hololive productions return to Anime Boston with more events and meet & greets!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
grimmrainbow
AB Asst Director

hololive productions return to Anime Boston with more events and meet & greets!

Post by grimmrainbow »

AB2024_Hololive Friday Talents_v3.png
AB2024_Hololive Friday Talents_v3.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 513 times
Join Tsunomaki Watame, Moona Hoshinova, and IRyS on Friday for a special karaoke party event!

Tsunomaki Watame loves singing, and as she continued uploading song covers and having weekly singing streams titled "Watameh Night Fever!!," she started wanting to stand on Tokyo Budokan's stage someday.

Moona Hoshinova A college girl who works as a model and idol, but later got interested to become a VTuber too. On some rare occasion, Moona’s stream might be visited by Moona’s “another personality,” Hoshinova, that has deeper big sister-like voices and sadistic tendencies. Pay attention to her streams to meet Hoshinova!

IRyS A Nephilim who was once the embodiment of hope back in "The Paradise". While she has left to set off on an adventure, she continues to deliver hope through her lyrics and songs, with determination in her voice.

Tsunomaki Watame, Moona Hoshinova, IRyS are unavailable for Meet and Greets.

AB2024_Hololive Saturday Talents_v3.png
AB2024_Hololive Saturday Talents_v3.png (2.03 MiB) Viewed 513 times
Shiori Novella Driven by her thirst for knowledge, Shiori Novella is "The Archiver." She turns her favorite stories and treasured memories into bookmarks and saves them. By misfortune, she was found to have obtained forbidden knowledge within one of her stories and was imprisoned. But to her, that experience itself is but a fascinating story.

Meet and Greet is at 4:15pm on Saturday March 30th. Apply for Shiori Novella’s Meet and Greet lottery here! The lottery ends March 13th at 11:59pm and winners will be notified prior to the convention.

Formed from the crystallization of all forms of human emotion, Koseki Bijou is "The Jewel of Emotions." Over years and years, emotions of beauty and filth alike have woven into her under immense pressure, resulting in an unmatched brilliance.

Meet and Greet is at 2:30pm on Saturday March 30th. Apply for Koseki Bijou’s Meet and Greet lottery here! The lottery ends March 13th at 11:59pm and winners will be notified prior to the convention.

Nerissa Ravencroft With a deep love of song, Nerissa Ravencroft is "The Demon of Sound." Her powerful love turned into a dark power that inhabited her singing, giving her music the potential to drive the entire world mad.

Meet and Greet is at 6pm on Saturday March 30th. Apply for Nerissa Ravencroft’s Meet and Greet lottery here! The lottery ends March 13th at 11:59pm and winners will be notified prior to the convention.

AB2024_Hololive Sunday Talents_v3.png
AB2024_Hololive Sunday Talents_v3.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 513 times
Gavis Bettel The jester of Adventurer's Guild TEMPUS. Visited Xenokuni in the past to learn its traditional performing arts, and used that experience to draw up and lead the expedition into the land eventually. Currently performs in the combat arena, but is planning to take his talents global someday.

Meet and Greet is at 3:15pm on Sunday March 31st. Apply for Gavis Bettel’s Meet and Greet lottery here! The lottery ends March 13th at 11:59pm and winners will be notified prior to the convention.

Banzoin Hakka
The exorcist of Adventurer's Guild TEMPUS. Dual wielding spears, he is the latest of a long line of exorcists who have defended Xenokuni from the evils of the world. He fights not only out of a sense of duty, but also because he feels a special kind of excitement when on the frontlines. Unfortunately, his right hand is being eroded by the scourge of Records Corruption.

Meet and Greet is at 1:30pm on Sunday March 31st. Apply for Banzoin Hakka’s Meet and Greet lottery here! The lottery ends March 13th at 11:59pm and winners will be notified prior to the convention.
Ngan Vo
Assistant Director of Public Relations '24
Social Media Staff '19-'23
LVP Staff '19-'23
Jr Tech Staff '16-'18
Gogogogogo
Getting the hang of this...

Re: hololive productions return to Anime Boston with more events and meet & greets!

Post by Gogogogogo »

A few questions I have about the lottery:
1: I know the deadline for the lottery was for 11:59 on the 13th but, there’s a different time posted on the page for the lottery submission which one is the correct deadline?
2:If the deadline has passed and winners have already been selected how do you know if you lost? Do you get a message saying “you lost in the lottery” or do you presume you lost if you don’t get notified?
3: Are winners selected on the 14th of March or a few days prior to the con?

If anyone could answer my questions I’d kindly appreciate it!
Nenya
AB Executive

Re: hololive productions return to Anime Boston with more events and meet & greets!

Post by Nenya »

Gogogogogo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 pm A few questions I have about the lottery:
1: I know the deadline for the lottery was for 11:59 on the 13th but, there’s a different time posted on the page for the lottery submission which one is the correct deadline?
2:If the deadline has passed and winners have already been selected how do you know if you lost? Do you get a message saying “you lost in the lottery” or do you presume you lost if you don’t get notified?
3: Are winners selected on the 14th of March or a few days prior to the con?

If anyone could answer my questions I’d kindly appreciate it!
1: Eventeny was experiencing some technical difficulties for one day, so we did extend the deadline to 03/14.
2: You will receive a message either way, notifying you that you either were selected or were not selected.
3: E-mails will be sent out some time later next week. We work with Cover on selecting the winners and they are quite busy with Fes at the moment!
Kristen Leiding
Director of Guest Relations
Anime Boston 2024
Gogogogogo
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Gogogogogo »

Thank you very much Nenya! Totally understandable since Fes is a big event for them and I appreciate the response as I have never applied for one of these before and wasn’t aware of how a lot of things like that worked and what not! Again thank you for the information and have a nice day!