Autumn Photo Contest

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
midnightsiren182
AB Staff

Autumn Photo Contest

Post by midnightsiren182 »

Love Autumn? Love taking photos? Then we have the contest for you!

For this contest, it's pretty simple! We want you to take a photo of what best represents Autumn to you and submit it to our Anime Boston Tumblr- http://tumblr.animeboston.com/

The Grand Prize for the winning entry will be a $50 Right Stuf Gift Card!

You must have a Tumblr User Account to enter and submit. This contest will end on Sunday, Nov. 11th at 11:59 EST.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing your photos!
Lauren Gallo
Programming Ops Staff 2024
fuyuzora
Expert Poster

Re: Autumn Photo Contest

Post by fuyuzora »

I'm probably overthinking this, but how will the photos be judged? Is this more of a "metaphorical" contest (i.e. a still life with scarves and gloves) or is it more related to pics of autumn scenery, etc.? Hope my questions actually make sense, I just don't want to submit something totally goofy :lol:
「そうですねぇ」
midnightsiren182
AB Staff

Post by midnightsiren182 »

It's what you think best represents Autumn, basically. It can be the scarves and gloves, it can be scenery. It can be a fall flavored latte. We encourage creativity. Mind you, any submissions have to be family-friendly.

When we set out to judge, we will likely look at the entries in terms of creativity, if the photo is clear, and if the photo does have a distinguishable tie to the autumn season.
Lauren Gallo
Programming Ops Staff 2024
fuyuzora
Expert Poster

Post by fuyuzora »

^ Awesome, thanks for the reply! I'll be sure to enter :D
「そうですねぇ」