All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Aerith_Strife
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Aerith_Strife »

I'm looking for the Maes Hughes cosplayer who attacked me with the Elysia pics when I asked if I can hug him. It was on Sturday.
AIM: ffrinoaff
Yahoo: bukesova180@yahoo.com
Aerith_Strife

Post by Aerith_Strife »

I'm looking for the Maes Hughes cosplayer who attacked me with the Elysia pics when I asked if I can hug him. It was on Saturday.
AIM: ffrinoaff
Yahoo: bukesova180@yahoo.com
Aerith_Strife

Post by Aerith_Strife »

sorry...I thought my previous post didn't work
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

Im lookin for PantsMan! XD
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

EIram

Post by EIram »

[quote=aredhel falassion][color:#FF3366]um... im looking for johnathan (dunno last name) who was dressed as riku on sunday. Me and my friend randomly ran up to you outside the convention center as the con was ending, and we asked for a picture.(i was the one with the hot pink cat ears and glomp me shirt) then my other friends came along, and we talked for a while. i just really wanted to apologize for the hyper/sketchyness of the group, lol. it was the end of the con buzz. >.<
[/color]

[/quote]

here's a pic of him. aredhel and i are friends and i was there when it happened ^^;

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/f ... 7/Riku.jpg
Nekoninja
Expert Poster

Post by Nekoninja »

[quote=da_lisp]well, i don't think i saw you. sorry. but i spent most of my time looking for 2 young ladies. i think they were sisters since they looked the same. their names were Angie and Jackie. they both cosplay as Rukia from Bleach. we talked at the line. then we keep seeing each other. i Jackie a Sasuke plushie i got from the shops. then my friends encouraged me to try to get their myspace. w00. never got them. but i will find them again one day.

I have a picture of them and I if you anyone would like to help me.[/quote]

Oh yes I know who they are! I dont know them directly but theyre friends with my friend. Yes they are sisters. Im trying to see if I can get the information for you or have them contact you here. :p

[edit]
Opps he already informed they you were looking for them
Rei

Post by Rei »

I'm looking for:

THe jack sparrow with the turtle slippers
-Princess Tutu People
-ESP. THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL cosplayers that were doing the masquerade intermission as well as the dating game! PLEASE! I <3 you people and have been inspired to get into the anime and manga!
-Any staff I bugged (look for my pic later and you'll remember me!)
-The sora from cosplay dating game on Saturday
email me at no_da_bishoujo@comcast.net!!!
socksgirl

Post by socksgirl »

I'm looking for the guy that Justin and I were chatting with in line for Hentai Dubbing on Saturday Night he was really cool with long hair and "DEATH" written across the front of his shirt. I think he was pictochatting in Hentai Dubbing too. He was from some town with an S can't remember the name of it, should have asked him for his email/myspace but didn't get the chance.
molten_amber

Post by molten_amber »

I do remember you following us when we had the bucket at one piont. I was one of the ones with a big sword. I'd also like to find that green ranger who had the sword of darkness that I battled.
Rude
I'm new!

Post by Rude »

Actually, I'm looking for a girl with short blond hair and glasses. She played Elena the Turk with one gun. If anyone saw the FF7 photo shoot on Sat, she was the one crouching in front next to Reno.

Just wanted to ask her something...

I'll try finding a pick if it doesn't ring a bell.

EDIT: Actually if you visit my myspace and watch the slideshow or look in the pics section, she is in the last couple of group shots (pics #26 and #27).

Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

I'm looking for any pictures of me when I was Snake (the one in the 18+ Dating Game)I had on the desert fatigues. I know there were only a few people who took a picture of me in that costume but if any of you have one send me a link please!

Plus any pictures of me in my Jack Sparrow outfit would be much appreciated (I was the one in the Masquerade and Chess Game) And not to confuse me with the other Jacks I was wearing a blue version of his jacket, hope that'll help. Thanks!!
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

Hi All,

I am looking for pictures of the Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2, pink outift.

I don't want to sound rude but it was a yound (13 or 14 year old) black girl with her mom and friend in a kimono. She came late to the con on sat and didn't have her keyblade until later that evening.

I am asking if anyone saw her or got pics because I commissioned the outfit and my b/f did the prop.

Please let me know, I would love to have a picture of her w/her keyblade (I only had time to grab one of her without the prop).
KoinuSephiroth
Veteran Poster

Post by KoinuSephiroth »

[quote=RustyNail][quote=KoinuSephiroth]Well, actually, I'm looking for someone for my sister. A person cosplayed on Saturday as Gren from Cowboy Bebop, and it made her day. There was a picture (one that she drew) that she wanted to give them if she saw them again, but she didn't see them again. So I think it would be really nice if she could get that picture to her.[/quote]

I was cosplaying as Gren. If you want my email it's ElegantFaith909@aol.com We can talk more there! :D [/quote]Thanks! Heh, she's very glad that I put this request up. And she's sent you and e-mail, just to let you know, if you haven't gotten it.
Daisukesama

Post by Daisukesama »

I am looking for pictures of the two cosplayers (cat boy and ninja) making out for hugs.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Looking for a catgirl in a "maid Outfit", her name was Dee-an-a or Diana? Was from Pennsylvania, and wanted to go to school for animation.

