After Dark Dating Game 2018

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
Cavara
I'm new!

After Dark Dating Game 2018

Post by Cavara » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Hello Everyone

It is time once again for the biggest, best, most romance fueled event of Anime Boston to once again take flight at Anime Boston 2018.

Some of you might be asking, what is the After Dark Dating Game? It is a fun fueled game of romance and intrigue. One Bachelor or Bachelorette is brought onto stage. This individual then begins asking questions of three mystery contestants who are kept anonymous via a divider hiding their identities. The questions range from the bizarre to the lecherous to the hilarious as the bachelor or bachelorette tries to find true love from their three mystery suitors. The audience will cheer, antagonize, laugh, and cry through the ups and downs of lightning fast love.

There will be multiple rounds of this and we need individuals who are willing to find, or vie for love in this competitive and often times humorous arena. For this we are recruiting cosplayers to compete in our love filled event.

For those willing to apply you just need to make sure you follow our application rules and guideline below.

http://www.animeboston.com/cosplay/cosplay_faq/

:arrow: A reminder: Anime Boston is an anime convention that is part of the New England Anime Society (NEAS). As such, we can only accept applications from characters that originally hail from a japanese created media. That means we cannot accept anything from Batman, Stephen Universe, Avatar, Overwatch, etc. This is not my rule, but it is a very important rule that has consequences for the convention itself if I break it. I will not bend on this one thing.

Now if your looking for applications for Dating Game as well as our many other thrilling events follow the link below.

:arrow: http://www.animeboston.com/cosplayhq/

This year we also have the special ability to apply as a host for any of our wonderful events.

Now some of you might be wondering. "What kind of experience do I need for an event like this." The answer is simple, any roleplaying, improve, and even previous anime boston experiance is awesome. But that is not at all, we have take all types of contenders here and if you think you have what it takes just send us an application and fight for your love.

Your Friendly Cosmic Matchmaker Coordinator
-Adrien
Adrien Boulanger.
Body to be thrown at problems since 2012.