The "Did you see me?" thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

[quote=Squee L-chan]Just thought I might start this up, you know, in the official 2008 Memory forum. :)
This is where you post who you are, what you were, and all that info and find people who remember you.

I was the L who repeatedly fell over and yelled "Shinigami!" to Bleach characters/crashed the Bleach photoshoot on Saturday, had the L laser pointer light thing, handed chocolate to a few Mellos on Saturday night, asked Light how he and L changed their clothes when handcuffed together, walked around with a giant pocky box, danced with a ninja on the 2nd floor, gave candy to a few Ls, bought Light an apple, asked Brad Swaile what it would be like to have Ryuk as a roomate and what he would do if all his characters came to life, WORE SHOES, and Watari ran away from me calling me an imposter.

If anybody remembers me (probably haha) I can be contacted/assaulted/molested/glomped at typewriter92@yahoo.com[/quote]

I do believe I saw you. I saw another L who was meeting up with friends, and they asked what they were doing there or something. I don't remember exactly, but I do think there was an L I saw doing some of the things you did. I know I saw quite a few Ls on Saturday as it is :P
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Tiffie
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Tiffie »

Did anyone see me?
I was only there on Saturday. I was the crazy Yuffie who yelled at random people for no apparent reason, and called all the other Yuffies my "clones". X3
I was with my friend who didn't dress up, and we took pictures of almost everyone from Organization XIII.
Gaara_kun41

Post by Gaara_kun41 »

Did anyone see me? I cosplayed timeskip [color:red]gaara[/color]. My picture is my icon (from two years ago) I didnt get any pics of my self and I was wondering if other people had some? My email is shukaku_chan41@yahoo.com
Sango
Experienced Poster

Post by Sango »

I'm still looking for photos of me and my fiance. We were the Shanks (fiance) and Luffy (me) who were together like constantly during the con and who were in Chess. I know we got some shots during the One Piece photo shoot and stuff. :/ I think I was the only Luffy with the petition running around bugging everyone for signatures (even the ninjas! lol)

Anybody? Pictures? ;.;
Neshota
Veteran Poster

Post by Neshota »

I was Ritsuka for a little everyday since I made it in like 20 minutes because my actual cosplay never came in >_>

but people would know me more as one of the three people running around with a mudkip mask on, I was the girl :3 anyone see me and my two friends running around wearing mudkip masks? o_o
AB2009 - Ritsuka (Loveless)
AB2010 - Cooru (+Anima)
AB2011 - Bridgette (Guilty Gear)
AB2012 - Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
AB2013 - Red Cloak (Journey)
- Link (Ocarina of Time)
AB2014 - Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- Haruka (Free!)
AB2015-17 - (Sadly Missed Years)
AB2018 - (Hopefully Going!)
SimplyRose
Veteran Poster

Post by SimplyRose »

Were you one of the three mudkips that came and danced with us in the hallway near the Dealers' room Friday night? We were doing the hare hare yukai and lucky star dances. ^^
Anime Boston 2012
Kigurumi!Slowpoke
Battle Royale Contestant
Romeo (Romeo x Juliet)
Delic (DRRR!)

JBA Cosplay
Neshota
Veteran Poster

Post by Neshota »

I have no idea what we did those days, there was blonde mudkip, emo mudkip, and me girl mudkip. D:<
AB2010 - Cooru (+Anima)
- Link (Ocarina of Time)
- Haruka (Free!)
Neshota
Veteran Poster

Post by Neshota »

omg wait yeah I remember now, yeah we were those three XD
AB2010 - Cooru (+Anima)
- Link (Ocarina of Time)
- Haruka (Free!)
SimplyRose
Veteran Poster

Post by SimplyRose »

xD awesome. ^^ We have a video up on facebook of you three dancing with us. :3
Anime Boston 2012
Kigurumi!Slowpoke
Battle Royale Contestant
Romeo (Romeo x Juliet)
Delic (DRRR!)

JBA Cosplay
Neshota
Veteran Poster

Post by Neshota »

awesome XD even though I was most likely not dancing because i'm shy and I started to walk away :\ but its still funny
AB2010 - Cooru (+Anima)
- Link (Ocarina of Time)
- Haruka (Free!)
joanju
I'm new!

Post by joanju »

I was Jamie from HM:Magical Melody ^-^ Anyone see me? ?.?
Arakni666
Experienced Poster

Post by Arakni666 »

Did anyone see me? I was Pikachu, and during the four hours of being in line, one of my ears broke off my headband so I had to hold it up for pictures. There were a bunch of pictures taken of me and my other Pokemon-cosplaying friends,but I haven't seen any yet. :)
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Post by Lathrine »

I was the Edward Elric on all three days who wandered around with Marluxia (2/3 days) and a Xemnas (1/2 /3 days ;3; ), face palmed when Marluxia screeched on the first day after getting Greg's autograph, shouted "Run run away, Mustang!" during the Fullmetal Legal panel, held up a 'you all just Tom Selleck'ed it up' sign with Marluxia during the masquerade line, sang the Jigglypuff song with said Marluxia, had a brief name calling match with an Envy on the first floor, surprise glomped by that big yellow guy on the first day (pre ID pickup. If anyone got a picture of that, I will love you forever! ;3; ), shouted 'For Pony!' to a Richard, and nearly got killed by Scar at least once during one of the accidental FMA photo shoots outside of the OHSHC panel.

I can be at LathrineOrion@gmail.com

Ah, fun times. Can't wait to do it again next year. :'D
bloodstainedavenger
Expert Poster

Post by bloodstainedavenger »

I was a Chunnin Exam outfit Sasuke. I was only there on Saturday, walking around with a woman in a black coat, a Naruto, and a Kakashi.

Did you see me?
nenie
Determined Poster

Post by nenie »

Srry people but, Naruto cospay is so common these past years. Nothing distinctive, ya could've been anyone.
Same goes for Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist cosplayers, and Kingdom hearts.

Anyways.....My cosplays aren't that common.

Did anyone see me this year? I was Bouquet from Blue Dragon. Black hair in pigtails, blue dress, maid apron. Well the show didn't air on CN untill shortyly after Anime boston was over. So yeah, not that many pics were taken of me. I was holding a Piplup plush in my arms, maybe some of you mistaken me for a piplup girl.
One guy who took a pic of me, i must see it! Where ever you are...
AB07 Aya from Super Gals
AB08 Bouquet from Blue Dragon & Kairi from KH2
AB09 Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
AB10 Pan from Dragon Ball GT
AB11 Mio Akiyama from K-On!
AB12 Talim from Soul Calibur 2
AB13 Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena
AB14 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Terra from Teen Titans
AB15 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Utena
AB16 Casey from Pokemon
AB17 Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo & Pokemon Go Trainer
AB18 Team Skull Grunt & Kiyone
Crinoline

Post by Crinoline »

Ooh~

I was only there on Saturday and I was dressed as Riza from D.N.Angel and I traveled with a fairy well done Misa and a girl with curly brown hair.

I was also the one in the window and Saturday with the sign "THIS IS THE LINE TO GET IN!"
Anime Boston 2013 Cosplay:
Friday
Claire Redfield (Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles)
Saturday
Older Malon (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Sunday
Team Magma Member (Pokemon Ruby and Emerald)
Fullmetalninja126
Expert Poster

Post by Fullmetalninja126 »

ok so on friday in the morning i was in line waving to everyone outside jw if you were one of the ppl that waved back?
XxHimura_KenshinxX

Post by XxHimura_KenshinxX »

[quote]Did anyone see me? I was the one being wheeled out on a stretcher Friday morning T-T.
Saturday at around noon i made it back to the con from the hospital in time to wear my vampire knight night class uniform and work at my table in artist alley for the rest of the day. [/quote]

I didn't see you, but what happened?! That stinks, having to be carted out on a stretcher. Glad you were able to make it back to the convention. Be careful!!

