Fullmetal Alchemist & Ouran High School Host Club - Why are we rivals? skit (featuring Attack on Titan)

Looking for people for your skit? Or are you looking for feedback for a skit idea? Other questions regarding skits? Feel free to past anything related to Masquerade skits in here!
StarliteBaby101
Getting the hang of this...

Fullmetal Alchemist & Ouran High School Host Club - Why are we rivals? skit (featuring Attack on Titan)

Post by StarliteBaby101 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:36 pm

A while ago it came to my attention that the FMA fandom appears to be rivals with the Ouran fandom. I do not know why this is. These two animes are not even the same genre. FMA is shonen, while Ouran is shojo.
So then the idea came to me to write a skit where Ed and Tamaki ask that question: "Why are we rivals?"
There will be lots of fourth wall breaking and much hilarity. And in the end of the skit a few AOT characters will make a cameo.

So without further ado....
MAIN CHARACTERS
~~~~~
Edward Elric
Winry Rockbell
Roy Mustang
Riza Hawkeye

Tamaki Souh
Haruhi Fujioka
Kyoya Ootori
Takashi Morinozuka
Mitskuni Haninozuka

CAMEOS
~~~~~~
Eren Jaeger
Mikasa Ackerman
Sasha Blause
Captain Levi

I am pulling for this skit for AB 2017. I have a basic idea for plot. Any suggestions welcome. And if you would like to particpate PM me with who you would like to be, and I'll go from there. I will probably ask a few questions so on and so forth.