Cosplay games application deadline

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
Wantedman44
Getting the hang of this...

Cosplay games application deadline

Post by Wantedman44 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello my fellow cosplayers and Anime Boston goers it has come to my attention that I've been told that some people that have applied to the cosplay games such like death match have already received their application result emails already. I haven't applied to the death match but I've applied to cosplay Dating After dark, cosplay Chess, and to the cosplay match game. I've already emailed the cosplay games coordinator about the deadline and they've told me that since they extended the deadline for the applications to the 5th of March the application results won't be until the 19th of March. So if anyone knows anything about this or wants to clarify any misunderstandings by my part please let me know. Hope everyone has a great day.

cookiesweet
Expert Poster

Re: Cosplay games application deadline

Post by cookiesweet » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Hello, hopefully as another applicant I can shed some light for you. :D As the coordinator stated, the results of who'll be participating in the game will be out by the 19th, due to the extended deadline. However, that means that all emails will be sent out "by" the 19th, not necessarily "on" the 19th. The games are run by their own respective director and each sends out the emails for their respective applicants when each is ready to do so which varies from director to director. The emails for Death Match have been sent out but as for the other games, as far as I can tell, have not been sent out yet. Just keep an eye on your email and they'll come in due time! Good luck and I hope you get in to what you wanted!
Anime Expo 2012 Chocolat from Sugar Sugar Rune
Anime Boston 2013 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor Sakura
Anime Boston 2014 Kirakishou from Rozen Maiden

Anime Boston 2015 Nui Harime from Kill La Kill
Anime Boston 2016 Belldandy from Oh My Goddess and Amulet Heart from Shugo Chara
Anime Boston 2017 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor and Belldandy from Oh My Goddess
Anime Boston 2018 Goddess Madoka from Madoka Magica, Blossom from PowerPuff Girls and Lum from Urusei Yastura

ksmurf
AB Staff

Re: Cosplay games application deadline

Post by ksmurf » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:27 pm

All event coordinators are currently reviewing applications and sending out emails when they have finished selecting their participants. Be on the lookout for emails between now and the 19th! If you haven't heard back by the 19th, you can contact the Cosplay Games cordinator.

Hope that helps!

Alison Bird
AB Cosplay Games Tech 2016-2018
Attendee: AB04 - AB15