The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
ExileFayt
AB Alumni

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by ExileFayt »

I didn't see any topics on this yet so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting thing ^^;
buut

does anyone know when/where the Bruce O'Bryan Masquerade photos will be posted? thank you ^_^
Live, Laugh, Cosplay!
Envoy
Getting the hang of this...

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by Envoy »

[quote=ExileFayt]...Bruce O'Bryan Masquerade photos...[/quote]
Enlighten me...who is this "Bruce O'Bryan" you speak of?
Crazy Flower
Determined Poster

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by Crazy Flower »

He was the official photographer for Anime Boston. He took the photos of the Hall Contest, Masquerade, and Ball Photos.

He'll make a post here, just look for 'staereo'. I'm betting they're being touched up, and will take a few days to finish.

Trust me, you'll like them when you see them.
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by kiarrens »

He'll have his stuff up soon. He always does. All of the staff members are probably having a nice breather after the con, and I don't blame them. :)
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Envoy
Getting the hang of this...

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by Envoy »

[quote=Crazy Flower]He was the official photographer for Anime Boston. He took the photos of the Hall Contest, Masquerade, and Ball Photos.

He'll make a post here, just look for 'staereo'. I'm betting they're being touched up, and will take a few days to finish.

Trust me, you'll like them when you see them.[/quote]
Thank you kindly. :)
LadyHawke
AB Alumni

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by LadyHawke »

I'll shoot Bruce an email tomorrow. I know he mentioned having to do post-production on them, but when that is complete, he'll probably post a link to the photo album in the forums. Also, he usually has the link in his sig. as well.
~~ Jeni
2012 Guest Relations Division - Green Room Staff

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get Permission" -- RADM Grace Murray Hopper - U.S. Navy
Keithel
AB Alumni

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by Keithel »

[quote=Crazy Flower]He was the official photographer for Anime Boston. He took the photos of the Hall Contest, Masquerade, and Ball Photos.

Trust me, you'll like them when you see them.[/quote]

Actually, our official convention photographer is David Ng, and our Masquerade Photographer is Bruce O'Bryan. Difference being (correct me if I'm wrong Dave or Bruce) - David tends to walk around the convention taking photos for our archival and historic purposes (and for you to enjoy too! http://www.ng-master.com/ ) whereas Bruce has a full setup with backdrop, lighting, etc that allowed Cosplayers to be photoed in poses. Both are different, and useful styles of photography. Those taken by Bruce O'Bryan are available easily as prints, etc -- check out his website at http://www.bruceobryan.com/ .
Keith Kyzivat
Assistant Director of Programming #2/Weekend Events Manager
Anime Boston 2014
ADProg 2011-2014, Co-Chair 2009-2010, VC 2007-2008,
Secretary+Merch Mgr 2006, Merch Mgr 2004-2005, Vol+Merch Mgr 2003
ExileFayt
AB Alumni

The Bruce O'Bryan Photos

Post by ExileFayt »

thank you! :D! *waits patient ally for Bruce O'Bryan and NG-Master to upload photos*
Live, Laugh, Cosplay!