"I'm looking for" thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
lordKaos
Getting the hang of this...

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by lordKaos »

[quote=StopAllSadness]The picture's a bit blurred:

newpost.php?fid/2/tid/5173/pid/80361/type/reply/

I never figured out what he was cosplaying, though it reminds me of Devil May Cry[/quote]

^_^ you have a pic of me from last year in my party Vader suit.
Rip

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Rip »

[color:green]Really? I never heard anyone else singing it, I just started singing it because me and one of my friends sing it all the time. We have the lines totally memorized and have different parts in the song.

'Cause we're cool.

:3
[/color]
Deleted_Account
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Deleted_Account »

i'm looking for the akito that had us play "tug o' ikki" and took a picture.
she was short and had a really dark orange jacket.
Tobin
I'm new!

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Tobin »

[quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

If so, I was the tall one, with the heels...^^[/quote]
I did take a picture of a few Team Rocket members. . . Hm. More details?
[/quote]
Erm...XD Here's the only other picture of me I've found so far:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ ... ics031.jpg

^^;[/quote]
I was standing not too far from you in line... well, sometimes not too far. I was one row over.
PhoenixRose

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by PhoenixRose »

[quote=Tobin][quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]

^^;[/quote]
I was standing not too far from you in line... well, sometimes not too far. I was one row over.[/quote]
Really? Who were you?
Tobin
I'm new!

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Tobin »

[quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Tobin][quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]

^^;[/quote]
I was standing not too far from you in line... well, sometimes not too far. I was one row over.[/quote]
Really? Who were you?[/quote]
I wasn't dressed up, unfortunately. My hair is purple, yellow, and red, I was wearing a green shirt with a gray sweatshirt, and one of the guys in my group kept lying down on the floor.
DELETED_ACCT23

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

[quote=maxx][quote=Ryan Cacophony]
First person, I dont even know her badge name, she was at the dance almost the entire time, I believe, she had a really unique and expressive dance style (which required a lot of room xP), If you saw her, you'd prolly know what I was talking about. she was in the dance circles a couple of times. I talked with her and she seemed like a really awesome person. she talked with a ton of other people there, so I think *someone* has to know something about her. When I went to look for her for contact info, she was gone :/
[/quote]

was the first one your talking about, who had a ballet-esque dance style and had a top on and had like well defined abs?
[/quote]

Yes, you are correct, although I think I might know someone who knows her, any information could be helpful
Gryfinn_KAoD

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Gryfinn_KAoD »

You may have heard my buddy and I singing "Muddy Water" in random outburst.
Or you might have spotted some, just, absolutely ridiculously oversized purple batwings over a crowd.

You might have seen me complaining that I'm as photogenic as a carcrash, or possibly that i function on nothing but coffee and PREPOSTERONE.

Either way thanks to everyone who made my return to Anime Cons a good one, especially since the Kitten Army of Doom was my pride and joy for 3 years and have lacked contact with many of those people who I was such good friends with.

Either way this Purple Cat is glad to be back, and I hope to talk to everyone who expressed interest in restarting the old clan for this years conventions and Especially next years AB.

my aim is gryfinnincubus or email me at robert.blache@massart.edu

stay classic people.

-Gryf
ShinkuNoKitsune
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ShinkuNoKitsune »

[quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

If so, I was the tall one, with the heels...^^[/quote][color:red]Ou hay, I saw yu waiting in the pre-reg line o.o I was the Pika who kinda froze as I walked by xD;[/color]
Sunshine Corpse

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Sunshine Corpse »

I'm looking for the boy that had glow sticks on his Hat, his name was Ryan. I danced with him Saturday Night. :]
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by StopAllSadness »

[quote=lordKaos][quote=StopAllSadness]The picture's a bit blurred:

EDIT: WRONG LINK

I never figured out what he was cosplaying, though it reminds me of Devil May Cry[/quote]

^_^ you have a pic of me from last year in my party Vader suit.[/quote]

oh haha, that was you? My and my friend were pretty excited everytime we spotted you about the con
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by StopAllSadness »

I'm a dumbass =.=

I posted the wrong link.

So I never figured out what this guy was cosplaying:

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/ ... C01504.jpg

It reminds me of Devil May Cry, but I'm not too familiar with it so I don't know >.>

Urzu 7
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Urzu 7 »

Actually, I would be looking for some people too:

1) The girl cosplaying as Tenma-chan from School Rumble. You were the only character I could find from the whole series.
2) The girl who was Revy from Black Lagoon. I saw her once when I was on line for the Pillow's concert, but I couldn't stop for a picture.

