All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Vash
AB Alumni

Post by Vash »

I never do this. Cause it seems a sink hole in the forum, and the people I'm looking for are never found. But I decided to try. So here it goes. First off, the crazy Naruto from the masqurade. Hellooooooo???? Secondly, There was a May running around. I was the Faust who started a faux battle in the hall. Lastly there were two merokos from Full Moon wo Sagashite. If your out there, plz say hi: Grasshopperdih@aol.com
- Dustin H.
Cosplot Events Coordinator 2007 - 2013
Tech Staff - 2016
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

[quote=NoTouchie]I'm looking for someone else now too. There was a Kakashi at the Cherry Blossom Ball,

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130 ... 0_0940.jpg

That Sakura is looking for him, but isn't on the boards. If anyone knows how to contact him please tell me.[/quote]

I saw you on the way to the elevator but was so blitzed-tired at the time I think I kinda went "HEY IT'S KAKASHI!" and then noticed how the ceiling was spinning. I hallucinate when tired.
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

I'm still looking for that Scar from the ball...

*~D~*
epobbp
Getting the hang of this...

Post by epobbp »

I just want to say to the L who found my Shinbashi plushie (he's a little grey owl) I made Friday morning THANK YOU!

Also I'm looking for whoever turned in said owl plushie that I lost (again -.- :( ) to the lost and found.(Either Friday or Saturday) THANK YOU! I was so happy when I found him I'd thought I'd never see him again! :D
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Post by Kyakins »

I'm looking for all the people in this photo of our Red Light Green Light Group

P.S. You need to log in to your myspace in order to see the picture.
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] heeey all! Hug Me Sora here again! Not only am I looking for pics of the 8bit theater group but now I'm looking for others.
Ok, who danced with me in the back hallway?! You were all so nice and I want to chat and stuff. Here are some pics of them (and me):
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/A ... B07367.flv <-that's actually a movie =o
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/A ... B07221.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/A ... B07220.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/A ... B07219.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/A ... B07217.jpg
[/color]
DeeDee
Expert Poster

Post by DeeDee »

yes i know. i've posted this forum twice. sorry, i kept on getting lost. :( anyway, i'm looking for a couple of people.

1.) this guy http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q280 ... G_0395.jpg

2.) these guys, and the girl that was with them http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q280 ... G_0400.jpg

3.) and this group of guys (i think it was three) who were walking around with bottles and cups asking of change in reference to that South Park episode.

4.) and the guy who was walking around trying to see who was brave enough to kiss him for 25¢.
Goodbye heartless paradise!
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

What you SHOULD be looking for is the correct thread.
showtopic.php?tid/2273/post/new/#NEW
Post here.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
DeeDee
Expert Poster

Post by DeeDee »

i did, didn't i? the link you gave me is the exact place i just posted to.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=Stebia]i did, didn't i? the link you gave me is the exact place i just posted to.[/quote]
No, you posted a new thread outside this one. Kiarrens replied before I moved it in.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
DeeDee
Expert Poster

Post by DeeDee »

...*headdeskheaddeskheaddesk* i'm gonna stop now...
ANBU_0TAKU
Experienced Poster

Post by ANBU_0TAKU »

[color:red][color:brown]hmm...im still looking for the really really adorable Koenma from Yu Yu Hakusho - he gave me a big hug when I was crying and I didnt get to thank him properly! His name was Adam I think - anyone know him? Let me knowwww - send me a PT or somethinggg

please and thank youuu <33
[/color][/color]
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

^_^ Still looking for the Kisame (he had the dark blue face) and a huge weapon! I was the (sarutobi)3rd hokage. please pm if ur reading this
mellodramatic

Post by mellodramatic »

Awh. I don't have pictures of you but I know who you are!
I think I sat somewhat near you for the masq. line & I think you gave me a hug. XD

I'm looking for,
x The L in the masquerade!
x The L handcuffed to Light.
x Any Matts (Death Note) at the con.
x The Rutsuka that bought a GSA bracelet from me.
x Anyone who recognized me (Mello; Death Note). XD
(Chain shirt; usually with Namine.)
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

heyall i'm looking for the young man who was cosplaying as prince diamond from sailor moon. we were talking while we were waiting for the cherry blossum ball dancing lessons on friday. i was the one dressed as shido from nightwalker. we had a long conversation about sailor moon and dancing as well. i enjoyed talking with you and would like to keep in contact with you. i'm also looking for the girl who during the lessons tripped and i fell on top of you cause i had gotten knocked over. i wanted to make sure she was ok. i think she was doing a fma character but i'm not completely sure. she had really dark hair and pale skin. the girl was also very tall as well. my contact info is aim panda020688 or email at pandagirl6662003@yahoo.com
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
Vash
AB Alumni

Post by Vash »

I re-iterate, this thing never works. people keep posting "I am STILL looking for". the odds of one specific person seeing these posts is astronomically small.
- Dustin H.
Tech Staff - 2016
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

::shrug:: Those odds are better than none at all, at least.

