The "Did you see me?" thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
BMA
Getting the hang of this...

Post by BMA »

Yeah I cosplayed on all the days, except on Easter Sunday. I really wanted to do something from Pokemon but it wasn't ready yet...
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

Did anyone happen to see me and my wife this year? We were Captain "Red Haired" Shanks and Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. We were the ones in Cosplay Chess and running around having everyone sign petitions.

Also... anyone get photos of us or the one piece photo shoot?
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

CaitXD

Post by CaitXD »

DID ne one see me i was in a cute little maids outfit, {sabers maid outfit from Fate/hallow ataraxia} just instead of her hair style, i did my own twist off!!
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=coolforever]Did anyone see me and my friend? We were both Wolf's Rain cosplayers (I was Kiba he was Hige) and we were in the Masquerade too as a walk on. :)[/quote]

THE UKE saw you two
Giai

Post by Giai »

Yay, first post on this account. c:
My friend and I were Sims (only on Friday, though. D: ) We had the green emeralds over our head. You'd seen us if you were in the line. We were hard to miss, and we yelled "OBJECTION!" a lot. 8D
yunaxxkyo

Post by yunaxxkyo »

Did anyone see me?
I was Mikuru Asahina (red bunny outfit) Friday and saturday.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Yu ... kurume.jpg
Seer
Experienced Poster

Post by Seer »

Hey guys. Did you see me? The one that isn't Jack Sparrow in this wonderful picture (okay, I made the ugliest face there but the dude just wouldn't stop being Cap'n Jack and I just couldn't stop laughing)?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/ ... 1206824682

Okay. So I'm not in costume. Then why bother, you ask? Because the shameless dudes behind the camera deserve some appreciation! And whatever bull excuse I can come up with. But seriously. I take some 400-700 pictures a year so I'm sure someone is bound to remember me. I'm just curious to see who does.

And I always rock the Kyo hat (because Kyo is better than Yuki) with some hoodie. People love that hat as well they should.
Hiroki-kun
Experienced Poster

Post by Hiroki-kun »

Hey guys! Did anyone happen to see lil ol me?

If anyone saw an L crouching across from the escalators behind the bars of the balcony overlooking the escalators on the third floor, that was me. I saw people taking my picture, so Im just wondering if anyone has one ^^
Anime Boston '13 Cosplay List!

Thursday:
Casual-Luki Megurine [VOCALOID]
Friday-Sunday: Just Be Friends-Luki Megurine(Paper Plane vers.) [VOCALOID]
Possible: Belly Dancer-Luki Megurine, Gothic Lolita-Luka Megurine, Regular-Luki Megurine [VOCALOID]
lordshamus
AB Staff

Post by lordshamus »

Did anyone see me? I was pulled by steam-powered robot dinosaurs through the convention on a chariot made of actual human femurs. You would have seen me swinging my scythe this way and that into the crowds, adding to my sack of severed human heads. My baleful laugh echoed through the halls of the convention center, driving all before me and heralding the approach of swift sure death. Also I was cosplaying as sailor mercury.

Oh, wait, no, I was actually staggering around wearing Hawaiian shirts and had a glazed over look in my eyes. If you asked me a question I probably mumbled or cried into my knees. My feet still hurt. I hope you all had fun. ^_^
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Shamus Mahan
Legatus Legionis
AB Security
Consul
NEAS

“Uneasy lies the head that wears a hilarious novelty hat.” -Wm Shakespeare
Narutard94
Experienced Poster

Post by Narutard94 »

[quote=Giai]Yay, first post on this account. c:
My friend and I were Sims (only on Friday, though. D: ) We had the green emeralds over our head. You'd seen us if you were in the line. We were hard to miss, and we yelled "OBJECTION!" a lot. 8D[/quote]

i think i saw you guys.
did you carry around a paper bag and a tin can with a smiley face on it?
Narutard94
Experienced Poster

Post by Narutard94 »

I cosplayed Ritsuka on Friday. I had black jeans+ a black jacket with a green shirt. my friend was cosplaying Bou from AnCafe (merrymaking PV)

a few people took my picture. anyone have them? :3
brie84
Determined Poster

Post by brie84 »

Hey all. I was Chun Li Friday and Saturday...I had a lot of pictures taken...but I haven't seen to many of them.
Also on Sunday I was dressed up in a wa-loli dress. I'd love to see some pictures ^_^

Chun Li

wa-loli
Sango
Experienced Poster

Post by Sango »

did anyone see me and my fiance, pathfinder, at all? we were captain red haired shanks and luffy who were in the cosplay chess game.
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

Did anyone see the flamel cosplayer carrying around the bassoon (aka clarinet, aka oboe, aka bass clarinet, aka giant oboe etc) and possibly a flute (depending on when you saw me)? I want to see if anyone got any pictures of me :P
ShadowWolf
Committed Poster

Post by ShadowWolf »

Actually, yes, yes I did. I'll get you those pics soon... *gets back to editing*
atomaru
Expert Poster

Post by atomaru »

I was Triedge/AzureKite on saturday and sunday ^_^ I was orange with blue hair and looked all stitched togeather. I had alot of belts around my legs, and was generally with a kid in a blackish suit. Tell me if ya saw me please :D
k2thyme
Experienced Poster

Post by k2thyme »

I saw you ^^, i don't have any pictures though sadly.
k2thyme
Experienced Poster

Post by k2thyme »

Did anyone see me? I was a Naruto http://k2thyme.deviantart.com/gallery/# ... oston-2008 in these pictures (and the blonde in the dance pictures. I was in the dealer's room on Saturday afternoon, and kissed my friend (Sasuke) and was wondering if anyone had any pictures from that? I know several people took pictures. :content:
Karl7772000

Post by Karl7772000 »

I was wearing Black boots, Black Jeans, an Iron Maiden Shirt, A resperator, a german helmet(black), and was wearing sunglasses. Approx. 5'7" 200lbs

I was with another guy who was wearing a camo face mask and camo army gear and a airsoft shotgun, we also had an ammo can used to hold soda!

saturday i wore the same but no helmet or resperator.

My friend was decked out in metal gear ans had a bc rich warlock and a mini amp, he is approx 5'8" 250lbs.
Anoel

Post by Anoel »

[color:purple]*snap-point* I saw you, lady with the basoon! I didn't know who you were cosplaying as, but I did reconize the insturment. I think I saw you with a flute too... I think you were pleased that someone knew what insturment it was...

Anyone see me? On Saturday I wore all purple. A purple skirt, a light purple shirt, and a dark purple velvitey cloak/cape. Someone took my pic, I don't know who. I wasn't cosplaying anyone, but from the back I looked like Raven of Teen Titans, apparently.[/color]
Seer
Experienced Poster

Post by Seer »

.hack costumes tend to be very unique and so stand out a little more. I noticed a bunch this year and got as many pics as I could. I think I saw you. The next question is if you remember me. If that is the case, then I will almost certainly have pics of you. ;]
jonayla85
I'm new!

Post by jonayla85 »

I'm wondering if anyone saw me (or my group). I was Vincent Valentine on Friday for a short while (Turk uniform), and I was also the Kami-sama walking around with a full Sanzo-ikkou on Saturday. All five of us were at Greg's panel on Saturday, for those who attended it. ^_^

I know some people took pictures of us... XD I haven't been able to find any yet.

@Amjam: We kept running into you everywhere at the con, LOL. You were a great Goku. ^_^
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Gotta add myself to this list. I was one of the Gendos in the regular reg for more then 4 hours on Friday... but Im more insterested if anyone saw me Saturday. I had Ninja-ed out the costume... anyone see? And what did they think (I also had a goomba in toe... I think Im going to see if I can get a NERV headband made for it too.... it seemed funny, at least to me.)?
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

Here's officially migrating to the Memory forum! ...until the new forum goes up...

I was Jenova at AB08, as usual. Now complete with glowing red left eye. I participated in the Masquerade and Cosplay Chess as Jenova, and was awarded the Masquerade Director's Award. What a year!

