All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
NanamiAsagi
Expert Poster

Post by NanamiAsagi »

I'm looking for B-kun. ._. I misses him already! It's your blonde smoking buddy, PM me if you'd like. xD
Noah
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Noah »

Photos/videos of the 80s dancing, the sword fighting tournament, and extreme duck duck goose.

If anyone has any post them in the photo/video threads!
Junai_no_alex

Post by Junai_no_alex »

I'm in search of a Gaara Cross-player I played Duck-Duck-Goose with.

Also, I am in search of a Bus full of cosplayers I met on the highway in Maine.

-Urahara Cosplayer.
OtakuSakupony

Post by OtakuSakupony »

I'm looking for the Hinata/Sexy no Jutsu Sasuke I met early on Saturday and then danced/hung with at the dance that night. I should have gotten her screen name sooner, aah! -Flails.-

Edit:

Gah, oops. I was also looking for the Koenma cosplayer I met in the dealers room..The one who picked me up and scared me, haha. He was so cool.
Runeii
I'm new!

Post by Runeii »

I'm looking for the girls dressed as moot.
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

[quote=OtakuSakupony]I'm looking for the Hinata/Sexy no Jutsu Sasuke I met early on Saturday and then danced/hung with at the dance that night. I should have gotten her screen name sooner, aah! -Flails.-

Edit:

Gah, oops. I was also looking for the Koenma cosplayer I met in the dealers room..The one who picked me up and scared me, haha. He was so cool. [/quote]
[color:violet]Mouuuuu~~~ How are you darling? PinkGlitterFox is my SN. <3[/color]
Runeii
I'm new!

Post by Runeii »

And a girl who had a cello on Friday.
cheshiresmiling
Expert Poster

Post by cheshiresmiling »

[quote=Sachi]I'd be looking for anyone who was in the Karaoke Lounge Saturday when my friend, yet another Hinata cosplayer, took the stage with her Kumagoro plushie after announcing she was extremely nervous.
Basically it'd be fun to chat a bit with whoever ended up jumping up and down on the stage and dancing in the aisle for 'Sleepless Beauty'. I was the Sophia (Last Exile) cosplayer with gray cat ears.
I'm also wondering if anyone in the audience got a picture of that. XD Priceless.

If anyone has a picture of Emo Cloud, that'd nice, too.[/quote]
this was right before Iron Karaoke, yes?
Were three of these people a tall man with curly dark brown hair, a tall naruto, and a woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, striped button up shirt, and orange cat ears and tail?

Because know the people I was with were doing a lot of the dancing on saturday night before our songs. >>
AB2k12: John Egbert(Homestuck)
AB2k13: Carter(The Secret World), Karkat Vantas(Homestuck)
My Tumblr | DA
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Post by Roessen »

I'm looking for a female Byakuya cosplayer... she said that she didn't have a camera, so she video taped me in the video game room area thingy (When I was cosplaying as Uryu, I mean). She was also hanging around with an Ichigo and I think a non-cosplayer... We also passed eachother near the escalators to the second floor the next day.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Hey guys. Let's see..

I'm also looking for our Naruto group. I was the Tsunade that walked around with Temari, Hinata, Yondaime, Naruto, Sakura and a few others.

Or the Tsunade with the loud wooden sandals. D:

I want to find the rest of our group and get ahold of them, keep in contact.

Thanks~! <3.
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

(n_n Probably a shot in the dark, but I'm looking for the guy who was cosplaying Scar. We danced at the ball (I was wearing a short blonde wig and a blue and gold uniform). I also think he was the Scar in Chess, if that helps?

*~D~*
Kiltman

Post by Kiltman »

Im looking for Jessica or Josh. Doubt they'll be on here but they were fun to chill with in the corner of the Dealers Room next to the Demon Waterfountain. Or any of the Artists I bothered. Devils Panties Lady or SexyHugs booth.-The Kiltman.
daichi_kuroda

Post by daichi_kuroda »

I'm looking for the boy that was working at the hat place in the dealers room. Not Genki hats, but the other one, he was so cute! Haha I wanted to talk with him, but couldn't find the time.
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Oh, oh. There's two more people I want to get ahold of.

One is the time skip Sasuke, that went to the Naruto PJ party. He listened to me and whatnot, had a sword that got stolen by a Naruto. Allowed me to rest on his lap.

And the other is a crossplayer for one of the Final Fantasy games, I forgot which one. It was Sunday morning at Dunkin Donuts, I asked if you wanted to join Temari and I to eat. We started talking and you said your name was Sebastian (sp?). I hope I can get in contact with you. D:

Any kind of help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

[quote=Junai_no_alex]I'm in search of a Gaara Cross-player I played Duck-Duck-Goose with.

Also, I am in search of a Bus full of cosplayers I met on the highway in Maine.

-Urahara Cosplayer.[/quote]

Thats probablly me
Riku Gaara saturday night? with lolitas sasukes and maryln manson?
Shady Lane Cosplay
Expert Poster

Post by Shady Lane Cosplay »

[color:red]Well, I know my chances of finding him are slim, but...

Sunday morning, some time after midnight, you were in the lobby of the Sheraton, near the Naruto pajama party. You were there when I confiscated a friend's room key and kicked him out, and then proceeded to convince me to give him another chance.

It really didn't work out, I'm sorry to say. He really is just a lying jerk.

Thank you for trying, though.[/color]
Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

[quote=spazwithcatears]I'm not exactly LOOKING for anyone, persay....but I'd like to give a kind of shout-out type thing to a few people I saw.

first: to the Ouran High School Host Club group, who performed in the masquerade. my friend and I absolutely LOVED your performances and your costumes. we kind of ambushed you outside the main events room after the masquerade...we were a little desperate for a picture with you guys, and as we were all hyped up on the twincest (haha), not to mention sleep-deprived, we were a little more than excited. but you guys were really cool about it and we got a lot of nice photos. thanks so much!

second: to the people sitting behind me and my friend at the Cosplay Chess match. you shared your pocky with complete strangers who were unlucky enough to catch some as it was thrown offstage. we'd been cut off from our pocky supplies for several days and the craving was getting intense. thanks.[/quote]

yea...
SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO DIDN'T CATCH MY POCKY AT CHESS
XD
SingingVampiress

Post by SingingVampiress »

[color:brown]I'm trying to find two people... The female Tidus cosplayer and the Rikku that was wearing a white sweater with the puffy rikku sleeves on it. You guys were both great and I can't help but want to talk to other female gamers. I was the Yuna that had a wooden staff and a red flower on the bow. my email is singingvampiress@yahoo.com. Laters![/color]
ohkami majin

Post by ohkami majin »

Are you talking about Miyavi from the Ashita Genki Ni Naare pv? Because if so that was me ^^.
NFGBlinkAC
Expert Poster

Post by NFGBlinkAC »

I'm basically looking for all of the people I played Soul Calibur 3 with at AB. I was the guy with spikey hair not cos-playing, and my character I always used was Kilik.
Junai_no_alex

Post by Junai_no_alex »

Well, did you see me in Duck-Duck-Goose?
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

the sexy no jutsu naruto/sauske with the Japanese kanji tattoo on ur left shoulder, which stand for love if I can remember our conversation on thursday, I saw you in the food court then and mentioned, my tattoo was similar, I never got a pic of you with me as itachi, i just never saw you sat or sunday :-(
forgottenneko

Post by forgottenneko »

Lol, I was with the person who caught the pocky and shared it, i'm not sure if there were others but i'm glad people thought of us ^-^ Sharing stuff with strangers, thats was Cons are all about, right?
zipzap171

Post by zipzap171 »

Yeah I'm looking for any pictures of myself I was stupid enough not to get any. I was the Axel with not red hair and cruddy chalkrams that looked like like they were ducktaped with silver ducktape (they were actually spray painted masking tape). I was hanging out with two non cosplayers.
Shinju-chan

Post by Shinju-chan »

Hey! I'm looking for a reall sweet Ed Elric in the movie outfit. I ran into him in the Dealer's Room. He asked for a picture of me in my Robin outfit. I think his name was Matt? PM me if you'd like to talk more =)
forgottenneko

Post by forgottenneko »

I'm looking for the group of guys who were at the cafe in the hotel around 6 in the morning on sunday. The ones who were screwed out of their room because the hotel was being rather anoying this year.

I really just wanted to know if you guys got home ok (I think they were from CT?) I was the random girl who talked to you for a while before you all passed out. I hope you guys felt better.

My AIM is MEW142 if you find this.
Rhys Ifane
AB Alumni

Post by Rhys Ifane »

Kana, I think I might be that Maes Hughes you're looking for, but I'm not totally sure. If you send me a picture or something, I can tell you if it's me.
David Burke
Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2019
Masquerade Staff 2020
BryanTehGuy
I'm new!

Post by BryanTehGuy »

Does anyone have pictures of:
The girl who went as the license board from FFXII?
The girl who went as an elite beat agent?
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

[quote=Tsubasacosplayer]I'm looking for the person who played Edward Elric during cosplay chess. You were awsome!!! Edward is my favorite character of all animes[/quote]

That would be Kiarrens; she's always an amazing Ed. She also made the Atonement (Best in Show '05), Conter les Heures (Best Romance '06), Sins of Alchemy, and Roydor (Best Comedy '07) AMVs. It was her in the Tool Time skit in the Masquerade as well. Lots of love to her for all her hard work!
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

[quote=BryanTehGuy]Does anyone have pictures of:
The girl who went as an elite beat agent?[/quote]

I have a picture of the license board.
Demonic Arab

Post by Demonic Arab »

I want to find the group of guys that me and 2 girls went into dunken donughts as zombies.
<---my idea
Kacie
Experienced Poster

Post by Kacie »

Leyton took the picture of all of us I think, I dunno if he has an account but I'll tell you as soon as he uploads it =D
Noah

Post by Noah »

Haha yeah. Our group was awesome on Sunday XD
I want that picture Leyton/Layton? took.
33gaaraaaaaa
Expert Poster

Post by 33gaaraaaaaa »

i think i remember a dude with the "demonic arab" on his name tag . .were u the kid at the dance saturday night that tried to show me how to mess around with my glo stix??
Nghtmr103

Post by Nghtmr103 »

[quote=forgottenneko]I'm looking for the group of guys who were at the cafe in the hotel around 6 in the morning on sunday. The ones who were screwed out of their room because the hotel was being rather anoying this year.

I really just wanted to know if you guys got home ok (I think they were from CT?) I was the random girl who talked to you for a while before you all passed out. I hope you guys felt better.

My AIM is MEW142 if you find this.[/quote]

Yay I had fun talking to you, I was the one you talked to the most, the one that had the fever XD. Yeah well I never actually got to sleep because the second I almost got my eyes closed some employee of the hotel yelled at us for sleeping there. Oh and Brett the big guy in the trench coat is from CT but me and Zach are from Massachusetts. We all got home safely but very sick and tired and Im only just starting to recover from the experience. My AIM name is Nghtmr103. ^_^
Nghtmr103

Post by Nghtmr103 »

[quote=Demonic Arab]I want to find the group of guys that me and 2 girls went into dunken donughts as zombies.
<---my idea[/quote]

are you talking about Brett and I walking in there yelling CHANGE CHANGEEEEEEEEE ROFL
eidna
Determined Poster

Post by eidna »

I'm looking for anyone who took the 5:50pm train home to Haverhill on Sunday!

Especially the one girl from the Artist's Alley who was there when the train lost power in the engine, and after we all got off the train to find other rides, the train took off! You were really nice :)
AB 2013: 7000 cosplay ideas I'll probably not finish
AB 2012: Normal person :O
AB 2011: Konata Izumi cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2010: Cop-out catgirl
AB 2009: Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2008: Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2007: Suigintou
AB 2006: Chii
AB 2004: Chii
Rhys Ifane
AB Alumni

Post by Rhys Ifane »

The Ed Elric in the Cosplay Chess actually was NOT Kiarrens, FYI.
David Burke
Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2019
Masquerade Staff 2020
ryuka

Post by ryuka »

[quote=Nightwalker]I'm here, girl!

[quote=Hinata-chan][color:plum]Maddie! I'm looking for you! Maddie and Mere! ^^;

Maddie was a very cute bunny girl and also Azmaria (She had the most amazing Rosette and male Chrno with her) and Mere is the Naruto that did Sexy no Jutsu in front of everyone waiting for the dealers room to open on friday! (You're both awesome!)

Lets see... also looking for... Rachael and Laura (Naruto and Yondaime!) and their two friends! :O I'd like to keep in contact, guys! ^^;
EDIT:
Oh yeah! And also Gaara. He's a tall gaara and he was very sweet... not sure where he went off to!

BTW! I have pics of that Sasuke making out with Naruto! But it's on my phone and they're rather hard to get off of there. I can try to send them to my email but I can't promise anything.[/color]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Racheal and Laura were in my group and wererooming next to me in the hotel. I'll direct them here to this forum fior ya!^.-
Meursault

Post by Meursault »

Woot! Did Naruto get my ramen?
Orgato

Post by Orgato »

I'm looking for photos of me with all of the nurses!
i cant find them anywhere :*(
mkaster
Experienced Poster

Post by mkaster »

I'm looking for L!!! This was the best L I say at the con! I wanna talk to her, she seemed cool. Here's a pic I took of her: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/ ... 0L0122.jpg
If you are this L or know this L please email me at compcatalyst@gmail.com or IM me on aim, my s/n is OtakuK
BryanTehGuy
I'm new!

Post by BryanTehGuy »

[quote=Oblivion][quote=BryanTehGuy]Does anyone have pictures of:
The girl who went as an elite beat agent?[/quote]

I have a picture of the license board.
[/quote]
Could you post it please? :)
Eiri
Expert Poster

Post by Eiri »

[quote=mkaster]I'm looking for L!!! This was the best L I say at the con! I wanna talk to her, she seemed cool. Here's a pic I took of her: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/ ... 0L0122.jpg
If you are this L or know this L please email me at compcatalyst@gmail.com or IM me on aim, my s/n is OtakuK[/quote]

That's the L that was walking around with the 10yr old Light!
But then... it turns out that Light was actually 19 o.O;;
Demonic Arab

Post by Demonic Arab »

[quote=33gaaraaaaaa]i think i remember a dude with the "demonic arab" on his name tag . .were u the kid at the dance saturday night that tried to show me how to mess around with my glo stix??[/quote]
Ehh probably i had no shirt and tripp pants and my name tag was demoic Arab
Kitty Silver
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitty Silver »

That would be mere who is also on myspace as Merechan.

I'm looking for the Tsunade who I was always hugging because she is my squishy one. She was at the photoshoot with an umbrella and we hung out in mere's room playing egyptian rat.
Demonic Arab

Post by Demonic Arab »

[quote=Nghtmr103][quote=Demonic Arab]I want to find the group of guys that me and 2 girls went into dunken donughts as zombies.
<---my idea[/quote]

are you talking about Brett and I walking in there yelling CHANGE CHANGEEEEEEEEE ROFL[/quote]

Maybe but i did it with a bunch of people from saterday nights dance (It was sunday)
Jagenmaster
Experienced Poster

Post by Jagenmaster »

[color:green]wow i'm looking for alot of people lol
ANY of the Tsunade cosplayers...lol hopefully they'll remember me (i was a tsunade too) but everytime i saw one i'd be like "TSUNADE!!! *hug*" xD
Also that cool random ANBU member with the Kumagoro in his chest :]
OH and also the Yodaime and the Hokage Naruto who came behind me and called me baa-chan xD
OH and um...since i dont follow bleach >__<;;;
Last edited by Jagenmaster on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: i forgot about the awesome Temari!
elektrajolt

Post by elektrajolt »

[quote=Lt. Fork]Thats because there /was/ a Miyavi cosplayer there! She was with Kyo from Dir en grey most of the time. They were freakin' awesome! w< !![/color]
Demonic Arab

Post by Demonic Arab »

Im also looking for a greek girl i had converstions with.
i would like to see you agian