All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

Hey Nii! That picture I took of you today will be online eventually. I'll send you the link. :3
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Mysterious_Shino
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Mysterious_Shino »

I was there as Shino Aburame from Naruto (Pre shipuden/timeskip), I was in cosplay for both friday and Saturday for most of the day, yet I chose to only where partial cosplay in the later hours. I often traveled with a Neji or a Kiba, as well as a Kairi who had an awesome Keyblade made of plywood and painted so well. I remember having to have to turn around every 30 seconds to make sure she was still with us. If you happened to see a small group of people start clapping really loud and echoy, I was part of it... we love starting such things. We are also responsible for the train which occured on the second night of the dance during the begining, I think I was about maybe 8th in line. I participated heavily in Capture the Barrel for a few hours on saturday, between the hours of 9:00 A:M till about 11:00 AM. Well, thats about all you would recognize me from, unless you happen to have seen me when i was waiting on floor 11 for the elavators to all open so that I could look for my friends lost badge. I may post up a picture later. I have yet to load any photos onto the computer however, so it will be a while.

So... Anyone see me?
killthebuddha

Post by killthebuddha »

Just curious if anyone happened to notice a Nikkei-jin J-Rock/Visual Kei style crossplayer. I was there the entire weekend, and most of the time was wearing a victorian-looking black velvet jacket with a red rose, ruffled white blouse, and black pants and boots.
I know a few people took pictures of me, I'd really appreciate if whoever has any could send me the links.
Thanks very much!
Schlimazel
Expert Poster

Post by Schlimazel »

Hey, I was at the con on Friday from seven in the morning till seven at night as Halloween Town Sora. I was accompanied by a Namine, Iruka, and Harry Potter. It'd be awesome if anyone has any photos, because...I actually didn't take any pictures of my cosplay, and now it's too hot to put it on. xD; Pictures from the KH photoshoot would be especially appreciated.
SingingVampiress

Post by SingingVampiress »

I saw you!!! didnt get a pic tho :(

Did anyone see me? I was Summoner Yuna on Friday and Saturday...My costume had a red flower on it and I was carrying around the wooden staff all day..even saturday when i changed i still had to carry that damn thing around! lol anyone who has pics of me let me know <3
Jagenmaster
Experienced Poster

Post by Jagenmaster »

[color:green]hiii guys
I attended AB on Friday and Saturday and i was cosplaying as Tsunade...if anyone has any pictures of me i would be sooo happy!! if you do then PM me, email me, or IM me.[/color]
Youshu nabishi
I'm new!

Post by Youshu nabishi »

hey. so i was the Gaara with the life-size gourd, the rurouni kenshin in the chess game, and the wolfwood in the masq. if you saw me, or took my piccy. post to me! thanks
nekedo
Veteran Poster

Post by nekedo »

I was the Tao Ren without a wig...because it exploded on me. I was also that jerk who won the contest at the AMV panel (I get so embarrassed about that stuff). I think about 3-5 people took my picture (thanks for recognizing me!). I have to tell you, when that Yoh finally realized who I was on Saturday, the slow headturn he gave me as we passed each other, coupled with the "?" look on his face, was priceless.
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

Hey Ren! Awesome to talk to you again. XD It was great talking to you in the food court, thanks for the autograph head-off and cosplayer info. :3 It was also very cool to sit next to you during the Greg Ayres panel.

I'll have a pic of you up in my photos once I get to that point @_@ If you're looking for pics of yourself.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

Was the Harry Potter you were with a girl?
nekedo
Veteran Poster

Post by nekedo »

That'd be awesome. I didn't take any pictures, as always. And I think you're right. My friend probably did mistake you for Silva (I don't think many people cosplay as him anyway). Trust me, I'll be complete next year-- YOU'LL SEE xD
Schlimazel
Expert Poster

Post by Schlimazel »

Yup, a Chinese girl. She really only had the scarf and scar, but yes. xD Did you see us?
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

