All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

[quote=Meroko24]Hey. I was Full Moon O Sagashite's Meroko on Saturday. Please help me find pictures of me.[/quote]

I totally hugged you( I was the random security staff that asked for a hug), I didn't have a camera on me T_T I would've taken your pic.
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Phantom of Music
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Phantom of Music »

Hiya!

I was Meroko (manga, aka black version) from Full Moon wo Sagashite, and Azmaria from Chrono Crusade (I was the one without a cape).

If you saw me, you can post it here or send me a link via AIM!

AIM = Radiant Howl

Thank youuuu~!
Anon_99
Experienced Poster

Post by Anon_99 »

Did anybody see me?
More importantly, did anyone like my buttons? :D

I was the girl in the gakuran (black boy's school uniform) and Battle Royale collar on Friday giving away free buttons on the second floor of the Hynes. That is, until I had to take my "FREE BUTTONS" signs down. ^^; Then it was just me and my dollfie chilling out on the benches. XD

Actually, I was carrying him for quite a while...did anyone see me with this doll? His wig kept popping off and I kept going on about him looking like a cancer patient... >.>
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

[quote=michikohxd][quote]Yaay! Hello! Yeah, I hadn't realized at the time that my hair was short enough that I didn't need a wig cap and it was just giving me a major headache. Silly me[/quote]

Oof. I know the feeling. Except I didn't have a choice about the wig cap. Not so bad while I was Gintoki, but as Roxas with the spikes and the... oooooh that was rough. So, didja enjoy? (... any chance you know someone who got a pic of me? *is getting desperate!*)[/quote]

No! >< I totally didn't think to. I was so spazzed out and tired.
aaronelf
I'm new!

Post by aaronelf »

Anyone see me?

I was there Saturday, as Edward Elric. I had the arm automail and a black bag, no wig. sometimes I was wearing a traditional rice picking hat.
DELETED_ACCT23

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

I saw you ace! You prolly saw me from the dance, but I wasnt cosplaying so you probably wouldnt recognize me
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Just curious to know if anyone saw me as SANJI from One Piece on Friday, with the HEART EYES SUNGLASSES?

My hair was green, but it was supposed to be blond.

MOUTON SHOOT!
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

im looking for pics of me in cosplay, my father wants one and i cant do it because im in the process of being Hoenheim of Light.

I was the big guy who was Mustang on friday and Archer on sunday.

please? i'll give you a cookie....
Kal_the_ronin
Expert Poster

Post by Kal_the_ronin »

Anyone catch this werido?? If you did its me.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1055670
Skyler23
Experienced Poster

Post by Skyler23 »

yes i was the person you talked to for a while animeguru:)
Radio Free Mars
Experienced Poster

Post by Radio Free Mars »

I know I must have posted this before but did anyone see me? I was the [color:purple]purple armored knight[/color] with a [color:black]black[/color] and [color:yellow]gold[/color] keyblade. I wore it on friday and saturday. I'd really appriciate it if anyone had any pictures of it since I forgot to take my own. ^_^ thanks!
battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

YES VERY MUCH! u did good job on the buttons =] THANK YOU!! =D
amandazadok

Post by amandazadok »

I saw you!

I saw a lot of you guys as well.
I wish I had a costume that stuck out more but ehh I made it the night before pretty much.. haha

I had a few people say things like "Kiba!" and "Kiba! I like your dog!" ( I guess because I had an actual Akamaru with me? I don't know) and I did get a hug for being Kiba and I did get my picture taken twice .. 0.o haha
Lerra
I'm new!

Post by Lerra »

Friday & Saturday: Summoner from FFXI "Lerra" :)
jrotcman3

Post by jrotcman3 »

Did anyone get Venture Brothers pictures??? I was Dean Venture <3
Spectre
Expert Poster

Post by Spectre »

Anyone see a post time Skip Shino friday?

May have been me
Hsagis Luv Chbi

Post by Hsagis Luv Chbi »

[quote=Narutard94]i went as Sasuke uchiha from Naruto. i think i might have been the only one carrying around a Fuuma Shuriken...[/quote]

dude i saw u! u passed by da masquerade line and i wanted a pic but unfortunately mah friend who had da camera, and took it wit her, was gettin me and mah cuzin some food while we stayed in line
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

I know I already asked if anyone saw my group, but now I'm asking if anyone managed to get pictures of our group. I forgot to ask before... We're the american cast of Gravitation (Reiji, Judy, and Ark) Reiji was the black haired girl in pinstripes with a mini skirt and two large guns with a panda on one of them, I was the blond with sunglasses in the red sparkly dress with the slit all the way up to my hip, garter belt and one small hand gun (occasionally with a Kumagorou mr. bear bunny plush toy), and Ark was the girl dressed as a guy with us in the black suit with the leather jacket and black hair. No gun but part way through the day I was walking her on a leash.

I was also Zelgadis from Slayers on Saturday walking around with my guitar.

Did anyone manage any photos of us, or did anyone else see us? I know we got some photos of the group taken, a few of you knew who we were...

Did anyone get any of me Friday night in the dating game? I know some of you took pictures, show us please. ^_^ My ark is dying to see some... and so am I... and Reiji too.
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

[quote=ASHinuzuka]Hey, I was the other female Shuuhei Hisagi on Saturday, and later I was Kikumaru Eiji for the Masquerade (yes, I was in the Rabbid skit). Sunday I was the Reno from Cosplay Chess.

Anyone see me and have pics?[/quote]

The masquerade was awesome btw ^-^
I recorded like 45 seconds of the prince tennis skit... you appear in it for like 15 seconds dancing, I can get that up when my camera's fixed...(the quality is kind of bad)

There are pictures of you on yatpay.com (well the ones from the masquerade.)
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Post by Kairi and teh Deathnote »

Did anyone see a Kairi with brown hair and a keyblade!? >D That's me!! Looking for people who know me! Please e-mail! :D ((Lindsaypage4@yahoo.com))
Koku

Post by Koku »

I was the seasalt ice cream. Got any pics? I've been so excited looking for them but I've only found one. D: I will love you forever if you have some. <3
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

[quote=jrotcman3]Did anyone get Venture Brothers pictures??? I was Dean Venture <3[/quote]

Here you go, dude:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1059963
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Looking for piccus of Kairi ^^;;
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

I know 2 people took pics of me, or more specifically Carry, my dog puppet.

Please, send them to me. I have no good pics of me or him.
DELETED_ACCT23

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

[quote=Pathfinder]I know I already asked if anyone saw my group, but now I'm asking if anyone managed to get pictures of our group. I forgot to ask before... We're the american cast of Gravitation (Reiji, Judy, and Ark) Reiji was the black haired girl in pinstripes with a mini skirt and two large guns with a panda on one of them, I was the blond with sunglasses in the red sparkly dress with the slit all the way up to my hip, garter belt and one small hand gun (occasionally with a Kumagorou mr. bear bunny plush toy), and Ark was the girl dressed as a guy with us in the black suit with the leather jacket and black hair. No gun but part way through the day I was walking her on a leash.

I was also Zelgadis from Slayers on Saturday walking around with my guitar.

Did anyone manage any photos of us, or did anyone else see us? I know we got some photos of the group taken, a few of you knew who we were...

Did anyone get any of me Friday night in the dating game? I know some of you took pictures, show us please. ^_^ My ark is dying to see some... and so am I... and Reiji too.
[/quote]

You were a volunteer, no?
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

[color:blue]Hello all!

I'm Jessie but my badge said Hinata-chan (like my name here) and I cosplayed as Shippuden Hinata on Thursday and Friday. I was Sexy no Jutsu Sasuke on Saturday and Sunday morning. I was wondering if anyone saw me? My Sexy no Jutsu outfit was a long black skirt and a tank top (low cut). I was wearing my forehead protector and had my hair in high pony tails (my hair is long and black! And real! Woo!) On sunday I had a gaara shirt on and a pair of jeans (but had my forehead protector and make up still. I was holding a gaara plushie both days.

I met a lot of people and made a lot of friends and I was in quite a few pictures! I was wondering if anyone had pics of the Naruto Photoshoot from Saturday where all the Sexy no Jutsu cosplayers posed (Shikamaru and Jirayah crashed the party! LOL!) An orochimaru sexy jutsu put a collar around my neck and we posed togeteher! :3

My SN is Pinkglitterfox if you want to talk to me! :3[/color]
BleedMyReality
Experienced Poster

Post by BleedMyReality »

Mhm

Did anyone see me as Sasuke Uchiha (as seen in icon) or me as Yachiru from Bleach? I cant seem to find any pictures!

As Sasuke, I willing Yaoied with my Naruto. I'm looking more for that =3

If you have pictures, send me a link or AIM me at Doki Doki Delire!
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] well I might've seen you, did you get hugged by a Free Hugs Sora? If so, that was me XD [/color]
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] my friend, dressed as Miyavi, licked you XD [/color]
ASHinuzuka

Post by ASHinuzuka »

[quote=StopAllSadness]The masquerade was awesome btw ^-^
I recorded like 45 seconds of the prince tennis skit... you appear in it for like 15 seconds dancing, I can get that up when my camera's fixed...(the quality is kind of bad)

There are pictures of you on yatpay.com (well the ones from the masquerade.)[/quote]

w00t, thanks. ^^ Can't wait to see the skit uploaded!
ANBU_0TAKU
Experienced Poster

Post by ANBU_0TAKU »

[quote=amandazadok]I saw you!

I saw a lot of you guys as well.
I wish I had a costume that stuck out more but ehh I made it the night before pretty much.. haha

I had a few people say things like "Kiba!" and "Kiba! I like your dog!" ( I guess because I had an actual Akamaru with me? I don't know) and I did get a hug for being Kiba and I did get my picture taken twice .. 0.o haha[/quote]

heheh - im pretty sure I saw you too ^_^
shadowhunter

Post by shadowhunter »

Hey everyone I was Snake all 3 days, but on Friday me and another Snake were running around in boxes please did anyone get any pics of Snake?!

On saturday a few people took pics as i rocked on Gutiar Hero II while playing it behind my head anyone get a shot of that?
senbo-sama

Post by senbo-sama »

[quote=Firewolf][quote=senbo-sama][color:purple]I'm interested, I was the girl who ran around in the kimono getting people to sign it, besides seeing me, did anyone here sign it? :3[/color][/quote]
I signed your kimono! and I talked with you in the pool and hot tub!
[/quote]

[color:purple]Omg, hi! I remember you! Awesome, so at least someone replied. You have officially made me happy. xD <3 [/color]
senbo-sama

Post by senbo-sama »

[quote=TwinEnigma][quote]I'm interested, I was the girl who ran around in the kimono getting people to sign it, besides seeing me, did anyone here sign it? :3 [/quote]

I signed it, as did two of my tablemates in Artists Alley.[/quote]

[color:purple]Score! TWO people remember me! xD What table were you? (A little refresher please, I got so many artists! xD; )[/color]
senbo-sama

Post by senbo-sama »

[quote=Xiren]okay, this is more than just "did anyone see me?"

I was Kagome, but I was wearing Inuyasha's robe like in episode 58 where she's naked and he gives her his robe to wear. I was with an Inyasha w/out his robe, a Miroku and a Sesshoumaru. You might have seen my Inuyasha piggy backing me around the con, too, either friday night or Saturday during the day. I know a lot of people took pictures of us and I was wondering if anyone had any they could post or send to me?

I was also the tech staff girl / girl who went up during hentai dubbing with the pink hair and hair falls. [/quote]

[color:purple]Oh, I saw you guys! Unfortunatley I didn't get a pic or get yoy to sign my kimono but I thought your outfit was a really cool idea. ^_^[/color]
Jayveemon
Experienced Poster

Post by Jayveemon »

AAAH That was you? I saw you and you were awesome.

Anyways did anyone see me and my buddy, we weren't cosplaying but we were dancing parapara in the 1st floor hallway for a few hours and I know some people took so pictures
jrotcman3

Post by jrotcman3 »

Thanks man <3 i remember you from the voice acting contest =D you were awesome, some people who didn't get pick (like you) should have been T_T
Nashida
Expert Poster

Post by Nashida »

Hey, I'm trying to get some good pics of me, as the only ones I have are from my friend's facebook. In fact, one of them is my avvie.

I was there the whole weekend, as Axel. My coat was really fuzzy, so if anyone hugged me, hopefully that helps you remember who I am. I was often with a Sora, Tohru, and a Great Fairy. Oh, I was also in a staged fight with Sora and Kirara attacking me; Youtube it!

I'm also trying to find this Roxas who kept finding me all weekend...hello there...^^
Axel (KHII): AB07,AB08 (Cosplay Chess-Team Evil)
Reno(FF:AC): AB10
Riley (Pokemon): AB11
N Harmonia (Pokemon): AB12
deviantART Cosplay.comFacebookMy website
baegulls

Post by baegulls »

Making my second attempt here, I'm really desperate for photos :(

I was a Nekozawa on Friday with the homemade Beelzenef. When I got asked for photos, I requested for the flash to be taken off xD

Thanks for reading! If you did take a photo, please e-mail it to me or PM!

e-mail is eraldcoilisl@hotmail.com! :)
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

[quote=kora-san]Making my second attempt here, I'm really desperate for photos :(

I was a Nekozawa on Friday with the homemade Beelzenef. When I got asked for photos, I requested for the flash to be taken off xD

e-mail is eraldcoilisl@hotmail.com! :)[/quote]

i have a picture of you on my phone, no flash was used! ^^ i was the big guy dressed as mustang on friday.
H. Guderian
Obsessed Poster

Post by H. Guderian »

Right, so I was hoping in the dozens of photo galleries I'd see myself, but the only person with a picture is a friend. I woefully hand sewn this garment of uniqueness, did anyone get to see it? My photo isn't even showing up in galleries of people I remember taking it. Conspiracy I say!

I was who I am in my picture to the side. Certainly weren't two of me, I'll say that.
Kitsuneth
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsuneth »

SECOND TRY! anyone see me? i was the one AND ONLY butterfly chouji!! (/anbu) on FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
Demonic Arab

Post by Demonic Arab »

lol I was looking for u both and i found ashley by chance, now im teaching her algebra...XD
DrugLordKai

Post by DrugLordKai »

Wondering if pics will turn up for this or not (since I know they do exist out there somewhere.)

I was the guy on Friday and Saturday mornings going around as Stalker from Mobile Fighter G Gundam (red suit, pink shirt, eye patch, mustache, and hair that screamed 70s.)

Any help here will be appreciated

(Lessons learned this year - Remember the blasted camera...saw way too many awesome people I didn't get the chance to get pictures of...)
baegulls

Post by baegulls »

[quote=Mustang4487][quote=kora-san]Making my second attempt here, I'm really desperate for photos :(

e-mail is eraldcoilisl@hotmail.com! :)[/quote]

i have a picture of you on my phone, no flash was used! ^^ i was the big guy dressed as mustang on friday.
[/quote]

Ah, thanks for replying! Would it be too much to ask you to upload it?
Koku

Post by Koku »

XDD Miyaviiii... I remember that =D
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

GO TEAM VENTURE

You were doing the TOTEM POLE DANCE when I stood nearby , as millions voyeuristically took photos of us. *Then you crashed upon myself, in an attempted rEaapepeppapap... or so we thought it was.

Those pictures I have of us shall arrive within 14 sunsets.
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Hi!!! I saw you a milliong times! I wanted to randomly ask for a hug, but I didn't~ I was dressed as Kairi and I carried a death note for some odd reason! ^^ E-mail me at lindsaypage4@yahoo.com. Ok? ^^
pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

Only a few people recognized me, but I figured I should at least ask!

Friday: Reiji from Gravitation (I had a giant blue and orange NERF gun on my shoulders... hard to miss XD)
Saturday: Shishiwakamaru from YYH (Blue hair! :3)
Sunday: Sailor Pikachu! (I was in the dealer's room for a bit...)

:3 any pics would be appreciated!
Kairi and teh Deathnote

-waves arms- Saw you!!