...][quote=Atree][quote=...s...]When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P[/quote]
Oh! Before I took your photo, I screamed out, "B!" roughly three times as loudly as a could. Unfortunately, I'm terribly quiet. So then I gave up and just ran over. XD[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, I probably wasn't paying attention :blush: [/quote]

No, honestly, I'm REALLY quiet. And sort of invisible.
Example: Once I sneaked into class (I was gone almost all day with the town-wide band playing at different schools) in my nice dress clothes, sat down, and nobody noticed. Not even my teacher, or the kid I sat next to.
[/quote]
You aren't a NINJA by any chance are you!?
Zepka
Obsessed Poster

Post by Zepka »

lets ee i got a few....

-Having people recognize my team aqua cosplay
-Getting easily 20 pics taken of our ductape group...in less than an hour
-Getting more hugs as zetsu than any other cosplay.
-Having bright green hair for two days
-Getting to snap the neck of roy at chess!!
-meeting all the awesome people at chess (Halibel, gin, Cpt Kurro, itachi, Miruki, and alucard)
-Harrassing the people in line for chess as the cosplot group
-getting pizza at 2 in the morning sat/sun with nami, hat and clogs, sasuke, and shikimaru

there are so many more but these are some of my favs
Joey "Zepka" Pellegrino
Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff - Coordinator 2022

Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2022
RyougaSaotome
Getting the hang of this...

Post by RyougaSaotome »

The Masquerade line. Singing "I'll make a man out of you", as well as "Pokemon". Watari and Nabeshin rocked out with that line, and we love you for it.

ROCK ON!
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=Kiarrens][quote=whatsupworld]
also, watching my friend/the person next to me practically be molested by Hughes while he was trying to share all his photos with them...he crossed the hall and jumped a 3-foot barrier in about 10 seconds flat. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. it was amazing. xD[/quote]
... More people saw this than I expected. I am SO GLAD we got the epic-ness on film.[/quote]
And it's up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv1Tp4jhNKk
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Nashida
Expert Poster

Post by Nashida »

I've got quite a few, but there's one that just takes the cake.

My friend Kate and I cosplayed as Axel and Roxas, and we were relaxing with the rest of the group we were with in the lobby at the Marriot when these two middle-aged maybe 50 year old women asked if they could have our picture. So the five of us posed: Ichigo scowled, Ed posed for alchemy, Lust got...lusty...and AKUROKU on the couch. And the grannies went wild saying "the kids will love it!"

Kate and I didn't have the heart (no pun intended) to tell them it was yaoi. That's why my head's down: I'm trying way too hard not to laugh.

Here's the photo

There was also:
- Getting my leg glomped by chibi Larxene
- Meeting "Roxel" ("You're Mom, you've got the hips")
- Having a 4-year old run up to me calling out "Assel! Assel!" because he couldn't say the "X"
- Making fun of our Ed's "antennae"
- Watching this LIVE in the Masq. Line
- Let's hear it for fanservice.
Axel (KHII): AB07,AB08 (Cosplay Chess-Team Evil)
Reno(FF:AC): AB10
Riley (Pokemon): AB11
N Harmonia (Pokemon): AB12
deviantART Cosplay.comFacebookMy website
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
whatsupworld

Post by whatsupworld »

[quote=Kiarrens][quote=Kiarrens][quote=whatsupworld]
also, watching my friend/the person next to me practically be molested by Hughes while he was trying to share all his photos with them...he crossed the hall and jumped a 3-foot barrier in about 10 seconds flat. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. it was amazing. xD[/quote]
... More people saw this than I expected. I am SO GLAD we got the epic-ness on film.[/quote]
And it's up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv1Tp4jhNKk[/quote]

oh my goodness.
I just watched that, and I am absolutely out of my mind laughing right now.
not only does it have all the amazing Hughes moments I witnessed, but also me/my friend/Tamaki's conversation about "having so much in common". xD *dies laughing*
shellyshellz
Veteran Poster