X.x; Uhr.. well.. I hadn't really intended on popping in here, but since I have, I suppose I'll ask if anyone saw me..

I was my usual Himura Kenshin as can be seen in my avatar.. if you'd like to see more pics for identification purposes, just ask.

Was it this year I caused my usual trouble in the Karaoke room? >.>; I can't remember if it was this year or 2007.. "Eyes On Me" and backup dancers, anyone? That was me.. Most people seem to remember me from the Dating Game in 2006.

Friday night I had fun doing, for the first time, a "Modern Kenshin" where I wore leather pants, leather boots, and a black dress shirt with a ribbed tank underneath. Complete with classic Kenshin X-scar, of course.

Oh, right! I did Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing, her blue birthday dress.. Saturday night, I think?

I don't think I did Ayame from Inuyasha this past year.. (Did I?) These conventions are starting to all run into eachother for me LOL I did Sakuma Ryuichi in 2007, on Sunday only..

I can be at Kenshin6234@aol.com or add me on Myspace. This one loves meeting new people de gozaru yo! Especially AB con goers! =D

Kenshin's Myspace Link

Ponyta
Expert Poster

Post by Ponyta »

I was Crinoline's curly haired girl :)
..except in bed.
gamelord

Post by gamelord »

anyone remember me? I know a lot of girls appreciated my neko ears and lab coat I had on saturday.
Pic for those who need a memory jog-
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... deo029.jpg
Cake_Nya
Obsessed Poster

Post by Cake_Nya »

Haha I saw you. You were one of the funniest people I saw all weekend. xD The Game sign made me laugh.

~I was I think one of (if not the only)people who did a MAR cosplay last year. I was also Yuki Nagato with a cape/witch hat/magic wand as well. If anyone has pictures of me as Yuki let me know.
email - cake_nya@hotmail.com
AB '13
Enjolras [Les Mis] with my fabulous group
Anime Freak 1234
Veteran Poster

Post by Anime Freak 1234 »

I was wearing glasses and am a little chubby and i was with a larger girl who wore bunny ears and a very small girl who had cat ears.
jakeissanji2185
Expert Poster

Post by jakeissanji2185 »

I was Barite Sanji all three days
I had a fake cig that looked real, and an actual curly eyebrow
AB 2012 Lineup

Skypiea Sanji (One Piece)
Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4)
Sawtooth humanized (Homestuck)
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

I was wearing a sonic ("old school") shirt...
I hadn't cosplayed that time :(
because I heard about it at the last moment is why.
I was also wearing a name tag that says "Yammark".
I gave Yunie hugs :content:
Not X-2 ver. though.
Yamma!
desertwolf4

Post by desertwolf4 »

I wish I had seen you.

I was Satoshi Hiwatari from D.N. Angel. I was one of the ones in the hall who did a conga line singing "DN Angel Conga Line."
Anime Freak 1234
Veteran Poster

Post by Anime Freak 1234 »

that is a good anime
desertwolf4

Post by desertwolf4 »

yes i think so
Kerrin

Post by Kerrin »

I was a really bad Roxas. Haha.
I wasn't wearing a wig OR the pants I made (What a bad choice.)
But I DID have the shirt, but instead of his zipper thing, it had a little patch on the chest with his nobody symbol thing.
Other than that, it was just a black longish-sleeved shirt underneath and skinny jeans.
My hair was brown, short, and kinda swoopy-to-the-side. Hahaha.

I doubt many people know me here, but my deviantart account (I THINK) has pictures of me.

