A special note of thanks to Security Staff

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello, I wanted to post this special note of thanks to the Security Staff for being so helpful to my boyfriend and I at the con this past weekend.

You were very helpful to us through Registration, meeting the guests for autograph signings, and for getting into the Dealers Room.

I also want to give a special thank you to Nicole during the autograph signings, for her checking on our well-being, and on Sunday, asking if we wanted any water to drink while we were waiting for Mike Sinterniklaas.

If I missed mentioning anyone on Security in this post, you have not been forgotten. We can't thank you enough.^_^
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

::bows::

well, I can't take too much credit since my shirt isn't orange nor red, but I oversee Security in general and I am happy to see such praise. In fact, a round of applause from myself goes to the fine men and women of Anime Boston 2007 Security as well. A great team that makes this con room smoothly and helps the execs sleep well as night (well, during the day for me).
Pockylove
Experienced Poster

Post by Pockylove »

yes thank you! and thank you for the two who helped me find out the address of hynes ^.^ mucho thanks <3
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

[quote=Pockylove]yes thank you! and thank you for the two who helped me find out the address of hynes ^.^ mucho thanks <3[/quote]
haha, I mighta been one of those people... I know someone had asked me.
Nigoki
AB Staff

Post by Nigoki »

[quote=xenocrisis0153][quote=Pockylove]yes thank you! and thank you for the two who helped me find out the address of hynes ^.^ mucho thanks <3[/quote]
haha, I mighta been one of those people... I know someone had asked me.[/quote]
Yeah, I called you about that so I could give it to someone. Glad to help out.
Doug Wilder
Anime Boston Guest Programming Coordinator
Working hard for AB since 2003!
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

[quote=xenocrisis0153]::bows::

well, I can't take too much credit since my shirt isn't orange nor red, but I oversee Security in general and I am happy to see such praise. In fact, a round of applause from myself goes to the fine men and women of Anime Boston 2007 Security as well. A great team that makes this con room smoothly and helps the execs sleep well as night (well, during the day for me).[/quote]

*Bows in return* You're very welcome, it was the least that we could do to thank everyone on the Security Staff.^_^
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

[quote=xenocrisis0153]::bows::

well, I can't take too much credit since my shirt isn't orange nor red, but I oversee Security in general and I am happy to see such praise. In fact, a round of applause from myself goes to the fine men and women of Anime Boston 2007 Security as well. A great team that makes this con room smoothly and helps the execs sleep well as night (well, during the day for me).[/quote]

*Bows in return* You are very welcome, it was the least we could do to thank everyone on the Security Staff.^_^