Post by shellyshellz »

My favorite moments:

1. Delivering water to the people in the registration line on Friday night. (I was Miwako from Paradise Kiss--curly pink wig and blue-and-white dress.) I was called "God", "Jesus", and "Pink-haired bearer of liquidy goodness". ^^

2. Ditching the 18+ Dating Game in favor of instant ramen, a House rerun, and SLEEP.

3. Running around and performing various script- and microphone-related errands on Sunday morning for Cosplay Chess.
pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

[quote=NobiZero]Hearing Shinji Ikari say "I'm trippin' balls" after drinking an Amp during cosplay chess was probably the funniest thing I heard all weekend.[/quote]

Omfg... true facts are true, that made me laugh so freaking hard... Shinji, you were the best Shinji Ever!! And you are totally badass evil.
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=pmastamonkmonk][quote=NobiZero]Hearing Shinji Ikari say "I'm trippin' balls" after drinking an Amp during cosplay chess was probably the funniest thing I heard all weekend.[/quote]

Omfg... true facts are true, that made me laugh so freaking hard... Shinji, you were the best Shinji Ever!! And you are totally badass evil.[/quote]
The thing that I loved most about him was how damn much he sounded like Spike Spencer. It was downright creepy.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

[quote=Vulcan][quote=pmastamonkmonk]
4. Hanging with Vulcan and the other cosplayers backstage at the masq (3[/quote]

Wow, personally pointed out, I feel honored!

Oh man the pirate victory was so cool. I hope I didn't step on anybody accidently, there were so many dead bodies on stage XD
[/quote]

Well, you ARE fairly epic... and in the top five of the Captain Jacks I've seen (though Drunky Jack with his turtle slippers and Davy Jones keyblade kind of takes the cake for epic win...)

[quote=Zepka]lets ee i got a few....
-meeting all the awesome people at chess (Halibel, gin, Cpt Kurro, itachi, Miruki, and alucard)

there are so many more but these are some of my favs[/quote]

Hi! *waves* Captain Kuro here! Epic to meet you, too! I love meeting new people at these things >3
ShadowWolf
Committed Poster

Post by ShadowWolf »

[quote=Kiarrens][quote=pmastamonkmonk][quote=NobiZero]Hearing Shinji Ikari say "I'm trippin' balls" after drinking an Amp during cosplay chess was probably the funniest thing I heard all weekend.[/quote]

Omfg... true facts are true, that made me laugh so freaking hard... Shinji, you were the best Shinji Ever!! And you are totally badass evil.[/quote]
The thing that I loved most about him was how damn much he sounded like Spike Spencer. It was downright creepy.[/quote]

OMFG, he sounded just like him right? That made me so happy! I'm not kidding, I was ready to give him a huge high five. He made a great Shinji!
siamwing
Experienced Poster

Post by siamwing »

1. Sat. morning, saw an Aokiji cosplayer and ran to hug him. He was really happy and said, "Finally! My first hug of the con!"

2. Mike Sinterniklass at his panel, adoring a cute dog accompanied by a cosplayer on a scooter. "Awwwww! Cute puppy!"

3. A mother asking for my photo for her daughter in the dealers room when I was Vincent Valentine. There were so many mothers at this con! And they had an awesome time!

4. My friend took a photo of another mother cosplaying as Batwoman in purple at the food court when she was running away. But she came back so my friend can take a better photo of her. She was awesome.

5. Found a Shaun of the Dead cosplayer and his girlfriend as old skool Rainbow Bright. It was really late Sat. nite and neither of us had cameras but they hugged us. Yay!

6. Found a little Larxene cosplayer. She gave me and my friend hugs after we took her photo. Awwwwww! She was soooooo cute!!

7. My friend and I being really ADD in pre-reg line Thurs nite, kept reciting lines from Labyrinth and doing the Team Venture pose. We totally had really bad jitters then. Haha.

