Sheraton Hotel Information!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Sheraton Hotel Information!

Post by Nemra »

Hotel Information for Anime Boston 2016 is now live! More hotels will be added at a later date.

Please make sure to read all information including the cut-off dates and Code of Conduct.

Please review both the Social and Quiet Blocks to see which would suit your con needs.

Good luck and happy booking!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

DocWatson
Dedicated Poster

Re: Sheraton Hotel Information!

Post by DocWatson »

The AB Hotel Web page lists "Traditional" and "Deluxe" guest rooms, but the latter does not seem to be available in the quiet block via online booking, at least for two-guest occupancy. Did I miss something?
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

Booked our hotel room for AB16!!!
WooHoo!!!
Blue_Eyed_Fairy
Experienced Poster

Post by Blue_Eyed_Fairy »

Tried to book a room tonight, no available rooms left for the AB rate, and only king beds and suites left outside the block. Same at the Hilton. Does anyone know if this is true or a computer issue?
Juggernaut_Drive
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Juggernaut_Drive »

I just pretended to book a room (i already have one) online using the link to the Sheraton provided. It showed only King bed rooms left available. I did not look at others. Looks like things are filling up!
Nenya
AB Executive

Post by Nenya »

We've confirmed with both the Sheraton and the Hilton today that there are still plenty of rooms left. It's possible that there was an issue with the online reservation system? Everything appears to be working fine now. If you're still having difficulties, try calling and reserving over the phone. Thanks!
Kristen Leiding
Director of Guest Relations
Anime Boston 2024