The Anime Boston 2013 Schedule is now live!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Pham
AB Staff

The Anime Boston 2013 Schedule is now live!

Post by Pham »

From Raj and ORIGA to Cosplay Chess, here are all the panels, workshops, guest encounters and anime showings we can stuff into three days at Anime Boston.

Visit our schedule and click, plan and then do all the things! (Warning: You may need to clone yourself to do everything.) http://www.animeboston.com/coninfo/schedule/2013

This is a preliminary schedule. Things may change!
Tuan N. Pham
Asst Director of Public Relations, AB 2017, 2018
Director of Public Relations, AB 2007-2016
LegendaryBroli
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The Anime Boston 2013 Schedule is now live!

Post by LegendaryBroli »

Will the guidebook schedule be up soon as well?
Risikafox
Veteran Poster

Post by Risikafox »

So excited!
hg revolution
Veteran Poster

Post by hg revolution »

Some questions about the schedule:

1) FUNimation sent out an email last Wednesday listing the Michiko and Hatchin dub premiere being at Anime Boston in Ballroom C Friday at 9:30. This is nowhere on the schedule. Was that a mistake or was it canceled? Hope the former, since I was looking forward to it.
2) How is K-ON a themed video? Do moeblobs count as yokai these days? XD
2) Gotta LOL at one of the last panels on Sunday being "What is Anime?" You'd think at the end of the weekend anyone curious might have started to figure things out, wouldn't you? XD

Other than that, looks like a great schedule this year! Can't wait!
Risikafox
Veteran Poster

Post by Risikafox »

Quick question: what is the line policy for various events, and is this strictly enforced?

I seem to remember it being like, half an hour for most events, but I recall seeing people lined up as much as an hour for some events. Just figured it would be helpful info for planning my days.
waynoinsano
Determined Poster

Post by waynoinsano »

Is there a pdf or other easily printed version of the schedule available? No smartphone so no guidebook app.
RapaxGuardian
Obsessed Poster

Post by RapaxGuardian »

waynoinsano wrote:Is there a pdf or other easily printed version of the schedule available? No smartphone so no guidebook app.
I can't answer for staff, but there will be a printed version in the guidebook at the con, unless you're aiming to get your own schedule planned out before the con :P Just keep in mind the schedule can change at any given time
AB '10: The Sorrow (MGS3)
AB '11: Vamp (MGS2)
AB '12: Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2) & Major Raikov (MGS3)
AB '13: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Meryl Silverburgh (MGS1) & Sae Kurosawa (Fatal Frame 2)
AB '14: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), Olga Gurlukovich(MGS2)
AB '15: The Ice Queen (Adventure Time), The Sorrow (MGS3), Callie Ohpeee (Homestuck)
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

i've been looking over the schedule off & on since yesterday, so I can figure out which panels, etc. I want to go to and stuff. It's hard when there are several things that are going on at the same time, it's difficult to decide. As it says on the website: "(Warning: You may need to clone yourself to do everything.)" It's true!! :lol:

HG Revolution wrote:Gotta LOL at one of the last panels on Sunday being "What is Anime?" You'd think at the end of the weekend anyone curious might have started to figure things out, wouldn't you? XD
I laughed at that, too. I kinda thought that'd be the sort of panel they'd have on Friday morning. *giggles*