[TLO] Serenade

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

[TLO] Serenade

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=Death]well i can post if i wat to find out naw cant i and why do you have to diss people i mean its rude and immature plus i dont think your that mean just have a lot of anger and stress but with you providing links to the things people want to see but dont know where to go is nice 0:)[/quote]
Lol.... You just don't understand dokool's particular brand of snarky humor. He's like Carlos Mencia a little, in that he makes fun of EVERYONE indiscriminately. Don't take it personally.
Trust me, as probably the only person on this forum who can say that he's made me cry IRL - I still am friends with him and laugh at his jokes. :D
I bet my soul was delicious and I hope that my skull holds a place of honor on the throne!
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
jessica
Committed Poster

[TLO] Serenade

Post by jessica »

[quote=Kiarrens]
Trust me, as probably the only person on this forum who can say that he's made me cry IRL - I still am friends with him and laugh at his jokes. :D[/quote]

Actually, he's made me cry on MANY occasions. But I digress His humor is better than like 95% of people I know.
dokool
Feeds off your tears

[TLO] Serenade

Post by dokool »

Next year at the AMV panel we should do a segment where people offer me their skulls.
thanas
Expert Poster

[TLO] Serenade

Post by thanas »

[quote=dokool]Next year at the AMV panel we should do a segment where people offer me their skulls.[/quote]

what type of skull would you like? since we're talking about skulls.
dokool
Feeds off your tears

[TLO] Serenade

Post by dokool »

[quote=thanas][quote=dokool]Next year at the AMV panel we should do a segment where people offer me their skulls.[/quote]

what type of skull would you like? since we're talking about skulls. [/quote]

Well, as I showed at the AMV panel, my throne is more or less done, so what I'm looking for now is larger skulls as the foundation for the gazebo.
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

[TLO] Serenade

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=dokool]

Well, as I showed at the AMV panel, my throne is more or less done, so what I'm looking for now is larger skulls as the foundation for the gazebo.[/quote]
Btw, I love you for using the picture you did. That's my favorite fantasy series EVAR. It's a shame you missed my expression when I realized what it was, it must have been priceless. :)
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
ShadowWolf
Committed Poster

[TLO] Serenade

Post by ShadowWolf »

I must agree, that was epic.
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

[TLO] Serenade

Post by basharoftheages »

[quote=Kiarrens][quote=dokool]

Well, as I showed at the AMV panel, my throne is more or less done, so what I'm looking for now is larger skulls as the foundation for the gazebo.[/quote]
Btw, I love you for using the picture you did. That's my favorite fantasy series EVAR. It's a shame you missed my expression when I realized what it was, it must have been priceless. :)[/quote]

We had to get on AIM at the hotel room before hand to get it from my roommate. It was saved under dokool.jpg :D
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

[TLO] Serenade

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=BasharOfTheAges][quote=Kiarrens][quote=dokool]

Btw, I love you for using the picture you did. That's my favorite fantasy series EVAR. It's a shame you missed my expression when I realized what it was, it must have been priceless. :)[/quote]

We had to get on AIM at the hotel room before hand to get it from my roommate. It was saved under dokool.jpg :D [/quote]
dokool IS the Crimson King. }:|
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009