Much to my amusement some people also showed enthusiastic interest in my pants, which I only had time to wear Saturday morning. They used to be that white pair of Tripp pants, at least until I tie-dyed them. When in Vermont, do as the hippies do, I say. And then I slapped an Autobrand on them for good measure. So if you saw my glowing multicolor Autobot pants, that was me.
Mika Stina
I'm new!

Post by Mika Stina »

I was Yami Bakura on Friday and early Saturday. I was walking around with my friend who was Bakura and we were pretty much twins. Except I had the ring. We did the Yugioh photo shoot too. There's a pic of us in my bio >.<
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

On Friday I was a labtech from the Gaiaonline storyline
I was one the the hundreds of Light Yagami cosplayers on Saturday, I was the one wearing the "I am notKira" sign, and was asking people to write something on my deathnote
Chrissii
Determined Poster

Post by Chrissii »

I was dressed as Dawn/Hikari (Pink skirt, white cap with pokémon emblem, yellow hair clippies, yellow purse...) from Pokémon. I was there Friday (in the at-con reg line most of the day, from like 12:30 til 10:30) with my fiancee (dressed as Pokémon Gold/Silver Trainer, red&white hoodie, yellow shorts and cap). We were playing catch with two Pokeballs at one point in line xD

Saturday we were in the same costumes, I bought and was toting around a larger Piplup than most other Dawns I spotted (He's like 13/14" tall and awesome :D) that day. I was one of the brunette Dawns, as I refuse to have my hair dyed.

I still haven't been able to find any pictures of us, which is kinda sad since I know we got them taken a bunch of times. So if anyone remembers us or has a pic of us let me know :3

chrissii@gmail.com
Proudly attending Anime Boston since 2005!

2007: Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
2008 & 2009: Dawn (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)
2010: Byakuya Kuchiki hoodie (Bleach)
2011: Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
2012: Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler)
2013: Vice Captain Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
daandrew21
Experienced Poster

Post by daandrew21 »

Just curious, did anyone here take my picture? I was youkai InuYasha on Saturday and I wore red eye contacts, had long fangs, and nails. On Sunday I was hanyou InuYasha with yellow eye contacts, semi long fangs and nails. I was in Cosplay Chess as well.
Giai

Post by Giai »

Yes, we did. That's us. We were followed by an emo kid, L, and some other people. 8D
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

I was one of three [color:red]B[/color](Beyond Birthday) cosplayers and was almost always mistaken as "[color:red]BLOODY L[/color]" D:
KoinuSephiroth
Veteran Poster

Post by KoinuSephiroth »

I was wondering who saw me. On Saturday I was Shigure from Fruits Basket. I was the girl one, not the guy (though he was awesome too.) On Sunday, I was Irvine. I know plenty of people took pictures of me, especially on Sunday in the Dealers room (I had trouble getting places, sometimes, because of it. And sorry to anyone I tripped...).
Serephita

Post by Serephita »

I was Aerith Friday and Saturday -- Friday night I wore the Wall Market dress, but during the day I walked around with a basket of white and yellow lily-like flowers, Saturday was walking around with...the really tall Zack who had the HUUUUGE Buster sword, Tifa and a Sephiroth. Did anyone see us? (We were kinda hard to miss XD) and/or take pictures? ^^ (I know there must be a lot of pictures out there! I don't think we could walk more than 5 or 10 feet without pictures!)
Bry-chan

Post by Bry-chan »

Haiyo~

I'm looking for pictures of Sailor Cosmos, specifically ones with Sailor Cosmos battling Kadaj ( who has a crutch that was stolen from Link ) and ones with Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Star Fighter.

Please and Thank you! =D
Serephita

Post by Serephita »

Sailor Cosmos!