*~D~*
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Vash]I re-iterate, this thing never works. people keep posting "I am STILL looking for". the odds of one specific person seeing these posts is astronomically small.[/quote]

Fear not Vash, I actually agree with you on this:

For every one post we put, about "Does anyone know etc.?" 5-10 more come in, and flood the forums.

Thus, the real question - how does one really find the other person on this forum?

Maybe if there was an AnimeBoston myspace account or livejournal, or DEADJOURNAL, dedicated to "Does anyone know this person? Where can I find etc?"

Because if you think about it, almost everyone (except for me myself, and I), has a myspace, livejournal, or rarely deadjournal, or rarer, a Shadowness.com account - point being, if there were a website devoted for that, which could be monitored, and ONE that is more accessible through these means, maybe you'll actually find your soulmate/friend/your bastard son, or long lost father.

In the meantime, does anyone know where I can find this Young Woman ELF in a BLACK DRESS?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rabhimself ... 219347466/

Vash
AB Alumni

Post by Vash »

Or maybe at least a facebook group. Staffers? ideas?
- Dustin H.
Tech Staff - 2016
DELETED_ACCT23

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

Maybe its just me and my bad memory seeing as its been about a month since AB, but I don't quite remember you.... I left at 12 midnight too, so you might have the wrong person
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

Oh and one more person im looking for is the time-skip sakura from the naruto photo shoot. she fixxed a cut i had on my knee. i was the tenten with the bucket. if your here or someone might know here, please message me!
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

i thought it was you. maybe it was somebody else that looked like you. i was looking for you as well though. i was also a volunteer at most of the times you were in reg. i was the one with the vamp fangs. and was there during the "madrush" running the boston marathon (your comment) as you were running the bags to the main table/
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
JeiC

Post by JeiC »

[quote=Kana]I'm looking for the Maes Hughes cosplayer who attacked my friend Hinata with the Elysia pics.[/quote]
[quote=Amjam][quote=rain_bestet]Oh~ Well I guess I'm lookin' for the fella' who cossplayed Sanzo from Saiyuki. Just wanted to apologize for possibly scaring the Hell out of him with me randomly popping out of no where and asking for a hug after my friends practically attacked him ._.[/quote]

I think I was another person scaring the hell out of Sanzo. XD (Sanzo, if you come on the forums and you're reading this, I'm looking for you too~) I noticed him in the middle of talking to my friends and I screamed "IT'S SANZO!" and ran towards him and Hakkai and Goku (Adding their names to my yell) and he shouted "Scroll of Repelling!" or something and I flew backwards.

Then they were very agreeable for a photoshoot. Yay!
Aaah, good times. :3[/quote]
[quote=Aerith_Strife]I'm looking for the Maes Hughes cosplayer who attacked me with the Elysia pics when I asked if I can hug him. It was on Sturday.
AIM: ffrinoaff
Yahoo: bukesova180@yahoo.com
[/quote]
[quote=Cillaroth]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/ ... CN0603.jpg
You mean this Hugh's. He had like 8 pictures of his daughter. Also he came to AB2005 and attacked my friend who was dressed as Roy, and then attacked us when we were in line for the dealers room. I think he said he was from Ohio and came to 2005 because all of his friends on a message board were boasting that they were going to AB. I'm pretty sure this is the same Hugh's.[/quote]

Whoa, I need to check the AB forums more often. In anycase, if you're looking for this guy (yes, he cosplayed both of them):

Hughes
Sanzo

He's from Idaho. I was the Riku that was usually hanging around with him. I'll point him this way.

I'm not entirely certain what his name is on the forums here. It's probably silverado6000 or some incarnation thereof. For those wondering why a lot of us were posting in other boards about his coming...we were warning anyone that remembered his antics in 2005 (especially the FMA panel) that he was returning and bringing Hughes again.

And to expand on the Saiyuki one, I was the youkai Hakkai of that group if this is the group you're talking about:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/J ... 0_0801.jpg
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Yeah ok i admit i'm the one yer all lookin for.

and how do you get ohio from idaho? seriously they have nothing in common.

ok if you people really want to get a hold of me for any reason whatsoever

aim: silverado6000

otherwise *changes to sanzo* don't be an annoyance.

