All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

I'm pretty sure that I know the artist that you were looking for on the "all im looking for" topic. i bought one of her prints. However, if ur just gonna make fun of me, what motivation do i have to help u out?
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[quote=Ryan Cacophony][quote=Pathfinder]I know I already asked if anyone saw my group, but now I'm asking if anyone managed to get pictures of our group. I forgot to ask before... We're the american cast of Gravitation (Reiji, Judy, and Ark) Reiji was the black haired girl in pinstripes with a mini skirt and two large guns with a panda on one of them, I was the blond with sunglasses in the red sparkly dress with the slit all the way up to my hip, garter belt and one small hand gun (occasionally with a Kumagorou mr. bear bunny plush toy), and Ark was the girl dressed as a guy with us in the black suit with the leather jacket and black hair. No gun but part way through the day I was walking her on a leash.

I was also Zelgadis from Slayers on Saturday walking around with my guitar.

Did anyone manage any photos of us, or did anyone else see us? I know we got some photos of the group taken, a few of you knew who we were...

Did anyone get any of me Friday night in the dating game? I know some of you took pictures, show us please. ^_^ My ark is dying to see some... and so am I... and Reiji too.
[/quote]

You were a volunteer, no?
[/quote]

yes, indeed, I was, as was my Ark.
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[quote=bipthefool]I was the 6' 6 Dr Cube in the white lab coat. I had a minion with me. I was wondering if anyone saw me or has any pictures of me in costume. I had film...but it was kinda of destroyed. :([/quote]

I have a picture of you I think. Every cube I saw I refered to as, 'master'
Is this you?
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

DELETED_ACCT23
Getting the hang of this...

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

[quote=Pathfinder][quote=Ryan Cacophony][quote=Pathfinder]I know I already asked if anyone saw my group, but now I'm asking if anyone managed to get pictures of our group. I forgot to ask before... We're the american cast of Gravitation (Reiji, Judy, and Ark) Reiji was the black haired girl in pinstripes with a mini skirt and two large guns with a panda on one of them, I was the blond with sunglasses in the red sparkly dress with the slit all the way up to my hip, garter belt and one small hand gun (occasionally with a Kumagorou mr. bear bunny plush toy), and Ark was the girl dressed as a guy with us in the black suit with the leather jacket and black hair. No gun but part way through the day I was walking her on a leash.

I was also Zelgadis from Slayers on Saturday walking around with my guitar.

Did anyone manage any photos of us, or did anyone else see us? I know we got some photos of the group taken, a few of you knew who we were...

Did anyone get any of me Friday night in the dating game? I know some of you took pictures, show us please. ^_^ My ark is dying to see some... and so am I... and Reiji too.
[/quote]

You were a volunteer, no?
[/quote]

yes, indeed, I was, as was my Ark. [/quote]

Yea, I was the volunteer guy with long hair....solved rubiks cubes, played your guitar...yea
sun_showers

Post by sun_showers »

i think i saw you dean venture, did you sit behind me on opening ceremonies and wait near me in line to closing ceremonies? i was the chi with pink bangs hanging out with L
shin_xxx
Experienced Poster

Post by shin_xxx »

I did I did I did!!!!!!
I went to the panel (lucky to be the first group) and I really really had a GREAT time. >/// 3<)/<333
pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

[quote=Kairi and teh Deathnote]-waves arms- Saw you!![/quote]

:D Which day? I'm interested to know which costume actually caught attention XD
bipthefool

Post by bipthefool »

[quote=Pathfinder][quote=bipthefool]I was the 6' 6 Dr Cube in the white lab coat. I had a minion with me. I was wondering if anyone saw me or has any pictures of me in costume. I had film...but it was kinda of destroyed. :([/quote]

Is this you?
[/quote]
YES! I WAS THERE! Thanks! I had a ton of fun. I am debating what to go as next year. Thinking Kung-Fu Chicken Noodle or Sentai Jin. I thank you for the picture though :o)
ohkami majin

Post by ohkami majin »

Hey, I was dressed as Miyavi from the Ashita Genki Ni Naare Pv all three days of the con, and I was wondering if anyone saw me, or in particular, has any pictures of me they might be able to send my way. I got home and realized I had hardly any, and none of them are very good ^^;.
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

Hey, it's Paul! I liked your costumes this year. Great job! Unfortunately, I didn't see you last year. :( I'm thinking that I may try cosplaying next year. See you around.
P.S: You've seen me. Are there any characters you think I could cosplay well?
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

[quote=H. Guderian]Right, so I was hoping in the dozens of photo galleries I'd see myself, but the only person with a picture is a friend. I woefully hand sewn this garment of uniqueness, did anyone get to see it? My photo isn't even showing up in galleries of people I remember taking it. Conspiracy I say!

I was who I am in my picture to the side. Certainly weren't two of me, I'll say that.[/quote]
I saw you, I didn't have a camera though, if my friend ever gets his pics uploaded, maybe he has one of you.
Freshie667

Post by Freshie667 »

Did anyone see the Lain with her Bikeh-chan dog, wires, her white nighty and the bear hat?

If so, that was me! ^_^
AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Post by AkaneSaotome »

I'm [color:red]looking for pictures of me and my boyfriend[/color]. We were the ones in the [color:red]matching Fox outfits[/color]. His was green and black with an orange and white tail + ears, and mine was blue and black with a white and brown tail + ears. We also wore the same outfits to the dance, minus the tails and ears. If anyone has pictures I would die to see them. Thanks!

Also I was the [color:red]Aisha Clan Clan, Sailor Chibi Moon, Jo, and Princess small lady.[/color] Any of those would be nice too, even if others are in the picture. Thanks! :thumbup:
blackstarcat89

Post by blackstarcat89 »

so did anyone on here see me, people seemed to like to scream at me when they saw me, scared me a few times. This was the first year I spent so much time on my costume so I wasn't used to the attention. Anyways I was wondering if any of you took a picture of me. I know I was asked to pose for atleast 20 so one of you has to have one ..right? Well anyways I was cosplaying as LuLu from ffx. I was the one with purple emo glasses.
Capng

Post by Capng »

Did anyone see me?? I was dressed as Urahara (one of the many except I was a girl version). At the Ultimate Hentai Party, I was picked to be the tentacle monster and have panties thrown at me. Lol. I don't have any pictures of that and would love a copy of one so I can see just how ridiculous I looked. Thanks.
Capng

Post by Capng »

[quote=bipthefool][quote=Pathfinder][quote=bipthefool]I was the 6' 6 Dr Cube in the white lab coat. I had a minion with me. I was wondering if anyone saw me or has any pictures of me in costume. I had film...but it was kinda of destroyed. :([/quote]

Is this you?
[/quote]
YES! I WAS THERE! Thanks! I had a ton of fun. I am debating what to go as next year. Thinking Kung-Fu Chicken Noodle or Sentai Jin. I thank you for the picture though :o)
[/quote]

Your costume was good. I poked you in the head...excuse me...the cube head. It was in the dealer's room.
Wrenn
Obsessed Poster

Post by Wrenn »

Okay. I've done some looking, but there's just too much to look at...

I know there wre a number of pics taken of me friday night...

I wandered around a bit in a green furisode with gold embroidered obi (a redhead) friday night.

Does anyone have pics I could beg/borrow/steal??

It's not major... I have the kimono and obi.. though it's a chore tying the thing.

Send me a PM. :)
Zensunni St. James

Post by Zensunni St. James »

Okay, I'm giving in. Did anyone see my sexy Demon Chrono and Mary Magdalen of Chrono Crusade Friday or Saturday? Or a very pink plaid school girl from Strawberry Panic? Pictures would be most welcome.
Thank you!
Nashida
Expert Poster

Post by Nashida »

I'm going to try again. I cosplayed as Axel all three days, and I was often seen with this Sora:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/N ... 9_4754.jpg

And this Great Fairy:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/N ... 6_1700.jpg

This pictures came from a friend I go to school with's Facebook. I've managed to find only 4 pictures of myself, and it was only through that friend. It's driving me nuts.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/N ... 8_4480.jpg

I'm also trying to find this Roxas that kept glomping me...^^
Axel (KHII): AB07,AB08 (Cosplay Chess-Team Evil)
Reno(FF:AC): AB10
Riley (Pokemon): AB11
N Harmonia (Pokemon): AB12
deviantART Cosplay.comFacebookMy website
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

I missed seeing you in the tentacle monster suit!? Aww, next year you guys (girls) will have to drag me to more panels/parties. It seems that y'all do all the fun things. I want a pic of that too... (blackmail)
chewibunny
Experienced Poster

Post by chewibunny »

[quote=AkaneSaotome]I'm [color:red]looking for pictures of me and my boyfriend[/color]. We were the ones in the [color:red]matching Fox outfits[/color]. His was green and black with an orange and white tail + ears, and mine was blue and black with a white and brown tail + ears. We also wore the same outfits to the dance, minus the tails and ears. If anyone has pictures I would die to see them. Thanks! [/quote]
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1066917
Not the exact costumes, your looking for but... enjoy? xD;;
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Anyone catch [color:red]BLOOD STAINS[/color] around the hotel/convention?

