Love Live Meetup

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2023.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

kittengeist
Getting the hang of this...

Love Live Meetup

Post by kittengeist »

Calling all Love Live fans and cosplayers to the Love Live meetup!

It will take place on Saturday, April 8 at 12:00 pm outside room 313! The co-hosts will be cosplaying as Hajisora Kanon and Sumire!

We hope to see you all there!

Facebook Event
AB 2024 Lineup:

Friday AM - Cure Majesty
Friday PM - Cure Wing
Saturday - Cure Majesty
Sunday - N/A
realmsunlocked
I'm new!

Re: Love Live Meetup

Post by realmsunlocked »

Co-Host here!

We also have a list posted in the FB event of all the LL groups/subunits for pictures, but if there are any groups/combos we may have missed, please let us know!
2024 Cosplans:
Friday - Pretty Cure Sky
Saturday - Hatsune Miku (Idol Showcase? 👀)
Sunday - TBD (either a Red Blood Cell or Eli Ayase
jumpy23
I'm new!

Post by jumpy23 »

Hello! I took a bunch of photos at the LL meetup, and I was trying to share them in the FB group, but I'm unable to access it. I think it must have been made private? Is there any way for me to share the pics with all the attendees?
Pana
I'm new!

Post by Pana »

I'd love to see the photos from this! I don't have any of the pictures I was in and the facebook link is broken :( Does anyone know where photos are being posted or who I could contact? Thank you!
elizabethkester
I'm new!

Post by elizabethkester »

jumpy23 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:44 pm Hello! I took a bunch of photos at the LL meetup, and I was trying to share them in the FB group, but I'm unable to access it.territorial io I think it must have been made private? Is there any way for me to share the pics with all the attendees?
Can you post them on your facebook and post your link on this post. I really want to see these photos.