All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
nightlord256
I'm new!

Post by nightlord256 »

I'm looking for stephanie from cape cod.

we hung out in line for the maskarade for like 5 hours.

if you see this, drop me a line at 978-790-0101
or IM me at nightlord256

-carl
Cozi
I'm new!

Post by Cozi »

I'm looking for a cosplay-er of Matt from Death Note. I was Mello from the same series and we met briefly in the Dealers Room and took a picture. I would love to talk to him again. :] Plus I want to send him the picture.
33gaaraaaaaa
Expert Poster

Post by 33gaaraaaaaa »

yep thatd be u XD
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

This is Gendo... the Gendo that has been there EVERY year (and usually as a Pimp version the last day... not this time, but usually). Im looking for a few people I wish to keep in touch with, actually...

1) Gatz, this is the Gendo that was hanging out with you when you were beating the crap out of my cousin at Smash Bros. on the 64.... and at... what, 6 in the morning Friday for registration? Dude, you ROCKED! And loosing touch would be a damn crime!

2) The Naruto I was hanging out with for the most part Sunday (Im not sure she would welcome me using her real name in the forum).... I know this is bad, but I forget the website you gave me to keep in touch.... and I dont want to lose touch, so... yeah... Thank you though, it was a great time and was easily worth the whole weekend.

If iether of you (or anyone else looking for me) wishes to reach me, you can at sigil4@juno.com or the AIM HYTE01

Thank you,
Gendo/Nick
Sakura Kaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Sakura Kaze »

I'm looking for anyone I hugged. I was the TenTen who was in a group of Halloween Town Sora, Tifa and ANBU. I hugged a lot of people. So if you were any of them pm me or email me at puppyluv526620@aol.com
Seyre
Expert Poster

Post by Seyre »

I'm looking for that awesome Darcia cosplayer from Wolf's Rain. He was REALLY tall. O_o And he was really nice. ^^ My friend also wants to talk to him more.
FjWolfwood
Veteran Poster

Post by FjWolfwood »

Hm, now let me see. Oh yes, calling all of the Hellsing crew. Seras, Seras + Soldier (Fire..), Walter, Alexander Andersan/ General, Rip... all of you.
Demonic Arab
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Demonic Arab »

still looking for that greek girl. on saterday she was in gothic lolita
iEvani

Post by iEvani »

I'm looking for ANY pictures of the "hard banana" costume. (the banana with the whip and leather) We have tons of video footage, just barely any pictures. thanks! :thumbup:
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Post by Sachi »

[quote=wtftoaster][quote=Sachi]I'd be looking for anyone who was in the Karaoke Lounge Saturday when my friend, yet another Hinata cosplayer, took the stage with her Kumagoro plushie after announcing she was extremely nervous.
Basically it'd be fun to chat a bit with whoever ended up jumping up and down on the stage and dancing in the aisle for 'Sleepless Beauty'. I was the Sophia (Last Exile) cosplayer with gray cat ears.
I'm also wondering if anyone in the audience got a picture of that. XD Priceless.

If anyone has a picture of Emo Cloud, that'd nice, too.[/quote]
this was right before Iron Karaoke, yes?
Were three of these people a tall man with curly dark brown hair, a tall naruto, and a woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, striped button up shirt, and orange cat ears and tail?

Because know the people I was with were doing a lot of the dancing on saturday night before our songs. >>[/quote]

Not sure, it was around three-thirty-ish but there was a female Kenshin cosplayer and a guy with a yaoi T-shirt, other than that I can't remember too much else... ^^;
FuriKuri

Post by FuriKuri »

I'm looking for the Haruko I got a picture with of her about to hit me, I think it was on Saturday. I was the really tall Naota.
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun!
Pockylove
Experienced Poster

Post by Pockylove »

im looking for the guy with the big red wings/whiteish hair with blood all over him.
Junai_no_alex

Post by Junai_no_alex »

Still looking for Gaara crossplayer I talked to durring Duck duck goose before the dance on saturday.

-Urahara
Yellow Fox

Post by Yellow Fox »

[quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
did the Sasuke crossplayer have cat ears? I may know who you're looking for.
ANTi
I'm new!

Post by ANTi »

I was wondering if anyone can help me, im looking for this Axel: http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l8/Sa ... sat031.jpg

RubyEye
Expert Poster

Post by RubyEye »

I am looking for the Black Gai Sensei/Scar that I kept bumpin' into, anybody know anythin feel free to contact me
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

That was a friend of mine who went as Matt. I had to convince him to run over there and talk to you guys.
He is barely online ever, but His screenname is drunkenirish918
RubyEye
Expert Poster

Post by RubyEye »

Also anybody that was back stage with me @ the chess game that wants to keep in touch, just toss me an email / IM - I'd love to hear from you guys ^_^

(too many to list lol)
edge

Post by edge »

Oh~ Well I guess I'm lookin' for the fella' who cossplayed Sanzo from Saiyuki. Just wanted to apologize for possibly scaring the Hell out of him with me randomly popping out of no where and asking for a hug after my friends practically attacked him ._.

Another one would be the cool Shikamaru man who hung out with me and my friends and bought kunai's for my dorky Jiraiya friend.

That and the Kakashi and Naruto that were giving out free hugs. You kids made my day! xD

To the FFVII/VIII dude crossplayers who let me take their pictures during a camera malfunction? THANKS!

And the last one is kinda more of a shout out from one of my friends, but this goes to the Gaara who cosplayed as Kenshin in the Chess Game. She thought you were the coolest!
cheshiresmiling
Expert Poster

Post by cheshiresmiling »

[quote=Sachi][quote=wtftoaster][quote=Sachi]I'd be looking for anyone who was in the Karaoke Lounge Saturday when my friend, yet another Hinata cosplayer, took the stage with her Kumagoro plushie after announcing she was extremely nervous.
Basically it'd be fun to chat a bit with whoever ended up jumping up and down on the stage and dancing in the aisle for 'Sleepless Beauty'. I was the Sophia (Last Exile) cosplayer with gray cat ears.
I'm also wondering if anyone in the audience got a picture of that. XD Priceless.

If anyone has a picture of Emo Cloud, that'd nice, too.[/quote]
this was right before Iron Karaoke, yes?
Were three of these people a tall man with curly dark brown hair, a tall naruto, and a woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, striped button up shirt, and orange cat ears and tail?

Because know the people I was with were doing a lot of the dancing on saturday night before our songs. >>[/quote]

Not sure, it was around three-thirty-ish but there was a female Kenshin cosplayer and a guy with a yaoi T-shirt, other than that I can't remember too much else... ^^;[/quote]
Was that the Rukia or a girl in a blue dress?
AB2k12: John Egbert(Homestuck)
AB2k13: Carter(The Secret World), Karkat Vantas(Homestuck)
My Tumblr | DA
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

[quote=rain_bestet]Oh~ Well I guess I'm lookin' for the fella' who cossplayed Sanzo from Saiyuki. Just wanted to apologize for possibly scaring the Hell out of him with me randomly popping out of no where and asking for a hug after my friends practically attacked him ._.[/quote]

I think I was another person scaring the hell out of Sanzo. XD (Sanzo, if you come on the forums and you're reading this, I'm looking for you too~) I noticed him in the middle of talking to my friends and I screamed "IT'S SANZO!" and ran towards him and Hakkai and Goku (Adding their names to my yell) and he shouted "Scroll of Repelling!" or something and I flew backwards.

