Pre-registration at New England Fan Experience

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Anime Boston will be taking pre-reg at New England Fan Experience in Cambridge, Ma November 21-23. Registration is still only $35. Please note, we will not be available until around 5pm on Friday.
xxKotakexx
I'm new!

Post by xxKotakexx »

Does this mean I have to pay at least 49$ to get into the New England Fan Experience so that I can reach the pre-registration booth? Or is it just in the hotel? Additionally, I know a friend who lives in Cambridge, so can I give her my information and let her pre-register me?
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

You must have a badge in order to access the convention, so yes you would need to pay for that. If you only want to go to Pre-Register for AB I suggest you wait for online registration or attend the Tokyokid event this Sunday.
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

[quote=xxKotakexx]Does this mean I have to pay at least 49$ to get into the New England Fan Experience so that I can reach the pre-registration booth? Or is it just in the hotel? Additionally, I know a friend who lives in Cambridge, so can I give her my information and let her pre-register me?[/quote]

And what is wrong with attending NEFE?
You'll get to see Vic Mignogna, Johnny Yong Bosch, George Takei, and a few other celebs. Not to mention all the fun panels, gaming, and the video rooms.
http://www.nefe.us for more info
WhoFan
I'm new!

Post by WhoFan »

$49 is a weekend ticket. Daily tickets are $20 on Friday and $25 for Saturday or Sunday $25. Children 11-16 are half price & children under 10 are free.

ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

[Post had no bearing on the topic at hand.

Please remember to stay on topic.]
Last edited by ninja_girl21 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Spam
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

WhoFan's post was, I believe, in response to xxKotakexx's post near the top of this thread. In effect, he was saying that if you're just going to NEFE on the Friday night to prereg for AB, it's not as expensive.

fyi: WhoFan is the guy in charge of the New England Fan Experience
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

ops i wrote that in wrong box i sorries i meant to type that goerge wont be that is all i meant to send that someone else so it my fault copying and pasting so no worries
i been going to anime boston since 2004