8. Masquerade, the cute little CardCaptor Sakura reciting Juliet lines onstage. Awwwwww! Soooo cute!!

9. Little kids cosplaying winned me over. Especially the little Naruto one who was really into character. He was stabbing the floor with a kunai all over the place.

10. Ok, embarrassing but a really funny moment I can never forget. A black ninja randomly walking too close behind me. When I turn around, I freaked out and ran to catch up with my friends. The ninja then quickly got behind me again but to the side a little and placed his claws with blue paint lightly on my shoulder. I freaked out again and totally ran to the front of my group. I was behind them to whole entire time so they didn't see this situation happening. When I told them about the ninja, they turned out and said, "What ninja?" He totally disappeared! Wuuuut?!?!
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

I have a second one. When I was waiting in the pre-reg line on Friday, I was dressed as Light, and this Mello decides to chase me and tackle me. I was tackled, glomped, chased and tortured, all in the pre-reg line. If anyone saw me then, or has pics of it, please message me! =)
Xiren
Dedicated Poster

Post by Xiren »

oh I have another. Slap boxing as L with my Light in main events before Hentai Dubbing started out of boredom.

and the crack fanservicing that occured with Light as B before/at/after the dance Friday.
Wolfie Pie
Expert Poster

Post by Wolfie Pie »

That was me! :laugh:

I have a vid of it up on youtube. I hope you don't mind.
AB congoer since 2006!
Find me on Instagram @pastelcrayfish
AB24 cosplans:
Genya Shinazugawa (KNY)
Takashi Mitsuya (ToReve)
koto heartilly
I'm new!

Post by koto heartilly »

"Magikarp, use Splash Attack!"

"Magikarp attacked with Splash Attack!"

"It was super effective!"

"Actually, he missed."

"Magikarp sucks."

FTW.

Superbus
Determined Poster

Post by Superbus »

Me as half mask bankai Ichigo, a zaraki kenpachi, a shirosaki (aka Hichigo), the " sexy" stripping Gin, arrancar outfit orihime, a rangiku, and other all marching around the hynes (mostly the masqurade, and registration lines) drumming on the barrel singing "We lost/are the game". If anyone has pics or videos of that PLEASE send them too me. It was the best moment evur!
plantea80
Experienced Poster

Post by plantea80 »

Best Moments at Anime Boston? Hmmm...well I'd have to say they would be:

-Enjoying the epic-ness that was Line-Con on Friday night. Towards the final stretch, my friends broke out into song and got the whole hallway to join in on it.

-Being blinded by all the flashes to the camera's being used to take my picture 0.o

-The Pillows Concert...plain and simple ^^
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

More favorite moments, yaaaay!

-Awesome 80's (and the segment of Safety Dance Around The Ls!)
-Walking around for hours on Saturday night with Misa-Misa then running into who we were looking for as soon as we stand up from taking a break.
-GETTING ATTACKED: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/F ... IM0873.jpg
(video in profile)
-All the random Death Note stuff going on in the pre-reg line on Friday (like all the Ls attacking Light, and Mello stealing Matt!)
Ryuzaki_L
Experienced Poster

Post by Ryuzaki_L »

One of my favorite moments was during the hentai dubbing, possibly the funniest line I heard at the convention, "I'm gonna fist you up to the shoulder!" That line has stayed with me and I'm cracking up just writing about it.

Also, during that same part of the hentai dubbing, the two girls continuously made references to the X-hour wait in line for their AB badge.
Anime Boston: Attendee (2006-2012), Press (2013-2014, 2016)
Otakon: Attendee (2011-2012), Press (2013-2014)
Another Anime Convention: attendee (2010, 2012) Press: (2013-2016)
MomoCon: Press (2013-2015)
Anime Matsuri: Attendee (2015)
Comiket 92 Attendee

Check us out at the Toonami Faithful Podcast! ^_^
http://www.toonamifaithful.com
https://soundcloud.com/toonamifaithfulpodcast
Death
Veteran Poster

Post by Death »

only thing i got it the masquerrade which was awesome so cudos for the cosplay skit people
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

I guess one of my favorite moments would have to be...

When I first put on Ace Ventura on Friday morning and I walked through the hotel lobby. Two of the hotels (as in, the actual hotel, not the convention) staff members suddenly shout "Hey! Jim Carrey!" which causes me to turn around and respond with "Bumblebee tuna!". The next thing I see is the two members just cracking up and one of them going "Yo, that dude looks like the guy!!". Great experience, and it got me pumped for the rest of the shenanigans (Yea, I said it) I would be pulling off as Ace for the rest of Friday.
SimplyRose
Veteran Poster

Post by SimplyRose »

1. My friends and I were waiting in the pre-reg line on Friday while one of our friends joined the Reg line. We realized that she -our friend in the reg. line- was seemingly getting farther ahead than us in her line. After much grumbling of:"If she gets her badge before we do...I'll kill her! D:" we realized that she still had to go down a whole other hallway and loop back. :P
2. My friend Haley was dressed as Misa on Friday and I was dressed as a generic Host Club customer. We headed over to the Manga Library as soon as it opened and sat down with the rest of our group to read a bit. The next time we looked up... our entire group had tired of waiting for us to finish our volumes and had abandoned us.
3. Dancing in the hallway across from the dealer's room on Friday night just for fun only to look up and see a good sized group of people applauding our para para dancing efforts. (The video ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g0qb-uC2ek )
4. "Hey Eileen! Put on your Mikuru apron so that you can dance the Hare Hare Yukai in costume!" I was then a cross between Host Club and SoS Brigade. :o Go school clubs! ^^
5. And finally: Cosplay Chess Light helping my friend -Misa- and I cross the street Friday evening as we were obviously suburbians who were not accustomed to having to cross very busy streets. (More like we chatted a bit as we waited for traffic to thin before dashing across behind him. xD)
Anime Boston 2012
Kigurumi!Slowpoke
Battle Royale Contestant
Romeo (Romeo x Juliet)
Delic (DRRR!)

JBA Cosplay
Death
Veteran Poster

Post by Death »

ya that is funny so hope u had fun just i wonder if any of the AMV people made their own songs for it cuz then that would be like a winner for origionality
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

Post by ginichimaru69 »

[quote=Nashida]I've got quite a few, but there's one that just takes the cake.

My friend Kate and I cosplayed as Axel and Roxas, and we were relaxing with the rest of the group we were with in the lobby at the Marriot when these two middle-aged maybe 50 year old women asked if they could have our picture. So the five of us posed: Ichigo scowled, Ed posed for alchemy, Lust got...lusty...and AKUROKU on the couch. And the grannies went wild saying "the kids will love it!"

Kate and I didn't have the heart (no pun intended) to tell them it was yaoi. That's why my head's down: I'm trying way too hard not to laugh.

Here's the photo

There was also:
- Getting my leg glomped by chibi Larxene
- Meeting "Roxel" ("You're Mom, you've got the hips")
- Having a 4-year old run up to me calling out "Assel! Assel!" because he couldn't say the "X"
- Making fun of our Ed's "antennae"
- Watching this LIVE in the Masq. Line
- Let's hear it for fanservice. [/quote]

Watching this LIVE in the Masq. Line

GREATEST MOMENT EVER...to watch it on youtube click the link on my siggy...
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

Post by ginichimaru69 »

[quote=Superbus]Me as half mask bankai Ichigo, a zaraki kenpachi, a shirosaki (aka Hichigo), the " sexy" stripping Gin, arrancar outfit orihime, a rangiku, and other all marching around the hynes (mostly the masqurade, and registration lines) drumming on the barrel singing "We lost/are the game". If anyone has pics or videos of that PLEASE send them too me. It was the best moment evur! [/quote]

dude...you missed me singing with the guitarist...we made a "We Have The Barrel" song...it has two movements(parts)
Paper
AB Staff

Post by Paper »

[quote=ZionCleric]
2.) the anime Dating game...seriously.
"Everytime you will see the Fed-Ex logo you will lose the game."
Thanks Naruto.[/quote]

You're welcome. ^_^
tehponkey

Post by tehponkey »

[quote=Nashida]I've got quite a few, but there's one that just takes the cake.

Here's the photo
[/quote]

That was definately a lot of fun. It was hard to try to not laugh during that picture.

I also have a few of my own:
-Yelling at people for calling me short while on the phone with Kate, our Roxas
-Almost losing my voice from yelling at people for calling me short
-Having my roomates almost kill me for making fun of my antenna
- Fanservice!
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

In reply to all those hilarious moments...
I loved Gin stripping! that was the best!
In reply to me getting tackled, also great!
L getting attacked by bleach characters was awesome!

I personaly didn't have that great a time this year as I did last. I don't know, but something made it less enjoyable. Maybe it was because I had such a short time actualy exploring the con. Who knows. Well anyway, to all you fabulous cosplayers that I saw, anyone who did fanservice, and all the awesome friends I made, that's what the convention was about! Thank you!
Zi Jing
Experienced Poster

Post by Zi Jing »

1) second I walk through the door to the pre reg line at 5am, getting my characters name screamed out and hugged. Later becomming friend with said person.

2) Meeting new friends and actualy getting their contact info and giving mine for once.

3) Not having missing any of the con because I was smrt and got in line ungodly hour (an hour later than Id have liked, but eh)

4) Not being recognised when I saw my school prinicple leading around my schools anime club.

5) Hugging a Hagi <3

6) Meeting an awesome Marley who gave me a rose <3

7) Tomany things to list. <3 But lastly, going to the dance learning I can turn my Ukitake cosplay into a bleach in wonderland esque outfit, and learning how to dance (no seriously, it's a dance. Stop trying to bypass the word filter.) Dance
Nashida
Expert Poster

Post by Nashida »

[quote=tehponkey][quote=Nashida]I've got quite a few, but there's one that just takes the cake.

Here's the photo
[/quote]

That was definately a lot of fun. It was hard to try to not laugh during that picture.

- Fanservice! [/quote]

^----- *was one of the roommates* You kept us up 'til 4 makin' fun of that thing, ya silly.

*waggles finger anyway*
Axel (KHII): AB07,AB08 (Cosplay Chess-Team Evil)
Reno(FF:AC): AB10
Riley (Pokemon): AB11
N Harmonia (Pokemon): AB12
deviantART Cosplay.comFacebookMy website
tehponkey

Post by tehponkey »

[quote=Nashida][quote=tehponkey][quote=Nashida]I've got quite a few, but there's one that just takes the cake.

Here's the photo
[/quote]

- Fanservice! [/quote]

^----- *was one of the roommates* You kept us up 'til 4 makin' fun of that thing, ya silly.

*waggles finger anyway*[/quote]

I do what I can, and you loves me for it. Especially since it gets brought up everytime we see each other.
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Post by yunaofparadise »

Best moment for me was...

The Risembool Ranger Panel! Huge sucess!

Seeing The Pillows in concert when they said thank you and a lot of people thought that was the end so most left but I stayed knowing they would come back out in a few minutes to do a their final last song which they did! ha!

Seeing Aaron Dismuke at his panel and getting a picture of him on my cell.

And when I was at the cosplay human chess and hearing that the Risembool Rangers won the game against the Miniskirt Army! WOOT!
TheNerdyFeminist
Veteran Poster

Post by TheNerdyFeminist »

Seeing my high school friends win second place in the Anime Trivia contest. A week later I found out it was announced during the school's morning announcements. I'm do proud of them!
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

My 10 favorite moments have to be:

1. Talking with a female Miles Edgeworth in a 5 hour registration line.
2. The "communal box of Cheez-its" while in line
3. Pretending to operate on someone for a picture (I was Dr. Stiles)
4. Watching Nerima Daikon Brothers for the first time and wondering "WTF is this and why can't I stop watching?"
5. Watching, then immediately buying, Shuffle and hearing somebody randomly yell "Come back kitty!" in between episodes
6. Listening to video game music in the dealers room
7. Watching Shin-chan at 1 in the morning
8. Being glomped at least 10 times in one day
9. The look on my mom's face when my dad bought her and my sister neko ears
10. Getting 10 mangas for $40
ZionCleric

Post by ZionCleric »

[quote=Shadow]
[/quote]
This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: Huge Success~ ^_^
[quote=Shadow] 10. Getting 10 mangas for $40 [/quote]
how did I NOT see that sign? ;_;
Syagria
Obsessed Poster

Post by Syagria »

[quote=ZionCleric][quote=Shadow]
[/quote]
This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: Huge Success~ ^_^
[/quote]

Agreed! It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Anime Boston Cosplays:
14: Death
13: Wonder Woman, Kitsune
12: Kyoshi Warrior Suki, Wonder Woman
11: Kyoshi Warrior Suki, Princess Eries Aston
10: Princess Eries Aston, Zatanna
09: Hermes (1st Place Intermediate), Lotis Master Alice Seno
08: Haruhara Haruko, Sumomo, Lotis Master Alice Seno
07: Haruhara Haruko, R. Dorothy Wayneright
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Post by Kyakins »

I was crossplaying as Sai in all of these and my most memorable moments that I will never forget are:

#1 In Cosplay Chess when I came out to replace Sasuke, Naruto yelled "why do you keep popping up like this, get lost" I was laughing so hard on the inside.

#2 When I was walking around random girls hugged me and said "OMG I LOVE SAI!!"

#3 Learning how to belly dance with Halibel. She was so much fun to hang out with.

#4 Sitting with Hikaru and Kaoru providing "fan service" during the Dating Game on Saturday.

#5 After Cosplay Chess, King Mickey hugged me

#6 An L crossplayer stared at my camera while she was going up and I was going down

#7 Gin stripping in the Masq. line, yes

#8 In the Masq. line playing Marco Polo with this girl through Picto-chat, she would write 'Marco'
and my friends cousin and I would yell "POLO!!"
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
nenie
Determined Poster

Post by nenie »

Even though you were crossplaying, when we went to the dealers room, that man thought you were an actual boy, lololol!

You were wandering in the Dealers room somewhere, and i was looking at the anime posters when i saw a Terry Bogard (SNK Fatal Fury) cosplayer! Yays! I didn't get to say "Get Serious" or "Okay!" to her but, still i got a picture!

One of the funniest memories! XD

And! When we saw that Ken (Street Fighters)cosplayer, and i said to him, "Sureyoucan!" And he said, "yeah!" And we both laughed ^.^. Good times....

AB07 Aya from Super Gals
AB08 Bouquet from Blue Dragon & Kairi from KH2
AB09 Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
AB10 Pan from Dragon Ball GT
AB11 Mio Akiyama from K-On!
AB12 Talim from Soul Calibur 2
AB13 Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena
AB14 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Terra from Teen Titans
AB15 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Utena
AB16 Casey from Pokemon
AB17 Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo & Pokemon Go Trainer
AB18 Team Skull Grunt & Kiyone
LadyHawke
AB Alumni

Post by LadyHawke »

WHOA NECROPOST...

I'm locking this since the this thread is kind of outdated.

There is still plenty of OT AB08 discussion going on over here:

showforum.php?fid/68/keyword/ab2008/
~~ Jeni
2012 Guest Relations Division - Green Room Staff

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get Permission" -- RADM Grace Murray Hopper - U.S. Navy