Then they were very agreeable for a photoshoot. Yay!
Aaah, good times. :3
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
nabe-nabe
Experienced Poster

Post by nabe-nabe »

you were not hallucinating, there was atleast one other Nabeshin besides me.
but we are a minority of cosplayers, so i can see how you could be unsure Nabeshin existed at the con...lol
Culinary_Alchemist

Post by Culinary_Alchemist »

Bonta-kun!!!...I never got you pic (we were going in opposit directions and on time you were resting w/o the head and I was nice and did not beg for a pic it looked like you need that rest) I LOVE LOVE LOVE you cosplay here is virtural Glomp (don't worry it not a hard one :D) btw it made my week end to that cosplay i never see FMP copslayers :D
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

[quote=nabe-nabe]you were not hallucinating, there was atleast one other Nabeshin besides me.
but we are a minority of cosplayers, so i can see how you could be unsure Nabeshin existed at the con...lol[/quote]

I am SO happy I got to talk to you! I was going ot nab a picture (now assuming the Nabeshin I saw was you) but I was heading up the escalator.

My friends and I are thinking of doing a Daikon Bros. group next year (complete with a lot of singing in the halls and a masq routine) and I was thinking about doing Nabeshin but I think I'm going to be Hideki. He's so much fun.
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
mkaster
Experienced Poster

Post by mkaster »

[quote=Eiri][quote=mkaster]I'm looking for L!!! This was the best L I say at the con! I wanna talk to her, she seemed cool. Here's a pic I took of her: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/ ... 0L0122.jpg
If you are this L or know this L please email me at compcatalyst@gmail.com or IM me on aim, my s/n is OtakuK[/quote]

That's the L that was walking around with the 10yr old Light!
But then... it turns out that Light was actually 19 o.O;;[/quote]
OMG Do you have either her or light's contact info? Like a screen name or something???
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

[quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
did the Sasuke crossplayer have cat ears? I may know who you're looking for.[/quote]
im not sure, do you have a picture? i dont think she did though...
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

What did her two friends go as, may I ask?
spazishness

Post by spazishness »

I'm looking for the boy I ran into all three days, and who I saw at the 4chan pannel. I ran into you in the Dealer's Room on Sunday and you showed me the hentai you won at the pannel. XD I forgot to get any contact information...
I was the Freya in the lovely, tacky lolita dress.
(http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/e ... -Freya.jpg)
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Are you sure you want to look for the guy with white hair, with blood wings:

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/johns ... /sui2.html

Suitengu comes to those who ask.

Money is a failure to society, and we are all impoverished peoples.
punkstara
Experienced Poster

Post by punkstara »

[quote=Pockylove]im looking for the guy with the big red wings/whiteish hair with blood all over him. [/quote]
Whoops he just responded. Ah well.
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

[quote=APimpNamedGendo]What did her two friends go as, may I ask?[/quote]

They just had cat hats on, they weren't cosplaying
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I'm looking for the guy I saw in the Dealers Room on Saturday. He and I were both wearing the same Outlaw Star T-shirt. He spotted me first. I just wanted to say it was great talking with you, and it was neat seeing someone else wearing the same shirt.^_^

I'm also looking for the person who was wearing the Ed Elric jacket and playing the flute who was waiting in line for the overflow autograph session for Mike Sinterniklaas on Sunday. I wanted you to know I thought you played "Bratja" beautifully Thankees for the wonderful performance.^_^
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

ok, then it's not who I thought it was... sorry...
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

[quote=APimpNamedGendo]ok, then it's not who I thought it was... sorry...[/quote]

no problem!
Yellow Fox

Post by Yellow Fox »

[quote=Kira][quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
did the Sasuke crossplayer have cat ears? I may know who you're looking for.[/quote]
[/quote]
I don't have one at the moment, but I can get one soon. I'll be sure to put it up so you can check once I get it.
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

[quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira][quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
[/quote]

I don't have one at the moment, but I can get one soon. I'll be sure to put it up so you can check once I get it.[/quote]

if you can, you can send it to my email hellsingeramen@hotmail.com
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

