FRIDAY Naruto Shoot

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
MyuuMegane
Getting the hang of this...

FRIDAY Naruto Shoot

Post by MyuuMegane »

Does anyone have pictures from the Naruto photoshoot that took place on FRIDAY? I was one of the Deidaras there. What little part I stayed for was awsome. Especially getting to sit on Garaas. And seeing Sasori unbutton her cloak to reveal superman.
genibane
Expert Poster

FRIDAY Naruto Shoot

Post by genibane »

I don't know if this link will work, but it's to my sister's livejournal photo gallery page where she has her pic's of AB 2007, a couple are from the Friday Naruto photoshoot (she was also a Deidara!) I was Kankuro. :)

If it doesn't look up aquitaineq on livejournal and go to her user profile, she has over 100 public pics and the AB '07 pics are there.
LedouxSakura
Experienced Poster

FRIDAY Naruto Shoot

Post by LedouxSakura »

I actually have loads of pictures from that photo shoot if you still want them. I have two large group photos and every group after that.. including the akatsuki photo group. And I have the photo where Sasori revealed the superman shirt.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/ ... AB%202007/

just copy that into your web browser and that'll bring you to the folder where all the AB photo-shoot pictures are.