Or anyone catch any [color:black]BLACK FEATHERS[/color] floating around?

Did anyone grab [color:green]FREE MONEY[/color]?

Did anyone see what they thought was a [color:gray]PIMP[/color]?

Or what was believed to be a [color:purple]SUICIDAL EMO GUY[/color]

*for the record, I was not

Or the [color:blue]ANGEL OF DEATH[/color][/color]

Or some guy mistaken for [color:green]GACKT[/color]

Or basically a WHITE haired [color:red]BLOOD DRIPPED[/color] young man with [color:red]BIG RED WINGS[/color]

All I can say is:

Suitengu Comes.

Watch Speed Grapher.

*And buy it.

*And then buy some Euphoria Pills

*And then join my secret club of desire.

(frolicks away, as money poops from his arse)

Please drop/email/contact me a hello - tell me if I'm sane.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] I think I saw you dressed as something with wings last year.... I might be mistaken though >.>; [/color]
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=DM9Rei][color:darkred] I think I saw you dressed as something with wings last year.... I might be mistaken though >.>; [/color][/quote]

MISTAKE NOT, DM9REI!

That was 210% me.

Did we bump again this year, and forget to say Yultide Greetings?

There were 5,384929284938 new persons I met this year and counting, so I'm still trying to recollect everything.
Lulie
Expert Poster

Post by Lulie »

i was the lavi from d gray man with the bright orange hair on satuday...anyone? oh yeah and i had a gray short kimono on friday and was dressed all jrock like
Domeki-kun.
Obsessed Poster

Post by Domeki-kun. »

Did anyone see me? I was Haji from blood+

*prays that someone saw her because obviously no one gave her a hugg T_T*
I've been on a con haitus for a while. Guess I couldn't abstain.

AB '07
Haji - Blood+
AB '08
Clare - Claymore
AB '09
Grell - Kuroshitsuji
Maid Cafe 101 Panel

AB '13
Saeko - H.O.T.D. (10%)

Tumblr |Facebook
ASHinuzuka

Post by ASHinuzuka »

[quote=strife_cosplay]Hi!
New to the forums, as well as to AB.

I was going around on Friday as Hisagi Shuuhei (Bleach), the shortest AND the only female Shuuhei on Friday; Like this, but with more messed up hair D:

switched to masquerade! Rufus ShinRa (Advent Children version) for the Cherry Blossom Ball;
masked-Rufus & Aeris

Saturday: my friend and I did Bleach. She was Soi Fong and I was a very chibi Renji (bankai version - maybe the only female Bankai Renji) and had Zabimaru half the time. Renji cosplay

and finally, on Sunday, as Rufus ShinRa from Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children. This Rufus, here :D

Thanks in advance~! :)[/quote]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... 0_0324.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ ... 0_0323.jpg

You were an awesome Rufus, and it was great getting those shots with you. ^^
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Hagi-kun.]Did anyone see me? I was Haji from blood+

*prays that someone saw her because obviously no one gave her a hugg T_T*[/quote]

Here's something better than a hug:

A Trillion dollar bill wrapped in tobacco snuff burned from the lust of the Euphoria club.

This is tragic - no pictures of Haji? Tell me Haji did you see me? Then at least I can say I saw you that way.
strife_cosplay
I'm new!

Post by strife_cosplay »

ohh thanks so much for the photos! it was great taking them with you - i half expected all the Turks to be gone when there were so many of them on friday and saturday.

you were an awesome Reno! I wish I'd found you earlier in the day, instead of when everyone was going home ^^;;
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

HIIII!!!
(Didn't bother uploading my clip of the prince of tennis skit because it was too crappy)

Someone posted the prince of tennis skit on youtube! Hooray!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yloXNhMaMU

(btw, I'm surprised someone other than me knows about the music you guys used in the skit XD)
Mister Vash

Post by Mister Vash »

did anyone see me and my friend we were the vash and wolfwood duo who were yelling "LOVE AND PEACE" going by the main event line if anyone has pictures of us please send them to me i would really appreciate it thank you in advance!
BTW: i might sound like a n00b by asking this but how does one change the title "I'm new!" because this is my third anime boston (or is this title based on a post count)
Allmoss

Post by Allmoss »

Just wondering if anyone had a pic of me as yoh from shaman king, i don't have any of myself and i can't find any no mater how hard i look.
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

I was with a ino and sakura in the masqurade line, we were singing " this is the line that never ends" lol
Crismas
Experienced Poster

Post by Crismas »

I doubt anyone saw me, I was Sniper Wolf on Saturday. I had a couple pictures taken for the brief amount of time I walked around the con lol. I was in the artist alley almost all night and day and didn't budge XD ... sadly.
Crismas
tunetherainbow.deviantart.com
Skymist

