Concert & Masquerade Tickets

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
theonlylostsoul
AB Executive

Concert & Masquerade Tickets

Post by theonlylostsoul »

If you've been to Anime Boston before, I'm sure you know all about the tickets for concerts and the masquerade. If you haven't partied with us before, welcome! We have lots of fun and some pretty epic music lined up for you!

Friday, March 30th at 7:30 PM FLOW will be performing in the auditorium.
Saturday, March 31st at 6 PM Asaka will have a special guest performance during the masquerade.

You know you want to be there for this! You know you don't want to miss your chance! But how do you secure a seat?

First, be registered for Anime Boston 2018
Second, have your badge on you and enter the Hynes
Third, visit our FREE ticket booth on the third floor of the Hynes across from room 308 starting at 8 AM on Friday or Saturday
Fourth, show the lovely people at the booth your badge and let them know if you would like a ticket for floor or balcony seating.
Fifth, be merry, you're guaranteed a seat!

Our staff members will be at the booth Friday and Saturday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Tickets will only be available on the day of their event. So we can give you FLOW tickets on Friday, masquerade tickets on Saturday.

Tickets are one per person. If you're not sure when your friend will arrive at Anime Boston to pick up their ticket, we recommend selecting floor seating; there are more seats on the floor.

Was your day super busy? Did you have to make up a snow day on Friday and missed picking up a ticket? Still want to see FLOW? Well, after we seat everyone with a ticket, we'll leave the doors open so people without a ticket may be seated. And we'll do the same on Saturday for the masquerade!
Kirsten (Kiri) Smith
Director of Operations
Anime Boston
Fetch
Show-off

Re: Concert & Masquerade Tickets

Post by Fetch »

So, NOT by ConOps for the Masquerade seating tickets, as it has been in the past.

That is going to cause a bit of confusion for those of us who have been coming to AB for many years.
Please do us all a favor and have a sign at ConOps telling people where to go for the tickets, in case we think it is the same as it's been since 2009.
theonlylostsoul
AB Executive

Post by theonlylostsoul »

Fetch wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm So, NOT by ConOps for the Masquerade seating tickets, as it has been in the past.

That is going to cause a bit of confusion for those of us who have been coming to AB for many years.
Please do us all a favor and have a sign at ConOps telling people where to go for the tickets, in case we think it is the same as it's been since 2009.
Noted! Our Social Media team will be pushing this information out to everyone soon! Also, we’ve had a table up on the third floor handing out tickets for the past few years; though the masquerade generally has been by Con Ops. We wanted to create one central location this year. Thank you for your feedback.
Kirsten (Kiri) Smith
Director of Operations
Anime Boston
nenie
Determined Poster

Post by nenie »

Thank God you're doing this at 8am! Thank yooou!
AB07 Aya from Super Gals
AB08 Bouquet from Blue Dragon & Kairi from KH2
AB09 Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
AB10 Pan from Dragon Ball GT
AB11 Mio Akiyama from K-On!
AB12 Talim from Soul Calibur 2
AB13 Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena
AB14 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Terra from Teen Titans
AB15 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Utena
AB16 Casey from Pokemon
AB17 Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo & Pokemon Go Trainer
AB18 Team Skull Grunt & Kiyone
6heart6agram6
Expert Poster

Post by 6heart6agram6 »

I have 2 kids that would be with me 6 and 7 years old. Will they need a ticket also? Will i be able to get them for them if i bring their badges or something?
Miraizura
I'm new!

Post by Miraizura »

If we don't have our badges picked up yet but have our confirmation email, can we get our tickets for the concert first?
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

Miraizura wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:03 pm If we don't have our badges picked up yet but have our confirmation email, can we get our tickets for the concert first?
nope. In order to enter the building you will need the badge
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

tykibutterfree
Getting the hang of this...

Post by tykibutterfree »

I have been to Anime Boston before, but didn't realize you could get tickets for some of the main events. I just thought everyone showed up really early. I'll be coming from Connecticut so I am not sure how early I can get there on Friday. I hope I can get a ticket for the concert and they don't all disappear right away.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

A reminder that the tickets/vouchers are NOT mandatory.

They are only mandatory to line up for the event but once the line is gone, no ticket/voucher is necessary.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Shinymist
I'm new!

Post by Shinymist »

Will we need tickets for the Wada and Williams Concert on Sunday?
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

Shinymist wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:27 pm Will we need tickets for the Wada and Williams Concert on Sunday?
nope
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR