2014 Action Overflow

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
deokishiisu
I'm new!

2014 Action Overflow

Post by deokishiisu »

I've been looking all over but it doesn't seem there are any lists of the videos from the overflow showings, I've been looking for the second video from the AMV Action Overflow at AB2014, it included various anime and a very "chill" techno song, by far my favorite AMV ever. I just can't remember the name for the life of me. Anyone know?
Dragonrider1227
Expert Poster

Re: 2014 Action Overflow

Post by Dragonrider1227 »

They should really consider handing out playlists or something
Drama Finalist 2015 A Boy In Funny Red Boots
Fun/Comedy Finalist 2019 The Hero We Need
Luscia
Experienced Poster

Post by Luscia »

mahdeen wrote:SAO is one of my favorite series to date, so I am happy to see you try and attempt an AMV for it. That said, I am digging the concept with this song, but why sync the monster to where it says "a moment to lie". In context to the series some scenes with Kirito would fit for the lying. But obviously go with what looks and fits best for you. Also, the scenes from the Fairy Dance arc seem to be quite grainy in comparison to the Aincrad arc. Also in terms for the contest rules; the scene you show at the start with him logging in has subs that aren't at the bottom of the screen and I am fairly sure those subs would be against the rules.
I'm confused; why copy something I had said to someone to help with their AMV making and post it here where it makes no sense?
Anime Boston 2014 Drama Entry-Sealing My Fate
Anime Boston 2015 Drama Entry- Living Legacy, Romance Entry- Love is Love
Anime Boston 2016 Fun/Comedy Entry-1000 Provisions, Action Entry- Badass Freakin Overlords, Dood!
Anime Boston 2017 Other Entry- We Remember Legends
Anime Boston 2018 Roance Entry- Don't Take Your Eyes off Me
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Post by basharoftheages »

Luscia wrote:
mahdeen wrote:SAO is one of my favorite series to date, so I am happy to see you try and attempt an AMV for it. That said, I am digging the concept with this song, but why sync the monster to where it says "a moment to lie". In context to the series some scenes with Kirito would fit for the lying. But obviously go with what looks and fits best for you. Also, the scenes from the Fairy Dance arc seem to be quite grainy in comparison to the Aincrad arc. Also in terms for the contest rules; the scene you show at the start with him logging in has subs that aren't at the bottom of the screen and I am fairly sure those subs would be against the rules.
I'm confused; why copy something I had said to someone to help with their AMV making and post it here where it makes no sense?
That's what spam bots do to get past first-post quarantine filters - they collect text from other places on the forum and regurgitate it back out.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Thanks for the heads up, guys! Post has been removed.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager