Regarding Email Confirmations, Online Reg, and Contacting Reg

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to make a general announcement about a couple of things that have come up a lot recently.

First, Confirmation emails for past in-person pre-reg events will not be sent out until online registration goes live. There are a couple reasons why, but one of the main reasons is that in your email you will receive a status code to check your registration and make any changes to things like your badgename. That function is not available until online reg is live.

As far as Online reg goes, I'm looking at going live before the end of November. Registration will be $35 till the end of December, so never fear, you will be able to pre-reg at the cheapest rate online.

Lastly, all Registration questions should be sent using the contact form and selecting registration as the recipient. Please do not send me a PM or start a thread in the forum. While my staff and I do make sure to watch the general forums for questions that arise, sending us an email is always the best way, especially given the sensitivity of personal information. Also, sending it using the form allows your question to reach my customer service staff who are there specifically to assist you with any problems that may come up. I'm not always the best person to ask because I'm not always available to answer these questions, but sending it via the contact form means someone will respond to your question as quickly as possible.

ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i cant wait to preg for ab online yays happynes i like fianlly i have to wait but it be worth it.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Post by Master of NERV »

Thanks for the update concerning confirmation of in-person registration. Now I can be patient and relax. :)
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)