Funniest Anime Boston Memories

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
hamstar138
AB Staff

Post by hamstar138 »

Last year was my first con. If you saw a Rosette from Chrono Crusade in her first uniform on Friday that was me! :laugh:

Anyway my during the con when my friend and I were waiting we kept seeing this Edward Elric and we thought that was kinda funny but my friend knew the person who was the demon dog form of Sesshomaru and of course the barrel thing was happening and so anyway my friend and I were talking when Sesshomaru passed by with a barrel and so we asked how he got it he said he killed Edward Elric to get it. Both my friend and I went awwwww like poor Ed then Ed limbed by us and after he was passed us I laphed my head off. I don't know why but I thought it was funny. Just the image of Ed trying to fight Sesshomaru was funny to me. ^_^
Marija Corriveau - Anime Boston Fan Creations Co-Coordinator 2023 - 2024
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff 2018 - 2022

~AMV Maker~

Anime Boston 2016 Trailer Winner - The Little Prince Returns
Anime Boston 2017 Editor's Choice, Judge's Choice & Best In Show - Timeless
Anime Boston 2020 Upbeat Winner - Harubaru
Anime Boston 2022 Editor's Choice - When Life Gives You Kaworu
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i had many funny moments.when i was in the dealers room and one of the dealers thought i was cute and gave me this sweet deal. and one time i said my costume is invisable.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

plus it was me and my friend maria first con together we had loads of fun. plus i hope we many good memoires this year
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

Anime Boston is always filled with great memories. My funniest one was that for most of the con people couldn't believe that: my weapon was made out of metal and that I was a male cosplaying a Saiyuki character.

"Gojyo!"

*I turn around to see the person who yelled that*

"Oh my god it's a guy!"

o.O
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
hamstar138
AB Staff

Post by hamstar138 »

that would be funny! LOL. I could image someone saying that to me but insted of saying OMG it's a guy. It would be OMG it's a girl
Marija Corriveau - Anime Boston Fan Creations Co-Coordinator 2023 - 2024
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff 2018 - 2022

~AMV Maker~

Anime Boston 2016 Trailer Winner - The Little Prince Returns
Anime Boston 2017 Editor's Choice, Judge's Choice & Best In Show - Timeless
Anime Boston 2020 Upbeat Winner - Harubaru
Anime Boston 2022 Editor's Choice - When Life Gives You Kaworu
Grayfox
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Grayfox »

My funnies anime boston memory has to be when I was filming my movie. I had tons of different cosplayers "hit me" and "bash" me but sadly some of them actually went out and really HIT ME! ... I got punched in the eye by a very tall Chi.. IT WAS AWSOME! minus the pain but it was still a sight to remember ^-^
kitra
Veteran Poster

Post by kitra »

Hitting Sakura on ACCIDENT and then karma promptly kicking in and Hollow Ichigo getting me in my eye several minutes later with his Zanpaktou.
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

Wow, so many to choose from.....

There were these totally random non-con goers in the food court on Saturday, and when they saw my firends and I (we were the Sailor Scouts, with a Roy Mustang) they started squealing. Then another memeber of their group came over and said "sorry my firends are so weird...can we get a picture?" We were cracking up after, since THEY thought THEY were the weird people. Then on our way back to the convention center, we were posing for another picture, and these other random non-con goer guys jumped into the picture and posed with us :D
Then there was the masquarde, We made totally fools of oursevles,(Well...at least I did) and had fun with it
Yuki
Veteran Poster

Post by Yuki »

The male FF girls!! They were hillarios.
Anime Boston Attendance: 2004 - 2015, 2019
BlueEyedAlchemist
Expert Poster

Post by BlueEyedAlchemist »

playing duck duck goose under the escalators on the 1st floor omg so much fun lol
and when bleach attacked the naruto photo shoot. i was scared to be a ninja but it was SO funny
Anime Boston '06 - '12
Deleted_Account
Expert Poster

Post by Deleted_Account »

the funniest things were the "marco polo" games on the second floor and third floor.
and when i tripped over my agito pants in the third floor hallway near the autographs and my friends just giggled. >.<
and the large dance circle near the entrance to the mall.
anime boston was so fun. :DD