*Hughes* and just be ready cause i have 8534436 linked pictures of elysia to show you. AND SHE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE IN EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!

by the way, no love for Heero.
JeiC

Post by JeiC »

Do you know how many times I have to correct people that I've told multiple times? Ohio, Idaho...very similiar sounding and Ohio is closer to Massachusetts.

eh...I got no love for Riku or Duo, but it's no big deal.
Siren Malirose

Post by Siren Malirose »

I'm looking for these guys, if anyone could help me it'd be much appreciated!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u212 ... ton017.jpg
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

Oh I thought of someone else I'm looking for.

Friday Night...maybe a little after the Cherry Blossom Ball started My friend Wolfy recorded me playing Brat'ya on my flute, Alphonse. After that someone came up to us and complemented me on it. He also came to the mini Ranger gathering Saturday. I want to know if you joined the Rangers yet! :P
Indra
I'm new!

Post by Indra »

I made an account to check this but I am a capoeirista named TJ. I was carrying around a berimbau (may have seen the wierd bow&arrow looking instrument) and I met a blue shirt staffer girl named Bailey who is also a capoeirista. I got her number on my cell and we spoke a few times but I lost the cell phone that had her number on it. If anyone would help me out with a sn or her number or just asking her to call me id appreciate it.
~Salgueiro ...zum zum zum
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Hey its me! My email is shad0wth3fall3n@gmail.com and you are on my myspace.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

hot!? No! I know not of what you speak. But I did have fun teaching you how to waltz. Keep in touch.

Ken
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

Uhh 8D If anyone still reads this xD...

I'm looking for the picture a guy took of me when I was kitty!Sasuke, (I was doing fanservice, so he took a picture of me looking super angyr and picking my nose xDD)

Also looking for raver!Gaara D: <3 She was super awesome and I reallllly would Like to get in touch with her xD

...andd, anyone who talked with me I guess xD I was the only Mew Pudding 8D.. 'Specially the girl who married me as Pudding xDD near night time on saturday :o

Whoo xD... That's it I guess 8D...
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=krazikupo]Uhh 8D If anyone still reads this xD...

I'm looking for the picture a guy took of me when I was kitty!Sasuke, (I was doing fanservice, so he took a picture of me looking super angyr and picking my nose xDD)

Also looking for raver!Gaara D: <3 She was super awesome and I reallllly would Like to get in touch with her xD

...andd, anyone who talked with me I guess xD I was the only Mew Pudding 8D.. 'Specially the girl who married me as Pudding xDD near night time on saturday :o

Whoo xD... That's it I guess 8D...[/quote]

Yes we definitely bumped into each other Mew, since you took not 1 but 2 photos of me myself and I. Too bad I forgot to take pictures of us - BLASPHEMY.

Anyways, if there's anyone who's seen these 2 ladies, from the convention on Saturday (see link below), do inform me:

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/j/joh ... chers.jpeg
NykolMisu

Post by NykolMisu »

[quote=moonlight sonata. ][quote=mkaster]I'm looking for L!!! This was the best L I say at the con! I wanna talk to her, she seemed cool. Here's a pic I took of her: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/ ... 0L0122.jpg
If you are this L or know this L please email me at compcatalyst@gmail.com or IM me on aim, my s/n is OtakuK[/quote]

thats my friend o:
once you get on AIM I will give you her AIM address o: but for anyone here if you're looking for this same L her AIM is Zel Dog 4311 she's a reg on ragnarok online but Im not sure of her name there... she doesn't go on aim much but thats the best way to get her since I don't have her SN on Ragnarok
[/quote]

Thank you so much for posting this! I was running around with her on Friday and Saturday, and she was the most adorable person ever. Stupid me didn't get her contact information though! I just hope I can get in contact with her on AIM now. :3
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

PaAE is right here! =O
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=PaAE]PaAE is right here! =O[/quote]

ABOUT TIME!

Btw I bumped into your blond haired Naruto friend, at the Boston Commons reunion (who was with you at the dance on Saturday). Are you going to Conneticon by the way?
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Well of course. As well AnimeNext. =) Are you going to be there, [color:red]lovely?[/color]
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Crap you're off to Anime Next too? I would LIKE to go there - but I've got no transportation, and I've got some film shoot to be on that weekend.

It's all plastic surgery (as a metaphor for, I'm due onsite at various places for these shoots) from there my lady friend - wish I had the time...

What other conventions are you going to anyways -
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Otakon, Connecticon, AnimeNext.

I think those are it for now. D:

This Tsunade is wanted everywhere, oh noes.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

You should charge people to go on a date with Tsunade, I bet you'd rack the bills for that (being so popular and all).

You'd have to mass-advertise it first, BUT do it right before the convention starts - when the hype really begins.
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

I'm still looking for the Sephiroth I keep running into during the convention. D: I saw him like everywhere while I was Tsunade..