Post by Skymist »

Has anyone seen me? I was Mew Lettuce/Retasu/Bridget from Tokyo Mew Mew on friday and saturday. ^^
Sakura Kaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Sakura Kaze »

[quote=Skymist]Has anyone seen me? I was Mew Lettuce/Retasu/Bridget from Tokyo Mew Mew on friday and saturday. ^^[/quote]
Yes I saw you. I was the Tenten with the ANBU Halloween town sora and Tifa that gave you a hug. I'm not sure if you remember us though =_=
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

Did I see you? Or did you see me? I was also a Tenten. i was very hyperactive. I was short and I was the youngest Tenten.if you saw me, then say something.
Leonof
Expert Poster

Post by Leonof »

I think I saw you. I was "Ulysses" or "Bastian" (name dependant on JP or US version) of Fire Emblem Path of radiance.

Cosplay Lab "Bastian"
Shawnraposa

Post by Shawnraposa »

[quote=Freshie667]Did anyone see the Lain with her Bikeh-chan dog, wires, her white nighty and the bear hat?

If so, that was me! ^_^[/quote]OMG Lain if I saw you I would of glomped you so hard you would have fell over..lol no im not creepy Lains just one of my all time favorite characters..Me It was my first con so I half assed and planned like a week and a half before the con started so I didnt really cosplay except when I bought an Itachi outfit in the dealers room but my zipper broke in a battle with foam swords so if anyone saw me it was probably only there or when I played duck duck goose before that^^
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

[quote=Crismas]I doubt anyone saw me, I was Sniper Wolf on Saturday. I had a couple pictures taken for the brief amount of time I walked around the con lol. I was in the artist alley almost all night and day and didn't budge XD ... sadly.[/quote]
Oh I bought a print of "Stargazers" on the last day. Your friend called you to get you to come back to the table to sign it. I'm sorry to have pulled you back to the table, but I am very pleased with my purchase. I heart it very much! :o
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Did any one see me i was kisa from fruits basket and i'm looking for pictures from the photoshoot.
mellodramatic

Post by mellodramatic »

o=
Did you maybe sortof sit next to me in Who's Line Is It Anime?/unscripted?

Gawsh.
I still haven't found myself in youtube videos/photobucket albums etc.
Or recognized online. XDD.
I got picture'd/recognized/interviewed a decent amount X=.
I'd be elated to actually find a picture of me since my camera broke.
Mello; (Death Note); chain shirt; Asian; usually with Namine; chocolate. (=

(Only picture I have: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i131/ ... THNOTE.png)

And I'd like to find anyone from that picture. =D

EMAIL/msn: aniarchy_x@yahoo.com
Crismas
Experienced Poster

Post by Crismas »

Oh nono don't be sorry at all ^^ You guys are my #1 importance. I had just taken a break to check out the dealers room and I was done anyway when I was called up. I'm glad you liked it hehe :D
Crismas
tunetherainbow.deviantart.com
gmsenpai
Veteran Poster

Post by gmsenpai »

Don't suppose anyone saw me. I really don't mind either way.

I was a random state alchemist and black haired Kyo Shoma through out most of the con walking around with a swordless Cloud and two other guys.

I'm also the lameo who was sitting across from the Masqurade line with a laptop, two desktop microphones talking and making a nusenice of ourselves.
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

[quote=hyattconqueso]Did anyone see me? I was Pvt. Plushie. I was covered in plushies the whole con (23 at the end). I still haven't found anyone who can name them all....[/quote]
i saw you. i was walking near artistr alley when i aprouched you and said plushies. i was with a gendo ikari at the time. i was the girl dressed as shido from nightwalker with a purple wig
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
Jeshi-kun

Post by Jeshi-kun »

did anybody see me?

I wasn't cosplaying at all and was the guy who got a free DvD at the ADV premieres Panel for Talking backwards...
sunlitebreeze

Post by sunlitebreeze »

Did anyone see me and my group? We were cosplaying as Organization XIII. I was Axel. ^^

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m51/ ... /group.jpg

I'm still looking for pics of me and my Roxas, we didn't get to take all too many >< If anyone has any i'd greatly appreciate it.
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

Did anyone see me? On Saturday and Sunday I was Alphonse Elric from the movie with my flute, which I was playing a lot especially around the autograph room.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

I saw you! I have a pic of you and Rei as well if you would like it
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

I have a bunch of pics of you. Drop me a line on myspace or email and I will get them to you.

shad0wth3fall3n@gmail.com

myspace.com/shad0wth3fall3n