(too lazy to post)
kerrinbugger.deviantart.com

whooooa.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

[quote=desertwolf4]I wish I had seen you.
[/quote]

Awww...
Yamma!
desertwolf4

Post by desertwolf4 »

You're welcome :content:
Death
Veteran Poster

Post by Death »

did anyone see me i aws the volunteer who had a gaia customized pin and i was in the Library for like 1-3hrs b4 the masqurade...(during the gaia event and u could hear a large amount of screaming and saw a massive croud... and in the masqurade... I was the person bringing ppl up the stairs after it started and until the AMVs and umm i kinda felt bad cuz i got in the way alot but also, I was upstairs seatin in the beginning on the ummm left side ish and ya but i wanna kno who saw me
chaosking900
Expert Poster

Post by chaosking900 »

Anyone by any chance see me? I was a gothy looking kid handing out free pocky, i think on saturday I had a heartless hat on. XD sadly I havent seen anyone on the forums yet that I met at the con V.V
Kyla_Ewens
Expert Poster

Post by Kyla_Ewens »

I dunno if anyone would remember me. I was a Chocobo Rider. My legs were the chocobo's legs and I made it look as if I was riding it around the con. There were a couple chocobo riders last year. I wasn't the girl at the masq, my chocobo was more cartoonish looking, but still made a lot of people go "WTF?!"
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Post by Lathrine »

[quote=Cake_Nya]Haha I saw you. You were one of the funniest people I saw all weekend. xD The Game sign made me laugh.[/quote]

Holy cow, really? :D Glad somebody liked the sign. XD Had one person pout and tells us that we were being mean. ... Which, granted, it probably was a little on the mean side. *does happy dance* But still. I finally found someone who saw me! X3
CaptJackSprw
Experienced Poster

Post by CaptJackSprw »

Well, shouldn't be hard to recognize me, hopefully I'll be able to get the funds to go this year...stupidly didn't think to pre-reg...*Prays for things to go better than last year.*
IonAurora
Experienced Poster

Post by IonAurora »

I was the Gumshoe on Saturday (or was it Sunday?)

Jewl chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Jewl chan »

Friday morning we left at around four after not getting to bed till twelve I was already sick and had to get out on the high way once to....vomit. T-T waiting in line for registration made it worse cause i had to stand and had no acess to water and was stuck carrying a ton of stuff for our table. once we got to the table i just kept getting worse and they brought me down to the health center. they had AB just before my birthday that year so i was about to turn 18 but wasent yet so they had no choice but to send me to the hospital since i kept getting worse.
They never figured out what was wrong with me but it was terrible I missed so much of the con but at least the time i did have was fun, minus the drama that the people int he group caused XP

though sick i made it into one of my friends who werent with us top ten memories from AB since he had seen me being wheeled away in a strecher while waiting in line.
Ill eb beack this year though we have secured our spot in artist alley again and I will be back With No hospital visits this time!!!!
Rekighya
I'm new!

Post by Rekighya »

I was the really crappy Kiba cosplayer who got yelled at by the other Kiba cosplayer for 'stealing her dog' that she never had. I went on short notice... XD
Sosuke-kun

Post by Sosuke-kun »

I was the kid in the tekken tournament with the bear hat I went through everyone without losing then when the finals came I lost 6 times I was a Li-Li player sadly I got 2nd place *cries*
kikyo291
Experienced Poster

Post by kikyo291 »

I did the hare hare yukai dance at AB08, but i can't find a video and meh friends camera brokehz...
AB '07: Sasuke
AB '08: Umbreon
AB '09: Yuuki cross, pikachu
AB '10: Yuuki, pika, Kikyo, SH nurse
AB '11: Black rock shooter, pikachu, Yuuki
LivX
I'm new!

Post by LivX »

I was one of the many L Lawliets that year.

I was traveling with an Itachi Uchiha and I was the L that freaked out in the line for registration because someone wrote on the tape "I am Kira".

I think I was the only one wearing converse and I was constantly eating because people kept giving me food.

Did anyone see me?
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

This forum is for Anime Boston 2008 memories. Please use the 2010 Memories for posts regarding this year's Anime Boston.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!