Anymore video programs?

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Anymore video programs?

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

Hello, I'm stopping by here to ask if there's any better video making program beside Windows Movie Maker with more effects and easy to understand? Or if there's any tutorials for Adobe After Effects or for Sony Vegas 7? Since I have those two premium video making program.
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Anymore video programs?

Post by basharoftheages »

Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Anymore video programs?

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=SlAyErPaTh]Hello, I'm stopping by here to ask if there's any better video making program beside Windows Movie Maker with more effects and easy to understand? [/quote]
Adobe Premiere is the program of choice, usually.
[quote=SlAyErPaTh]
Or if there's any tutorials for Adobe After Effects or for Sony Vegas 7? Since I have those two premium video making program.[/quote]
Might wanna check out the "dummies" book series, you know... "Adobe ___ for dummies" and so forth.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Sayoria
AB Staff

Anymore video programs?

Post by Sayoria »

Personally, every time I tried working my premiere, it would freeze greatly. My old computer, and when I got my new one, i took the disc, installed it, and tried again, and it lagged like Hell. Don't know why, but I cannot use it. I got the program opened, it always lagged, so I just went to whatever was next that I could find, and Vegas was it. Sony Vegas is still a good choice at least.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Anymore video programs?

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=Yukito Kunisaki]Personally, every time I tried working my premiere, it would freeze greatly. My old computer, and when I got my new one, i took the disc, installed it, and tried again, and it lagged like Hell. Don't know why, but I cannot use it. I got the program opened, it always lagged, so I just went to whatever was next that I could find, and Vegas was it. Sony Vegas is still a good choice at least.[/quote]
Seriously? Jeez... I ran premiere on like, the worst PC in the world for memory and HD space for two years and it still ran for me.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Sayoria
AB Staff

Anymore video programs?

Post by Sayoria »

Yea, no idea what happened...maybe faulty disc/version or something, I have no idea. Oh well, I am fine with Vegas as of now though.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024