[quote=spazwithcatears]

first: to the Ouran High School Host Club group, who performed in the masquerade. my friend and I absolutely LOVED your performances and your costumes. we kind of ambushed you outside the main events room after the masquerade...we were a little desperate for a picture with you guys, and as we were all hyped up on the twincest (haha), not to mention sleep-deprived, we were a little more than excited. but you guys were really cool about it and we got a lot of nice photos. thanks so much![/quote]

The Twin cest group in the masquerade was definately my group, i was the random girl with the yellow dress and a basket of flowers ^_^
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
ANBU_0TAKU
Experienced Poster

Post by ANBU_0TAKU »

[color:blue]hmm...im looking for the really really adorable Koenma from Yu Yu Hakusho - he gave me a big hug when I was crying and I didnt get to thank him properly! His name was Adam I think - anyone know him? Let me knowwww[/color]
tedious28

Post by tedious28 »

I met one guy and kept running into another at the dance on saturday night. I am the girl that ran around in a purple and green skirt all weekend and a panda shirt. I was looking for Paul from New York that was supposedly dressed as the green moononite on sunday and a young man that was about 5'5"ish.... curly dark hair, a soulpatch, gotee whatever you call those, and kept stepping on me at the dance (was with another young man about the same height who had tunnel gagues *I know HORRIBLE description*) it was ok because everyone was stepping on everyone. If either of you see this or someone knows who they might be let me know ^-^
snakeonatrain
I'm new!

Post by snakeonatrain »

Does anyone know what those HIMEOBS flyers were about?
(Their motto "Ad Justicam Magnum" = "For great justice", btw, ROFLS)
Kuroshiro
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuroshiro »

[quote=PaAE]
And the other is a crossplayer for one of the Final Fantasy games, I forgot which one. It was Sunday morning at Dunkin Donuts, I asked if you wanted to join Temari and I to eat. We started talking and you said your name was Sebastian (sp?). I hope I can get in contact with you. D:

Any kind of help is much appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

Hey, it's me :3. YOU SPELT MY NAME RIGHT :D My AIM is LiliumLullaby and MSN is VGC_Aeris@hotmail.com. I loved your cosplay and hope to talk to you soon :3

Also, I'm looking for some of my pics. I was Manthra
mellodramatic

Post by mellodramatic »

Hmm.
I'm thinking I saw you there.
I was a Mello too.
X3

I'm looking for like, all the Matts who went. =S
And the L/Light that were in the dating game/chess.
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

I'm looking for the Hojos who injected me with mako/kicked me over during the Final Fantasy photoshoot. That was fun
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

I have a couple of more "I'm looking for...." things.

okies I am looking for this Random Ouran Cosplayer pic of him is : http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/ ... 6_4622.jpg

Second: I'm looking for everyone that was in the elevator with me and two other staff people that had the inside elevator joke going on about the babies...that was the funniest thing ever.
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Hey! That's me, I'm that Tsunade. :)! That game was alot of fun, never played it before until then. Hee. Got AIM?
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Hey other Tsunade. >D It's me, the one with the umbrella and sake bottle. I gave you the gem for your forehead. Remember me?
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Oi, I'm really hoping I can find this person.

On Sunday morning my friends and I went to Dunkin Donuts. I was dressed as Tsunade, gem on the forehead and wooden sandals; blah blah. And there was this cosplayer sitting by himself, and I asked if he'd like to join us to eat.

His name is Sebastian.. cosplayed as a mage from one of the Final Fantasy games. Crossplayed, actually.

D: Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh.. and the Gaara, Naruto, Yondaime that walked around with myself and Temari.

.. Then the Kakashi I danced with on Saturday night at the dance, while I was in my Tsunade outfit.

D: Thanks!
korukunuki
Experienced Poster

Post by korukunuki »

I found mah manthra awesomeness :D yay!

I'm looking for the Vain, she was awesome, amazing costume!

Envoy

Post by Envoy »

I'm looking for the Kadaj who I asked to play patty cake and the Sanosuke who's nipple I may have made feel uncomfortable with my suggestive language. I'd just like to apologize for creeping you both out. :)