We met up on Sat. night, right in the Sheraton hotel hallway (across the ballroom), and I mentioned something about "skank" in our conversation.

If you're out there, you kept thinking i'm not coming to the convention (even though I make it!) Anyways, props to thee, and come share a trillion cigarette with me when you got the chance, aka reply back etc. etc.

Yellow Fox

Post by Yellow Fox »

[quote=Kira][quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
did the Sasuke crossplayer have cat ears? I may know who you're looking for.[/quote]
im not sure, do you have a picture? i dont think she did though...
[/quote]
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/B ... ronelf.jpg here's a picture of Sasuke, if it doesn't work, I'll find another..and if it is her you were looking for then I can get her contact info for you
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

im looking for Greg Ayres DJ list, the music from it...
MercuryEnigma
I'm new!

Post by MercuryEnigma »

Hey it's Paul from NY. Private message me and I'll give you my screen name. BTW I ran into connor on sunday, and I got his e-mail but I lost it :'( Do you have it by any chance?
shin_xxx
Experienced Poster

Post by shin_xxx »

Yup ha. Rukias are here.
btw... who is this?
Headhachi

Post by Headhachi »

nvm
Last edited by Headhachi on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Risikafox
Veteran Poster

Post by Risikafox »

I'm trying to find the lady who was making glitter bookmarks in the Artist's Alley. I really liked them, but didn't have money at the time, and I know she mentioned doing commissions, so I was hoping to be able to contact her somehow.
Rip

Post by Rip »

[color:green]I'm here! :O[/color]
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

[quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira][quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
did the Sasuke crossplayer have cat ears? I may know who you're looking for.[/quote]
[/quote]
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/B ... ronelf.jpg here's a picture of Sasuke, if it doesn't work, I'll find another..and if it is her you were looking for then I can get her contact info for you[/quote]

yeah, thats her! thanks!
RustyNail

Post by RustyNail »

RustyNail

Post by RustyNail »

[quote=KoinuSephiroth][quote=RustyNail][quote=KoinuSephiroth]Well, actually, I'm looking for someone for my sister. A person cosplayed on Saturday as Gren from Cowboy Bebop, and it made her day. There was a picture (one that she drew) that she wanted to give them if she saw them again, but she didn't see them again. So I think it would be really nice if she could get that picture to her.[/quote]

I was cosplaying as Gren. If you want my email it's ElegantFaith909@aol.com We can talk more there! :D [/quote]Thanks! Heh, she's very glad that I put this request up. And she's sent you and e-mail, just to let you know, if you haven't gotten it.
[/quote]
Sweet. :D I'll go check my mail now. :laugh:
MyKadaj

Post by MyKadaj »

The Yazoo lives right down the street from me. She probably has the contact info for the others. Her aim is: Ailurophilian
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[quote=amandazadok]this is kind of for anyone or something..

but was someone cosplaying miyavi or was that just my imagination.. i went to turn around and check when i walked past them but i didn't have time to really tell cus my brother was walking too fast ._.[/quote]
[color:darkred] my friend was dressed as Miyavi. She was wearing a cowboy hat and had a beat-up umbrella with her. Is that the right one? ^^; I don't think I have a picture of her though XD;
she was walking around with a Kyo, from Dir En Gray, if that helps >.>; [/color]
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

I'm also looking for the Elena from the FF7 photoshoot. I was the Reno with the Jenova Head Juice. I think we tossed it back and forth a few times
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[quote=FFVIIACforever]i met a few Kadaj's and i was wondering if i could talk to them. i know one of them but there was another, she had contacts on that were of Kadaj's eyes... and there was another that was with a Yazoo and Loz. it would be awesome to talk to them!![/quote]
[color:darkred] I know a girl Kadaj, I think she was only dressed as Kadaj on Friday though :3
Her eyes are the same color as kadaj's but she uses contacts to get the slits, am I correct? [/color]
moonlight sonata.
Determined Poster

Post by moonlight sonata. »

I've never found anyone I've looked for in the forums so maybe the third year will be my lucky strike? xD

I'm looking for the Nana O. I saw on friday with a nobu! She had on a black stones shirt with grey lettering.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/ ... CN0742.jpg

she seemed really cool but I was feeling under the weather so I didn't really feel like following someone around and getting to know them when I was cranky xP
Culinary_Alchemist

Post by Culinary_Alchemist »

[quote=Daisukesama]I am looking for pictures of the two cosplayers (cat boy and ninja) making out for hugs.[/quote]

It's not a good pic it's off my cell-cam I have to get the better one from my friend
yoai pic
moonlight sonata.
Determined Poster