Also the Naruto that had the chain around her neck, leash and all. I had fun leading you around on the chain. <_<
Kitten_hime
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitten_hime »

Tch, what!? Then goodbye PaAE! :-/ (lol)
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

I know it's a bit of a long shot, with this amount of time having passed, but...
Hello, I'm looking for the Time Jump Sasuke that my moogle friend and I talked to on Friday and Saturday. He had pretty good Sasuke hair, though not the best. I was the Sexy no Jutsu Itachi with the vest, sleeve-thingies, combat boots, and stripey leggings.
Friday: We talked about the ball. Sasuke was asked to participate in the dating game because their other Sasuke dropped out at the last minute. A brief convo about girls liking yaoi and guys liking yuri.
Saturday: Found and attemptd to get into dating game - it got filled up and we failed. Walked past penut butter jelly time. Talked breifly about how moogle and I missed the ball.
He was really nice to us, and even offered to dance with us at the ball.I was wondering if he was on here or if anyone new his email or something.
UsagiKurisu

Post by UsagiKurisu »

I AM LOOKING FOR ALL THE ELFEN LIED COSPLAYERS OUT THERE!
I WANT DA PICTURES OF ME AND YOU GUYS IF SOME WERE TAKEN^^
I WAS LUCY WIF DA VECTORS
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q280 ... G_0400.jpg

I am looking for the silverish/white haired guy in this pick. If your here, or if anyone has seen him, then please tell me. Thank you!
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=UsagiKurisu]I AM LOOKING FOR ALL THE ELFEN LIED COSPLAYERS OUT THERE!
I WAS LUCY WIF DA VECTORS[/quote]

HAIL ELFEN LIED AND ALL EMO POSSESED KILLER GIRL MUTANTS!

My friend Eve actually went as Lucy from Elfen Lied as well - I have her in my photo gallery Odyssey. Did you meet her? Check out the link in my signature --- see if you can find THE LUCY.
UsagiKurisu

Post by UsagiKurisu »

[quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=UsagiKurisu]I AM LOOKING FOR ALL THE ELFEN LIED COSPLAYERS OUT THERE!

My friend Eve actually went as Lucy from Elfen Lied as well - I have her in my photo gallery Odyssey. Did you meet her? Check out the link in my signature --- see if you can find THE LUCY.[/quote]
yeah i think i took her pic,but she was eatin at da time haha^^
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=UsagiKurisu][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=UsagiKurisu]I AM LOOKING FOR ALL THE ELFEN LIED COSPLAYERS OUT THERE!

My friend Eve actually went as Lucy from Elfen Lied as well - I have her in my photo gallery Odyssey. Did you meet her? Check out the link in my signature --- see if you can find THE LUCY.[/quote]
yeah i think i took her pic,but she was eatin at da time haha^^[/quote]

Ho ha indeed - are you going as Lucy next year too? We need a large group of ELFEN LIED cosplayers so we can kill off the Naruto and Bleachheads, don't you agree?

WE ARE BEIN OPRESSED;

btw - you interested in joining our Anime Boston beach reunion?
UsagiKurisu

Post by UsagiKurisu »

[quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=UsagiKurisu][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=UsagiKurisu]I AM LOOKING FOR ALL THE ELFEN LIED COSPLAYERS OUT THERE!

Ho ha indeed - are you going as Lucy next year too? We need a large group of ELFEN LIED cosplayers so we can kill off the Naruto and Bleachheads, don't you agree?

WE ARE BEIN OPRESSED;

[/quote]

aw if only u did that elfen lied attack thing this yr,im actually gonna be a bleach character next yr hahah^^oh no!

when and where is the beach thing?
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=UsagiKurisu][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=UsagiKurisu][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=UsagiKurisu]I AM LOOKING FOR ALL THE ELFEN LIED COSPLAYERS OUT THERE!

WE ARE BEIN OPRESSED;

[/quote]

aw if only u did that elfen lied attack thing this yr,im actually gonna be a bleach character next yr hahah^^oh no!

when and where is the beach thing?[/quote]

Ha ha, I'll be careful then when we go on our Bleach rampage.

The beach thing is going to be:

August 4th - Saturday - Nahant Beach (20 min. north of Boston, Massachusetts)

Sept 1st - Saturday - Cape Cod *the infamous beach oF JAWS (details to be announced)

I've added a forum for it call MASS. BEACH REUNION

and it's in the Find a Friend forum Section.

We're still discussing times, and what to bring
Sarah
Veteran Poster

Post by Sarah »

It might be me! Wow
My space doesn’t like me so I didn’t look at the pictures. Did she ask for a Photo of the three Turks?