AB 2025 Masquerade Skit Idea : Ciel Phantomhive Therapy Session (PTSD )

Looking for people for your skit? Or are you looking for feedback for a skit idea? Other questions regarding skits? Feel free to past anything related to Masquerade skits in here!
Blackroses1998
Getting the hang of this...

AB 2025 Masquerade Skit Idea : Ciel Phantomhive Therapy Session (PTSD )

Post by Blackroses1998 »

Here is all the research I have done so far:
AB 2025 Masquerade Skit
Ciel Phantomhive Therapy Session "PTSD"
Appearance:
Left side of the body: the mark of the "noble beast" branded during his time as a slave in a cult & slave- traders pierced his ears to attach a price tag.
Hides his right eye to hide the location of his Faustian contract with Butler Sebastian Michaelis

Personality:
Navigates challenging situations by visualizing making chess moves with Sebastian as his pawn
Undemonstrative , seldom expresses his emotions much less affection
Attentive to the needs of his servants; when they desired new items he takes them shopping & provides them with necessities
Difficulty dressing himself & household chores
Cynical & distrustful of the integrity of others
Striving for revenge & realizing his childhood dream
Suffers from Post Traumatic Stress disorder due to his time as a slave in a cult
Occasionally has flashbacks of the incident & loses awareness of his surroundings

History/ Childhood:
10th birthday: running through the manor when he came across his dead mom, dad & dog Sebastian (Death by fire) ( December 14, 1885)
Grabbed by an unseen assailant & subsequently sold being branded with the mark of a "noble beast" by the buyer
Cathedral: chained in a cage while masked adults looked on & remarked about what a splendid evening they will have
Sadly wondered why no one was there to help him & was stabbed while the rest looked on gleefully
Summons the demon ( Sebastian Michaelis) he wanted the power to take revenge on those who mistreated him
Contract seal is put onto his right eye, causing him to scream in excruciating pain. (Lead to problems with reckoning distance properly)

PTSD & Slavery ( Cathedral) Ciel
cPTSD: complex trauma: result of multiple traumatic events being experienced over an extended period of time.

Symptoms (noticed) :
Reccurent , unwanted distressing memories of the traumatic event
Reliving the traumatic event as if it were happening again (flashbacks)
Severe emotional distress/ physical reaction to something the reminds you of the traumatic event
Memory problems
Feeling emotionally numb & difficult experiencing positive emotions
Always being on guard for danger
Irritability , angry out bursts / aggressive behavior

I want to see what people or staff think about this idea. I will add my current research is I am working on a script based on actual therapy session for someone who has post-traumatic stress disorder