Concert & Event Ticket Information!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Concert & Event Ticket Information!

Post by Nemra »

Puffy AmiYumi tickets will be available to pick up 8am to 12pm on Friday morning, March 31st, on the third floor of the Hynes across from panel room 309 (Boylston St side). After 12pm tickets will be available to pick up at ConOps, room 108 in the Hynes.

OKAMOTO’s tickets will be available to pick up 8am to 12pm on Saturday morning, April 1st, on the third floor of the Hynes across from panel room 309 (Boylston St side). After 12pm tickets will be available to pick up at ConOps, room 108 in the Hynes.

Tickets for Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale premier will be available to pick up 8am to 12pm on Saturday morning, April 1st, on the third floor of the Hynes across from panel room 309 (Boylston St side). After 12pm tickets will be available to pick up at ConOps, room 108 in the Hynes.

Tickets for the Masquerade will be available for pick up outside of ConOps, room 108 in the Hynes from 8am until we run out of tickets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puffy AmiYumi, OKAMOTO’s and the Masquerade are all held at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in the Hynes Convention Center. There are two types of tickets for this event, floor and balcony. Balcony seats are above floor seating and lend to a great overall viewing of events.

The Sword Art Premier is being viewed in Hall D on the second floor of the Hynes Convention Center. There is only one type of ticket for this event.

NOTE: If you are unable to get a ticket, don’t panic! If after every ticket holder is seated there are available seats, we will let people in on a first come, first sit basis. If people leave mid performance or viewing, we will also allow people to enter. If you are entering mid performance, please be considerate to those around you.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

DarthAmy
Experienced Poster

Re: Concert & Event Ticket Information!

Post by DarthAmy »

What exactly do you mean by "pick up"? Do tickets cost money (if so how much) or is it a first come first serve (free tickets) kind of thing?
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

they're free tickets that we hand out. Their main function is to keep tabs on the line so that it doesn't get too crazy as ticket holders will be the only ones allowed to line up and enter the event and everyone else is free to enter AFTER ticket holders.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Lamron
AB Staff

Post by Lamron »

Just curious, are the tix assigned seating or first come first served seating?
Ray DeArville

Event photo staff 2022 - 2024

Event photo staff 2020 - 2021

Past ABs 05 - 10, 13 - 19
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

it's not reserved seating, the tickets only enable you to stand in line for the event
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Gestla93
I'm new!

Post by Gestla93 »

You can only pick up a ticket for yourself I'm guessing? Just wondering because me and my friend are getting in around noon but the other 2 in our group won't get in until 3 :~( I'm guessing they're just kind of out of luck for tickets for the Puffy show, assuming it runs out of tickets quickly.
Rune_Star333
Veteran Poster

Post by Rune_Star333 »

Are we allowed to bring light sticks into the concert? I have seen them before in Japanese concerts and just wanted to check if it was okay to bring them :)
Thrillho
Expert Poster

Post by Thrillho »

Somebody else asked this, but I didn't see an answer:

Is it one person per ticket, or can one person grab, say, two tickets?
Joe aka Gustav
1/4 of Curtain Call Cosplay

AB 2018
Haruko Haruhara (FLCL) / Zant (Legend of Zelda) / Professor Port (RWBY) / Rintarou Okabe (Steins;Gate) / Wario (Mario Franchise) / Over Justice (Space Patrol Luluco)

AB 2017
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) / Haruko Haruhara (FLCL) / Oscar Pine (RWBY) / Zant (Hyrule Warriors)

AB 2016 (First Time!)
Professor Ozpin (RWBY) / Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) / Kouta (Elfen Lied)
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

one person per ticket!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR