My Romance Amv for 2009

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
Jennifer
Expert Poster

My Romance Amv for 2009

Post by Jennifer »

Hai every1.i wanted to do romance and upbeat amv for next year.I dont kno wat to do for the upbeat one.But i wanted to kno if u guys like the song [color:red]That's When I'll Stop Loving You[/color] by [color:blue]Nysnc[/color].And anysuggestions for the anime would be much appreicated and loved.

Thank you to all that can help
thanas
Expert Poster

My Romance Amv for 2009

Post by thanas »

well lets start it off with me saying this.

you should never choose an song that you don't know what anime you should put it to. it makes things alot harder if you do that. usually you can picture it inside your head if the anime matches or not, I have access to plenty of series and seen the majority that my friends own. The deciding what anime/song to use in my opinion, is probably the hardest thing to do, because you can spend months thinking about it. (I've done it quite alot).

my suggestion - listen to every song you own and or barrow from friends and see if you can see any of the anime you own and mix it with the song to see if it matches.