Programming Survey!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Programming Survey!

Post by Nemra »

Based on our general survey, we'd like to know more details about your thoughts on Programming! Help us get to know you so that we can fine tune Anime Boston to your liking!

Click here for the Programming Survey!

Note: this is the fourth of five division specific surveys. Please keep a lookout for all of them on all our platforms and fill them all out as they come out!

If you haven't taken any of the previous surveys, you can find them in the Survey Master List thread found at the top of any of our forums!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Selestyl
Determined Poster

Re: Programming Survey!

Post by Selestyl »

Nemra wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm Based on our general survey, we'd like to know more details about your thoughts on Programming! Help us get to know you so that we can fine tune Anime Boston to your liking!

Note: this is the fourth of five division specific surveys. Please keep a lookout for all of them on all our platforms and fill them all out as they come out!

If you haven't taken any of the previous surveys, you can find them in the Survey Master List thread found at the top of any of our forums!
Hi! I just noticed a small problem in the survey, but I may be reading it wrong. Question 4 won't let me select that I arrive at the same time all three days, which is a bummer because I do. Am I just reading it wrong? Thank you!
2023 Lineup:

Luigi - Luigi’s Mansion
Joker - Persona 5
Barnaby Brooks Jr. - Tiger and Bunny
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Selestyl wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:31 pm
Nemra wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm Based on our general survey, we'd like to know more details about your thoughts on Programming! Help us get to know you so that we can fine tune Anime Boston to your liking!

Hi! I just noticed a small problem in the survey, but I may be reading it wrong. Question 4 won't let me select that I arrive at the same time all three days, which is a bummer because I do. Am I just reading it wrong? Thank you!
I have the same problem. Looks like whomever made this survey made it so you can't put the same time on different days. It is the same on leaving (I leave around the same time Fri and Sat. Sunday I leave earlier, as the con doesn't go into the night)
Selestyl
Determined Poster

Post by Selestyl »

I've also noticed the problem in a few other questions. I just want to be sure the survey is accurate so that AB gets the results it needs!
2023 Lineup:

Luigi - Luigi’s Mansion
Joker - Persona 5
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

Hi everyone!

Thanks for letting us know! We're working on a fix!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I also noticed the same problem, not being able to post the same time of arrival on all 3 days, and the times of leaving. Like Fetch said, I leave roughly the same times on Fri. and Sat., & on Sun., I leave earlier, as of course, things wind down in the late afternoon.

Also, I don't know if anyone else had the same problem, but, when I took the survey, it skipped over some questions: after asking what more types of events I'd like to see at AB, and how many panels & video programming I attend, etc., it ended. However, I went in and took it again, & I found there were more questions, and I was able to fully complete the survey.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

Thanks for all the reports guys! Unfortunately, we had to pull the survey for the time being because of the glitches. A new link will be posted tonight

Thanks again!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Selestyl
Determined Poster

Post by Selestyl »

Glad to help! Thanks for asking our opinions on things!
2023 Lineup:

Luigi - Luigi’s Mansion
Joker - Persona 5
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

new link is out!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Selestyl
Determined Poster

Post by Selestyl »

Hooray! Works perfectly. Thanks for fixing it so quickly!
2023 Lineup:

Luigi - Luigi’s Mansion
Joker - Persona 5