I was the Sousuke Sagara in the summer uniform from Full Metal Panic for all of Friday and most of Saturday. Saturday night I was wearing a green festival coat with the kanji for 'Harmony' on the back with white pants. My badge name was 'DA CHEAT' and I know a few people recognized that.

I also want to thank the person who complimented my coat while I was in Shaw's on Saturday night. I wasn't expecting any feedback on it.

(e-mail: DaCheat452@gmail.com)
"Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter" -Dutch (Black Lagoon)
wolverinegurl
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by wolverinegurl »

i found what they look like.here is the picture and omg my friend is in back off the picture with a jean skirt having no idea she got her picture taken hehehehe ,,, this may only work if u have a facebook!
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ...shadow... »

[quote=TsukiNoShinobi]I'll have a shot at this...

I'm looking for the BB/Beyond Birthday cosplayer I ran into on Friday at the round bench by the mall with the one sash-like blood stain and a jam jar. I was dressed up as episode 13 Misa (black rock lee hair and a black sailor fuku) when I snagged a picture. I also ran into you at the dance and asked if you wanted to dance with my friends and I.

So yeah, there's my search :D[/quote]

Why hello there...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h125/ ... _small.jpg
Chinako
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Chinako »

Hihi!

I was the chocobo rider from the masquerade and I'm looking for a bunch of people, so here goes:

- The group of P27 who sat behind me at the masquerade: I loved you guys! I hope you didn't all get into too much trouble for not calling home.

- The wonderful girl who played Haruhi in the "A Girl Worth Hosting For" skit. You were so kind and I'm glad we got to meet (large costumes unite)!

- The girl from the previous years "Silent Hill Nurses" skit who, after the masquerade was through, RAN back to Blaze to give him a hug and tell him she loved him! That made my night!

- The Kadaj whom I met at masquerade check-in: I'm SO glad they recognized you for your attention to detail on your costume. It was amazing and I'm so happy for you (those contacts were spot-on too)!

- and last, but not least, the group of Okami cosplayers I met at the masquerade check-in. I was sad that I didn't get to see you all again later that evening, but I hope you had a lot of fun! Your costumes made me SO happy (fuzzy ftw)!

PLEASE contact me via PM and I'll give you my email and AIM. I loved you all and miss you all terribly. I hope you are all well and had a great time (despite this years flaws).

BLAZE SAYS HELLO TO ALL!
fishface

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by fishface »

I'm looking for the Renton cosplayer that I hugged on Sunday, you were really cute~ I was the Mamimi that hugged you in Artist's Alley and generally acted like a spaz trying to find my camera for a picture.

Hee~
Shralla
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Shralla »

[quote=StopAllSadness]I'm a dumbass =.=

I posted the wrong link.

So I never figured out what this guy was cosplaying:

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/ ... C01504.jpg

It reminds me of Devil May Cry, but I'm not too familiar with it so I don't know >.>[/quote]

I don't know who the person is, but the character is Nero from Devil May Cry 4. Maybe that will help in your search.
eevee
AB Staff

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by eevee »

I'm looking for Lesley (?) from the formal ball. She wore a red asian dress. and Sierra (?) from the formal ball who wore a purple dress w/ butterflies on them. I'm the girl in the blue halter top.
Winnie Chen

Social Media Coordinator 19 20 21
Social Media Staff 18
Assistant Customer Service Manager 16 17
Press Liaison 16
Registration Staff 12 13 14 15
LilMissRevenge

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by LilMissRevenge »

im lookin for the uberly hot stripping gin ichimaru who i got into a glaring match with as we walked out of the Cosplay Court Case room, and who stripped twice for the line for the Masq. i have pics of him and wanna know if he wants em =]
PhoenixRose

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by PhoenixRose »

[quote=ShinkuNoKitsune][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

If so, I was the tall one, with the heels...^^[/quote][color:red]Ou hay, I saw yu waiting in the pre-reg line o.o I was the Pika who kinda froze as I walked by xD;[/color]
[/quote]
XD I remember you! I kept talking about that all weekend~
maxx
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by maxx »

[quote=Seer][quote=maxx][quote=Ryan Cacophony]Well, since one hasn't started, I figured I'd start it. This'l prolly move to a memories forum later.

For reference, you would probably know me only from the *saturday* dance. I was the Anonymous/Epic Fail Guy/Guy Fawkes/"V" mask with "Cacophony" written on it in the dance with long brown hair, tight black jeans. Often times seen liquid dancing, roboting, or hopping energetically around the perimeter of the dance :3.

Basically, Im specifically looking for two people; however, If anyone saw me and thought it'd be cool to contact me, please do.

First person, I dont even know her badge name, she was at the dance almost the entire time, I believe, she had a really unique and expressive dance style (which required a lot of room xP), If you saw her, you'd prolly know what I was talking about. she was in the dance circles a couple of times. I talked with her and she seemed like a really awesome person. she talked with a ton of other people there, so I think *someone* has to know something about her. When I went to look for her for contact info, she was gone :/

(I realize this one is general, and I'll prolly only figure out who it is if she reads this herself) Other person was a girl who was only wearing a black bra (and pants), and initially mocked my dancing xD. Later on she gave me a hig, which was cool, so I figured she was a n awesome person and I'd like to keep in touch.

Feel free to post your "Im looking for" posts here as well. There prolly needs to be a "did you see me" thread too. On that note, Im going to sleep because I havent slept in forever :D. Good times at the dance![/quote]

was the first one your talking about, who had a ballet-esque dance style and had a top on and had like well defined abs?
[/quote]

After thinking about it, I think I know what Ryan's talking about but I only briefly talked to her I think. Do you know something, Maxx?
[/quote]

i didnt catch her name cause it was really loud just that she's from maine and goes to suffolk...im also trying to find her as well.
Akatsuki Sakura-Sama

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Akatsuki Sakura-Sama »

Im looking for someone who is probley also looking for me ^^;
We met sunday in the dealers room wile I was MOMO with my newley aquired akatsuki cloke on with the thousands of FF figures ^^; My aim is A Dragonflys Sin and my deviant is A-Dragonflys-Sin! Or Pm me please~<3!
lordKaos

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by lordKaos »

[quote=StopAllSadness][quote=lordKaos][quote=StopAllSadness]The picture's a bit blurred:

EDIT: WRONG LINK

^_^ you have a pic of me from last year in my party Vader suit.[/quote]

oh haha, that was you? My and my friend were pretty excited everytime we spotted you about the con[/quote]

hahaha, i was getting that a lot last year, we had problems this year with our costuems. the suits were hotter than expected and my friends suit got destroyed so he had to wear his mask and a hoodie.
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Nurilka »

Haha, that's Sarah <3 I'm one of her best friends so I'll contact her for you :)
Seer
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Seer »

[quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]

^^;[/quote]

Oh! Darn. I didn't get any of the Team Rocket in black. I'm sorry but. . . hi! How are you?
[/quote]
Ah. Damn. Thanks anyway! I'm good. ^^[/quote]

That's good! Did you enjoy the con? :D

. . And no one has any word on what I'm looking for? Sadness. Keep trying!
Archetype
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Archetype »

[color:blue]Searching for anyone involved in the AWESOME 80's dance group in the main hall on saturday night. Contact me via AIM please, I can't get enough of you guys.

AIM: Soma is LEGEND
[/color]
GirlNChainmail

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by GirlNChainmail »

[color:purple]I'm actually very interested in meeting the dance gaara (gaara of the funk). The first time I saw them perform they were at AAC in Nashua last October and then the super awesome performance in Boston. The second they walked on stage in Nashua I was stoked to see what they'd come up with this time. But I guess I'm getting off subject. Send me a PM if you see this. ^_^[/color]
Morotis

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Morotis »

I am looking the person (or persons) who wrote, "At the end of the line they send us to an island to kill each other." on the neon orange tape in the registration line; Whoever wrote that is my hero.
Aikeichan
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Aikeichan »

[quote=KensukeX]Hi I was the School boy Naruto who ran Sunday at 5:00 and Saturday at 3:00 photoshoot. I am looking for a Time Jump Sakura who asked for me and a Time Jump Sasuke's picture with her.
[/quote]

The Schoolboy!Naruto's name is Kenny...but I don't have his SN, sorry.
Aikeichan
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Aikeichan »

I'm looking for pictures of:

A short male Sai who was black and white instead of red.
A short female Sai who was Raver!Sai with blue instead of red
A short asian Namine