There is a picture of you, Bry-chan! I'm sorry the file itself is so big lol (I accosted you Friday night in front of the elevators for a picture. Sorry <3)
Bry-chan

Post by Bry-chan »

Thank you! nxn

Aw. That's okay. I didn't mind at all. Hehe. I have no shoes. xD Sorry that I didn't have them on. My feet were killing me because those shoes gave me such horrible blisters. xD;
Serephita

Post by Serephita »

Its fine XD I actually couldn't wait to get the shoes off that I was wearing at that point as well...going from really flat boots to 2 inch heels is not easy :( So I completely understand the no shoes thing ^^ If I wasn't grossed out by walking around barefoot in a strange place and afraid of having my feet stepped on, I would walk around Con barefoot all weekend lol
WoopWoop
AB Staff

Post by WoopWoop »

did anyone see me I was tamaki on saturday with a giant bouqet of roses and was handing them out to everyone I met (if u saw me depending when u saw me it might have not been gian anymore)

and on saturday night I was Pajama Hunny with an oversized bunbun

and on sunday I was hunny... with an oversized bunbun and pink roses did anyone see me? I wanna know ^_^

and uh ya I didnt mean to make this a response to a post but ya... I don't feel like rewriting this post
Cee Ng
Charity Staff 2022
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

Trying again :)

Anyone see me on Saturday? I was the Kakashi that wore glasses on Saturday. Also I sang at Iron Karaoke (pretty badly too XD). Usually when someone wanted a picture I took my glasses off. Here's a reference pic.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 990004.jpg
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
Pink Spider Complex

Post by Pink Spider Complex »

Anyone see me on Friday? I dressed up in FRUITS ((hint it was very bright layers of clothing))
WeStandAlone13
Experienced Poster

Post by WeStandAlone13 »

I saw you! Hmm, I don't have any pictures though sadly. :(
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

Anyone see me as Akimichi Chouji ^-^?
You will never understand the depth of our pride
Ikari Dragos
Experienced Poster

Post by Ikari Dragos »

I was the Yondaime (4th Hokage) who walked up and down the Reg. line on Friday. I think I was the only one at that point.
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

Post by PinkHairedWonder »

Did anyone see me? I was Sakura Haruno (older) from Naruto. I had a black Naruto shoulder bag.
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys saw me. I was there on Saturday only, and my hair looked hard and horrible. I needed hair coloring for blond hair, but my mom had her friend get the cheapest thing-- HAIR CEMENT! The wig for Deidara was 40+ dollars, I believe EXCLUDING the shipping costs, so I'm saving up for next year to go as Deidara again safely, with the wig, and not messed up hair.

So yeah, I went as Deidara. I was in line for five hours, then just pretty much hung with my friends, so I have no clue if anyone would have seen me, besides the Pein going around giving free hugs. XD And I swear, if that Pein is on this board and has read this post, he must know he must see me next year-- He'll get TWO hugs, one for each year XD I kinda rejected the free hug, and now I feel bad ._. (XD)

Next year, I wanna go as Obito, but that's a little pushing it, since I have to hand-make, or have someone ELSE hand-make, the entire outfit, pretty much. The jacket, at the very least. I feel like I'll be going as the only Obito ._. (DON'T GO AS OBITO! MAKE ME SPECIAL, HUH!? XD)

If you go as Kakashi next year, and an Obito catches sight of you, expect a hug-- It's probably gonna be me XD Now, if it's not, I don't know what to tell you, but I'm gonna hug every Kakashi in sight, even if the Kakashi has gotten 34 hugs from me already. Then guess WHAT? THAT Kakashi gets a 35th hug from me :D (Why? Because I'm a TOTAL KakaObiKaka supporter. So... UH! XD)
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

Did anyone see me?

I went and cosplayed as Toshiro Hitsugaya on Saturday only of AB08. I arrived there to the convention at 9AM and left at 7PM. I have a pic of myself in my sig so it will jog anyone's memory. Thanks. And if you have pics of me, would you share it. Plz PM me if you can.
alissa37
Expert Poster

Post by alissa37 »

I saw you in line! I didn't take any pictures, but I want to say you were awesome.

I think you played either Hare Hare Yukai or Marissa when I was around.
Ikari Fang
I'm new!

Post by Ikari Fang »

I remember you!! I think you were really the only Light cosplayer at the shoot.
Count Zarroff

Post by Count Zarroff »

anyone catch me?

Billy Kane from King of Fighters?
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

How many people went as L here, anyway? I saw quite a few. *Sobsobsob* i didn't see any more than one Light! *Sobsobsob*
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Ikari Fang
I'm new!

Post by Ikari Fang »

Did anybody see a Pikachu hanging out with a bunch of Death Note characters on Friday???