Fan theater feedback

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
Olson34
AB Staff

Fan theater feedback

Post by Olson34 »

First I want to say a big thank you to everyone who showed up to the fan theater this year. This was the 5th year doing something like this and I really appreciate everyone who showed up.

We're always looking for ways we can improve what we do, so if you have any positive feedback or things we can do to improve, please let us know.

We had a awesome time running content all weekend long, and we are already starting to think about content for next year.

We hope to see everyone, again next year!
Kenneth Olson
Staffing Anime Boston since 2010
Fan Creations Manager 2014-2018
Fan Creations Staff 2019-2024
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Re: Fan theater feedback

Post by Master of NERV »

All I can say is don't let it go away! It's becoming my #1 place to duck between events, and it doesn't make the "big sucking sound" you hear in the dealers room and AA (ka-ching!) I thank you and my wallet thanks you.

My only real comment is that the room always seems full--whether it's too small for the draw is open to debate (though I remember a few instances of people standing at the open doors just to watch, but not in a crowd big enough to be a danger).
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
infjeff
Experienced Poster

Post by infjeff »

I love visiting the Fan Theater. I go there to hang out and rest between events. Is it possible to get lists of what was played there?
hamstar138
AB Staff

Post by hamstar138 »

infjeff wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:31 pm I love visiting the Fan Theater. I go there to hang out and rest between events. Is it possible to get lists of what was played there?
I just posted the playlists for the blocks i hosted, Right in the Feels, Instrumental AMVs, Manga Music Videos and Disney Through AMVs :)
Marija Corriveau - Anime Boston Fan Creations Co-Coordinator 2023 - 2024
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff 2018 - 2022

~AMV Maker~

Anime Boston 2016 Trailer Winner - The Little Prince Returns
Anime Boston 2017 Editor's Choice, Judge's Choice & Best In Show - Timeless
Anime Boston 2020 Upbeat Winner - Harubaru
Anime Boston 2022 Editor's Choice - When Life Gives You Kaworu