I'm looking for screen names of:

ANYONE who was in Cosplay Chess (I was King Mickey), especially the Readman, L who I pantsed (Who was also Sweeney Todd) and Makodo. Also the Jack Sparrow who I was walking around with if anyone saw us.
dalous
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by dalous »

i'm looking for a tall girl named val that cosplayed as a jrocker on sat.
WatashiWaL

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by WatashiWaL »

Did that girl Val have like half black and half blonde hair? D: cuz im lookin for someone who was a j rocker as well haha
dark mousi
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by dark mousi »

I'm looking for this one guy that took my pic when i was shimei from battle vixens/ikki tousen. *hugs* i was in the line for the dance, but i thought i was in line for the hentai dubbing. well, if you see this and know what i'm talking about. PM me. ^_^

also, anyone in general that took my pic and people i met in different panel lines and the panels them selves and around. vague, but what the heck. i just want to give a shout out and say that i miss everyone that went to AB 08 already and hope to see everyone and have fun next year.

this year my badge name was: dark mousi

cosplays:

thursday: sasuke from naruto blue and white
friday: same cosplay as on thursday, but this time with collar and chain = pet sasuke
saturday: the only wizard in all of AB 08 from Clamp's angelic layer series and pretty sure the only shimei from ikki tousen/battle vixens
sunday: nekozawa for cosplay chess.

PM me and/or holla back, if you have or think you've seen me or took my pics.
Akunzepp

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Akunzepp »

[quote=maxx][quote=Seer][quote=maxx][quote=Ryan Cacophony]Well, since one hasn't started, I figured I'd start it. This'l prolly move to a memories forum later.

For reference, you would probably know me only from the *saturday* dance. I was the Anonymous/Epic Fail Guy/Guy Fawkes/"V" mask with "Cacophony" written on it in the dance with long brown hair, tight black jeans. Often times seen liquid dancing, roboting, or hopping energetically around the perimeter of the dance :3.

Basically, Im specifically looking for two people; however, If anyone saw me and thought it'd be cool to contact me, please do.

(I realize this one is general, and I'll prolly only figure out who it is if she reads this herself) Other person was a girl who was only wearing a black bra (and pants), and initially mocked my dancing xD. Later on she gave me a hig, which was cool, so I figured she was a n awesome person and I'd like to keep in touch.

Feel free to post your "Im looking for" posts here as well. There prolly needs to be a "did you see me" thread too. On that note, Im going to sleep because I havent slept in forever :D. Good times at the dance![/quote]

[/quote]

After thinking about it, I think I know what Ryan's talking about but I only briefly talked to her I think. Do you know something, Maxx?
[/quote]

i didnt catch her name cause it was really loud just that she's from maine and goes to suffolk...im also trying to find her as well.[/quote]

I think her name is Brittany.
uns3nt_guardian

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by uns3nt_guardian »

i highly doubt ill find this person on this thing but why not give it a shot. I was asuka at the con in the plug suit on saturday and final form sora friday and sunday. im looking for the ash i kissed at the convention on saturday when i was asuka XD with a lip ring. yea, i feel bad about not asking youre name and stuff. and you seemed really nice so we should be friends ^_^

and anyone else i met who wants to be friends im me.

AIM: uns3ntguardian
Wagamama_Gaki

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Wagamama_Gaki »

[color:purple]I know this sounds nerdy and all..but as everyone who posts in this thread, I'm looking for someone. I didn't realize it until after he was way far away, but, I kinda wanted to keep in contact with him. It's highly doubtful he'd actually check this forum, but...here goes nothing.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll30 ... 0_0784.jpg

That would be what he looks like. He went as Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya and I met him on Saturday while sitting in line for the masquerade. He walked by, pointed me out, then walked away after saying " SOS BRIGADE RULES! " and pointing to his badge. I did it back before quickly thinking and sending my girlfriend to run after him for a picture. My point is, if there's anyway, I would LOVE to keep in contact with him. So if you're reading this smexy Kyon, please reply or message me. That also goes for anyone who knows who he is.
I have AIM, YIM, and MSN :
AIM : xIchigoKissux
YIM : lbutterfly.memoriesl
MSN : Thissucks52@comcast.net.