Hey there fellow con people :-D

I was the Itachi who had sharingan contacts in my eyes, I was wondering if anyone remembered me and if so, for the ones who took pics, can you either send me links or send me some :-D

Plz and Thx
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

Well, as I've mentioned, I'm uploading all of my pics right now (I'm on #50 right now I think) ... If a psycho brown person stopped you, keep checking back to my photos to see when I put you up. I can't remember everyone ^^;
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

Did anyone see a group of people cosplying Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury, and Roy Mustang? We were also in the Maquarade. Our skit was Mustangs Army.
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

I think I saw you guys. ;3 Surprisingly, I don't think I got a photo, though.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

All I remember was a gril Harry Potter in a group with some other girls like 4-5 in all so I guess I saw you guys. I was with a Kenshin, a Roxas, and an Amarao. I didn't dressup I had an Itachi headband around my neck, a Death Note. If you remember seeing that group I was the guy with long hair and thick rimmed glasses.
Ayanami07
Experienced Poster

Post by Ayanami07 »

Hello everyone! *spaz wave*

I was there for friday and saturday, however I was only cosplaying on Friday. I was dressed up as Shinji Ikari from Eva.

My boyfriend was there too. He was dressed up as Gendo Ikari. He had the black jacket with the green shiny material for the triangles ^^

If anyone has pictures of him, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! :O
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

Do you have a pic of your cosplay?
I was taking note of all the Itachis I saw because I'm going as him next year XD
Spike Spiegel
Veteran Poster

Post by Spike Spiegel »

I was the lone female Spike Spiegel, I was walking around, taking pictures, chatting it up with Gren, and my friends. The Cherry Blossom Ball was very nice, I didn't dance, but I had a good time.

Did anyone see me?
Yumi
Expert Poster

Post by Yumi »

Hey everyone

I'm just wondering if anyone saw me over the weekend. I cosplayed as Blood red Seras Victoria with the obnoxiously large cannon and shadowy arm thing :D
Schlimazel
Expert Poster

Post by Schlimazel »

Yeah, there were four of us. I don't remember everyone I saw at the convention, but we probably passed by a few times, heheh.
UsagiKurisu

Post by UsagiKurisu »

hey all!
i was dressed as Lucy with her vectors from Elfen Lied on saturday!
if anyone took my pic please gimme the links to them!><
Mysterious_Shino

Post by Mysterious_Shino »

I spoke with someone doing the same character, and if I'm not mistaken I saw you around a lot. Must have been trouble to lug that around with you.
Kacie
Experienced Poster

Post by Kacie »

Were you the one who's brains a group of people tried to eat? If so then.. I saw you! I tried to eat your brain!

I was the Misa with brown hair and a white shirt on saturday, I was with a girl with red hair... I played duck duck goose, danced in the 80's, and swordfought... I was the vicious one XD

If anyone got any videos of me swordfighting or any pictures at all, could you give me the link?
Ninevolt
Expert Poster

Post by Ninevolt »

I may have seen you once while I was walking through the lobby.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

I saw you lol.
I was wondering to myself if that was a pain to carry both of those. Where they heavy? How did you make them?
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

Not a good one only bad cell phone pics of my face for personally weirdness :-p, thuis why I am trying to find some :-), but one pointer, if you have the money invest into some Sharingan contacts, they make the whole cosplay 100x better, www.9mmsfx.com for some really good ones, though they are expensive, they are professional grade, I am getting the mangekyu contacts for hopefully otakon, and if not then ill wait till a bit before AB08 to get them cuz going as itachi was uber fun, but i might put together a kakashi next year
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

the brains thing was awesome, i loved it, though I am having a hard time remembering it clearly (LOL) but i saw different people from the brains grp through out the rest of the day and we both yelled brains at one another, twas fun :-D
Kacie
Experienced Poster

Post by Kacie »

Yeah it was! We ran....zombied? through Dunkin Donuts doing that twice XD
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

omg i was waling by as you guys did the dunkin run, I was dying with laughter :-p
NanamiAsagi
Expert Poster

Post by NanamiAsagi »

O HAY GAIZ.

I was Nana on Friday (with a wig after around 4 PM) and Haruka-in-a-tux that night. Saturday I was Yuki Eiri (complete with adorable clingy Shuichi <3) and I KNOW I got tons of pics taken that day, rofl.

Let me know if you have any~ :3
Nagato

Post by Nagato »

*wave* Any Haruhi Suzumiya group pics around? Or just Yuki Nagatos? I was the only Yuki there, hard to miss!
robochan
Expert Poster

Post by robochan »

I'm pretty sure I saw you..
I think you were leaning up against a wall.. thingy right next to me when I was sitting down.
Someone was playing Cowboy Bebop on their trumpet and you were like "I wonder who's doing that." Lolz. So yeah, I saw you.
Pandattackannon

Post by Pandattackannon »

Nobody saw me. i was too sneaky in my box.
MewMewIchigoSailorMoon

Post by MewMewIchigoSailorMoon »

i went on all three days, i was mew ichigo on friday and sunday(friday i had a neon pink wig on....sunday i didnt,....too hot...) and saturday i was sailor moon....i got many random hugs and gave random hugs I GOT TO HUG AN ABLE NIGHTROAD!!! :D
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

I was the only Hirako Shinji from BLEACH at the convention. I was with a grimjow (who was the only grimjow as well) Anyone see us?
TheUnknownNightmare

Post by TheUnknownNightmare »

I say you actully i was at the barrel meeting thing that we had. I was wearing a naruto vest and my bathing suit. Did anyone else see me i cosplayed Fri.and Sat.
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Post by Aviflora »

I saw you! ^^ You were on the other side of the wall at the Photoshoot. *points to pictures* I got you in the Bad Guys pictures. Grimjow too.
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
birdboy2000
Experienced Poster

Post by birdboy2000 »

I was the Vamdemon/Myotismon. Might as well check if anyone saw/wants to converse with/has pics of me. ^_^
sadiya
I'm new!

Post by sadiya »

Heyy i dont know if anyone saw me, i was there on Saturday cosplaying as Ryofu Hosen from Ikki Tosen, green hair in pigtails and red school girl outfit. Let me know if you saw and have any pics. ciao ^_^
baegulls

Post by baegulls »

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anybody took pictures of me as Nekozawa on Friday? I believe I was the only one there that day. I had a full cloak that opened up in the front and a homemade Beezelnef. I also requested for those taking pictures to turn off the flash ;)
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

Oh I forgot, did anyone ever hear me yell

"GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD CORN!!!!!!!!!!"

at all during the con between friday morining and sat morning
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

I saw you!!!!!!!! uber cool btw, but alas i didnt get pics
shin_xxx
Experienced Poster

Post by shin_xxx »

Hello everyone!
My sister and I were both [color:red]Rukia[/color](from BLEACH); my sister was the [color:red]Shinigami uniform[/color] version, and I was the [color:red]school uniform version[/color]. Oh, btw we are [color:purple]Asian girls[/color].
If anyone saw us and got our pics, please send them to me: [color:red]corvinus707@gmail.com[/color] or [color:red]shin707@hotmail.com[/color]

Thank you very much!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
sadiya
I'm new!

Post by sadiya »

awww thankies ^_^
Kino
Expert Poster

Post by Kino »

I was P-Chan or the Bird of Paradise from Petshop of Horrors on Friday and Saturday and I cosplayed Kino from Kino's Journey all three days too. Let me know if you have any pictures! :)
baegulls

Post by baegulls »

I saw you! You were amazing, I loved the detail! I'm uploading my pictures as we speak, so I'll definately send you a photo
Soex

Post by Soex »

I think everyone saw you 2 XD i think i have some pics ill scavenge through them
MewMewIchigoSailorMoon

Post by MewMewIchigoSailorMoon »

OMG! i saw you guys! i saw you like all over the place! you're costumes were AWESOME! ^^ i think i have pics...i just need to transfer them to my comp