Craftsmanship Judges Wanted!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Craftsmanship Judges Wanted!

Post by Nemra »

Do you have what it takes to be a Craftsmanship Judge for Anime Boston? Our Masquerade is highly competitive, and we need FOUR(4) amazingly talented judges to select the winners!

If you think you have what it takes, apply today! Masquerade Staff will be closing applications on February 1st and will be conducting phone and Skype interviews shortly thereafter.

You will be expected to put in about 10 hours of work over the course of the weekend (Friday and Saturday).

If you have any questions, please contact masquerade@animeboston.com!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Re: Craftsmanship Judges Wanted!

Post by AkaneSaotome »

I swore this said February 14th as the cut off, I was planning to apply after I figured out my arrangements. That's really sad if it was really changed without notification. If it was always the 1st. then I guess I didn't read.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

nope, no change on our end :(
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Post by AkaneSaotome »

Nemra wrote:nope, no change on our end :(
Aw. It's alright, what can ya do? I just had so many credentials including WCS lol I've been wanting to get back into judging your masq/hall in forever so I was glad you opened it up to the public. I did 3 years in a row back in 2008 time. Maybe next year if you do it again.