Craftsmanship Judges Needed!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Craftsmanship Judges Needed!

Post by Nemra »

Do YOU have what it takes to be a Craftsmanship Judge for Anime Boston? Our Masquerade is highly competitive, and we need FOUR(4) amazingly talented judges to select the winners!

If you think you have what it takes, apply today! Masquerade Staff will be closing applications on January 2nd and will be conducting phone and Skype interviews shortly thereafter.

You will be expected to put in about 10 hours of work over the course of the weekend (Friday and Saturday).

If you have any questions, please contact masquerade@animeboston.com!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Blue_Eyed_Fairy
Experienced Poster

Re: Craftsmanship Judges Needed!

Post by Blue_Eyed_Fairy »

Only open till Jan 2nd. Hmmmm. Had the same issue last year. Want to enter the masquerade, but if we don't get would like to apply to judge. We had been in the masquerade the past 5 years running, but then got the wait list last year, so nothing is sure.
AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Post by AkaneSaotome »

I know the application ended on Jan 2nd. Were the judges already chosen or are they in the process?

My friend and I applied and just want to know either way since I'd have to figure out the game plan if we are/are not chosen. Thank you :)
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

We are actually in the process of reviewing all of the candidates right now. We'll be following up with everyone soon, thank you for your patience!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.
AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Post by AkaneSaotome »

No thank you for your quick reply! I was just getting nervous, so that's very good to hear, thank you again. :)