Thanks!
[/color]
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Akina_Sumora »

[quote=Aikeichan]

ANYONE who was in Cosplay Chess (I was King Mickey), especially the Readman, L who I pantsed (Who was also Sweeney Todd) and Makodo. Also the Jack Sparrow who I was walking around with if anyone saw us. [/quote]

I was part of a special attack in Chess, does that count? (Your King Mickey cosplay is awesome BTW!)
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
Aikeichan
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Aikeichan »

[quote=Akina_Sumora][quote=Aikeichan]

ANYONE who was in Cosplay Chess (I was King Mickey), especially the Readman, L who I pantsed (Who was also Sweeney Todd) and Makodo. Also the Jack Sparrow who I was walking around with if anyone saw us. [/quote]

I was part of a special attack in Chess, does that count? (Your King Mickey cosplay is awesome BTW!)
[/quote]

It does! Who were you? :3

and thank you!
JUNBAIT
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by JUNBAIT »

Looking for the guy with a brown shirt on friday in the line who made a crown out of a plastic cup.
mistress chimera
AB Staff

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by mistress chimera »

I'm looking for pictures of a Riku cosplayer from Friday. Dunno if there are any, but the one I am looking for would be my nephew and my mom is bugging me for pictures of him. >_<;
Robin Vial
AB Staff 2016,2018: Con Ops Staff Redux
AB Staff 2015: Green Room Manager
AB Staff 2013-2014: Staff Logistics
AB Staff 2004-2005, 2011-2012 Con Ops Staff
AB Staff 2008-2010 Tech Logistics Coordinator
AB Staff 2007: SP Tech Staff
ShinkuNoKitsune
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ShinkuNoKitsune »

[quote=PhoenixRose][quote=ShinkuNoKitsune][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]
XD I remember you! I kept talking about that all weekend~[/quote]
[color:red]o.o *feels loved* I didn't realize how much attention I attracted e__e;[/color]
TenNami

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by TenNami »

[quote=jakeissanji2185]I'm looking for a Nami who was in the cosplay chess on friday with the climitact. My friend, who was Spike Spiegel, told me to meet her since i was cosplaying as Sanji, and now i'm kicking myself cause i only got to talk to her for maybe five min.[/quote]
I was that Nami! ^_^
DELETED_ACCT23

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

[quote=Akunzepp][quote=maxx][quote=Seer][quote=maxx][quote=Ryan Cacophony]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i didnt catch her name cause it was really loud just that she's from maine and goes to suffolk...im also trying to find her as well.[/quote]

I think her name is Brittany.[/quote]

Well now, that does seem to ring a bell.... but doesnt really help xD
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Akina_Sumora »

[quote=Aikeichan][quote=Akina_Sumora]I was part of a special attack in Chess, does that count? (Your King Mickey cosplay is awesome BTW!)
[/quote]
It does! Who were you? :3

and thank you!
[/quote]
I was the Lacus Clyne with the Gundam Seed group, so I was only on stage for a minute and I didn't say anything. (I threw the plushie ^_^) Screenname is in my profile!
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
noriko ng
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by noriko ng »

wait.. there were so many rikuZ..
can u give out more specific details.
noriko ng
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by noriko ng »

here is his AIM sn :
Gin Ichimaru69
kiabolo

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by kiabolo »

I'm looking for the Naruto cosplayer who took my pic. I was the short Dark Mousy with the extremely light wig and glasses.
AB 2012:
Friday: Charlotte Gijinka and the Cotton Candy Princess!
Saturday: Sweet Lolita
Aikeichan
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Aikeichan »

[quote=TenNami][quote=jakeissanji2185]I'm looking for a Nami who was in the cosplay chess on friday with the climitact. My friend, who was Spike Spiegel, told me to meet her since i was cosplaying as Sanji, and now i'm kicking myself cause i only got to talk to her for maybe five min.[/quote]
I was that Nami! ^_^[/quote]

Nami! I demand your SN! You should remember who I am XD
Seer
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Seer »

[quote=Aikeichan][quote=TenNami][quote=jakeissanji2185]I'm looking for a Nami who was in the cosplay chess on friday with the climitact. My friend, who was Spike Spiegel, told me to meet her since i was cosplaying as Sanji, and now i'm kicking myself cause i only got to talk to her for maybe five min.[/quote]
I was that Nami! ^_^[/quote]

Nami! I demand your SN! You should remember who I am XD [/quote]

I, too, demand Screen names! Not because I saw anyone (although, more likely than not I did see most everyone) but because I like talking to people!