[quote=mkaster]I'm looking for L!!! This was the best L I say at the con! I wanna talk to her, she seemed cool. Here's a pic I took of her: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/ ... 0L0122.jpg
If you are this L or know this L please email me at compcatalyst@gmail.com or IM me on aim, my s/n is OtakuK[/quote]

thats my friend o:
once you get on AIM I will give you her AIM address o: but for anyone here if you're looking for this same L her AIM is Zel Dog 4311 she's a reg on ragnarok online but Im not sure of her name there... she doesn't go on aim much but thats the best way to get her since I don't have her SN on Ragnarok
Yellow Fox

Post by Yellow Fox »

[quote=Kira][quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira][quote=Yellow Fox][quote=Kira]im looking for a sasuke crossplayer who hugged me with two other friends of hers. i was naota on saturday. that was really fun![/quote]
[/quote]
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/B ... ronelf.jpg here's a picture of Sasuke, if it doesn't work, I'll find another..and if it is her you were looking for then I can get her contact info for you[/quote]

yeah, thats her! thanks![/quote]
well, she doesn't have a myspace or anything..suu the only thing I can give you is her e-mail address, it's bluecat_cj@comcast.net
dalous
Experienced Poster

Post by dalous »

[quote=DarkRoseDamael]Ok, I know there is almost no chance of finding this guy but here I go anyway. Does anyone know the crossplayer named Shane(?). I asked him to dance with me at the Ball and as it turned out he was the really good mana from 06:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/ ... CN0556.jpg. He was cosplaying as a catgirl on sat, and at the ball he wore back dress with red sakura blossoms on it. If you know him, please tell him I am looking for him and that I would like to get his phone # or S/N. Thanks!!! [/quote]

hi i'm right here, aim: daliousk
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

hey i'm looking for any one who has pictures of Shido. the anime series is nightwalker. i was cosplaying as shido. i was dressed in a long black coat with gold cuffs, black slacks/dress pants, a white button down and grey vest. i was also wearing a purple wig. i was also the one of the people involved in a sword fight in front of artist alley on friday or saturday(can't remember which day). if any one has pictures please send them to pandagirl6662003@yahoo.com . it will be much appreciated
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
dalous
Experienced Poster

Post by dalous »

hi i'm looking for the person who ran the crossplay panel this year. can you tell her i'm looking for her.
Rip

Post by Rip »

[quote=FjWolfwood]Hm, now let me see. Oh yes, calling all of the Hellsing crew. Seras, Seras + Soldier (Fire..), Walter, Alexander Andersan/ General, Rip... all of you. [/quote]
[color:green]I'm here, and pretty much looking for the same people. Excluding myself. I think I know where I am.
_>[/color]
Firewolf
Veteran Poster

Post by Firewolf »

Rip! what is up!?
shiroi_yukiko
Experienced Poster

Post by shiroi_yukiko »

I'm looking for a guy who was dressed as Yasu from NANA! My friend and I chased him down on Sunday in the Dealer's Room. ^^;
Daisukesama

Post by Daisukesama »

[quote=Culinary_Alchemist][quote=Daisukesama]I am looking for pictures of the two cosplayers (cat boy and ninja) making out for hugs.[/quote]

It's not a good pic it's off my cell-cam I have to get the better one from my friend
yoai pic [/quote]

thank you ^.^ and if you can get more please send them to AxPoisonedxOath@gmail.com
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

PAAE! Where ARE YOU.
Riku
I'm new!

Post by Riku »

Hey. I'm right here XD
moonlight sonata.
Determined Poster

I have a pic of that Yasu he was really cool >.>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/ ... CN0779.jpg
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

FIREWOLF! Hit me back - did you want to go to Conneticon? Nice outfit by the way, as Hellsing soldier.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] I'm looking for the Envy I saw in the register line!!! She gave my friend "surprise buttsecks" XD
she was so funny, I hope I can find her =o [/color]
Skymist

Post by Skymist »

I'm looking for the Princess Daisy. She was with Toad and Mario.

If you read this Daisy - you asked me to make the headwings you saw on my dad. xD

My Yahoo - glimmerwater@yahoo.com. Messenger only. ^^
vicky
Experienced Poster

Post by vicky »

I'm looking for the guy that cosplayed as Li'l Slugger (he was probably hard to recognize since he didn't have the actual rollerblades on), I think he was hanging out with a Radar Man as well. If anybody has pictures of them, or if you are one of them, I'd love to know!
Firewolf
Veteran Poster

Post by Firewolf »

Thank you, and you as well! Not going to CCcon this year, going to Otakon instead lol!
Claudius

Post by Claudius »

I would be one of the Hojos from the shoot. ;3 I've yet to find any of the photos of myself getting pummeled by some Jenova in a bottle, sadly.
amandazadok

Post by amandazadok »

also the girl that hugged every kiba she saw.. was kind of cool 0.o and i want to find the shikamaru that took my picture (i was kiba) cus i want my picture! haha and they were wicked cool for taking my picture! :D haha