All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Allmoss
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Allmoss »

()^_^ uh yeah I had to do that like every hour the sandals i had were too small and cut into my feet so i was chillin alot...
Allmoss

Post by Allmoss »

[quote=Zansake]Allrighty then, did anybody see me? I was Retro from Dead Leaves. If you don't know who that is, then I'm the guy with a big yellow box head.[/quote]
I saw you a few times, the last i saw you though it looks like you were fixin the wires in the back of your head
FuriKuri

Post by FuriKuri »

[quote=Zansake]Allrighty then, did anybody see me? I was Retro from Dead Leaves. If you don't know who that is, then I'm the guy with a big yellow box head.[/quote]I saw you. I got a picture of you fighting Mechazawa, if you want to see it.
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

Yup, that costume is my baby. I keep improving it and someday it will get up and go to cons without me.
PancakesnoJutsu

Post by PancakesnoJutsu »

Did anybody get a picture of me on friday? I was doing sexy no jutsu Chouji....
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

I couldn't see and Sephiroth wasn't onstage, I thought I was in his way, so I was trying to get out of it. Little did I know he was just slow. You were great, btw!
Emi
Veteran Poster

Post by Emi »

did anyone see me?
I was Selphie on Friday and Sunday!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=996119

I was also Yoruichi on Saturday, but I haven't uploaded those photos yet...
death_god_eyes
I'm new!

Post by death_god_eyes »

Was it on Saturday?
What did the girl who hugged you look like- I might know her!
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

I did, I was the Squall outside you took a picture with.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1060051
Emi
Veteran Poster

Post by Emi »

Yays I remember you!
Sorry if I interrupted your eating...
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

[quote=FuriKuri][quote=APimpNamedGendo]Just dropping myself in here.... It's me, Gendo, and I was curious who would be looking for me now....[/quote]
I think I saw somebody taking a picture of you once, where you were doing the Gendo hand pose on a table on the second floor.[/quote]

I only did that once there.... and even then I had to make sure moving the table for a little bit was alright.

Every other time I did the hand pose, I was in the artist alley using an empty table....
Jangsaverem
Experienced Poster

Post by Jangsaverem »

Father/Paladin Alexander Anderson....thats all if you saw me drop me a link to a photo to AIM or something
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

[quote=Allmoss][quote=APimpNamedGendo]Just dropping myself in here.... It's me, Gendo, and I was curious who would be looking for me now....[/quote]
I saw you! adn I loved yout costume!

Did anyone see me? I was Yoh for shaman king for fri and sat and a nerv ninja on sunday.[/quote]

Ah yes... I didnt get to see the Yosh one, but I ALWAYS welcome my NERV Ninjas! *grins* That kicked ass, man!
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

heh, no you didn't, I just finished when you walked up.
Colombian_Otaku
Experienced Poster

Post by Colombian_Otaku »

[quote=Firewolf]Yeah I pretty much saw anyone who did a hellsing cosplay and of coarse I remember you colombian otaku loved the Hunk and chris RE cosplays. There many awesome cosplays at the con![/quote]

yea I was the STARS member in green and HUNK with all the black tactical gear and Gas mask

here

Chris Redfield http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147 ... n/jill.jpg

HUNK http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147 ... 07_039.jpg

glad u liked it Firewolf, I almost died in that costume
hope it was worth it :)
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

You have no idea how jealous you made my friend by cosplaying Hunk. It was awesome.
ahmindwa
I'm new!

Post by ahmindwa »

Hey just wondering if anyone saw Zack and Aerith or if anyone had pictures of them. It would be appreciated if anyone could post them or tell me where I could find them.
eidna
Determined Poster

Post by eidna »

[quote=Emi]did anyone see me?
I was Selphie on Friday and Sunday!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=996119

I was also Yoruichi on Saturday, but I haven't uploaded those photos yet...[/quote]

If you were in the food court around 2 on Sunday, I saw you! My fiance was like, "Hey, a Selphie!" :)
AB 2013: 7000 cosplay ideas I'll probably not finish
AB 2012: Normal person :O
AB 2011: Konata Izumi cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2010: Cop-out catgirl
AB 2009: Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2008: Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2007: Suigintou
AB 2006: Chii
AB 2004: Chii
Colombian_Otaku
Experienced Poster

[quote=NobiZero]You have no idea how jealous you made my friend by cosplaying Hunk. It was awesome.[/quote]

awww I didn't mean to
was she the other HUNK I saw?

I worked on that costume for about 4 months
Colombian_Otaku
Experienced Poster

[quote=chellebelleism]I went as Ada Wong on Saturday. I think there was another girl cosplaying her as well. I was the only Asian one to my knowledge though. [/quote]

here you go

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147 ... afa774.jpg
I liked ur costume
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

lol, no its ok, he wanted to go as Hunk, it's his favorite RE4 character, but he couldn't find all the stuff for the costume.
NFGBlinkAC
Expert Poster

Post by NFGBlinkAC »

LOL! That's kinda hot... in a weird way >.>;
zelda27
I'm new!

Post by zelda27 »

[quote=Colombian_Otaku][quote=Firewolf]Yeah I pretty much saw anyone who did a hellsing cosplay and of coarse I remember you colombian otaku loved the Hunk and chris RE cosplays. There many awesome cosplays at the con![/quote]

yea I was the STARS member in green and HUNK with all the black tactical gear and Gas mask

here

hope it was worth it :)[/quote]

Dude, I was the Jill in the blue-tube-top cosplay from Friday ... and I watched the G-virus for you while you got your pizza. Hehe!
I didn't realize that was YOU in the HUNK costume also! Awesome cosplay, dude!
number18
I'm new!

Post by number18 »

Just curious if anyone saw a Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell on Saturday. I was wearing a big blueish leather jacket half the time, the other half just in a white halter bodysuit ensemble. I had the access port tattoo on the back of my neck. This was the first time I put together a Kusanagi costume, so I'd be interested in seeing pictures of it.

Thanks. :)
Xiren
Dedicated Poster

Post by Xiren »

okay, this is more than just "did anyone see me?"

I was Kagome, but I was wearing Inuyasha's robe like in episode 58 where she's naked and he gives her his robe to wear. I was with an Inyasha w/out his robe, a Miroku and a Sesshoumaru. You might have seen my Inuyasha piggy backing me around the con, too, either friday night or Saturday during the day. I know a lot of people took pictures of us and I was wondering if anyone had any they could post or send to me?

I was also the tech staff girl / girl who went up during hentai dubbing with the pink hair and hair falls.
Colombian_Otaku
Experienced Poster

[quote=zelda27][quote=Colombian_Otaku][quote=Firewolf]Yeah I pretty much saw anyone who did a hellsing cosplay and of coarse I remember you colombian otaku loved the Hunk and chris RE cosplays. There many awesome cosplays at the con![/quote]

here

hope it was worth it :)[/quote]

Dude, I was the Jill in the blue-tube-top cosplay from Friday ... and I watched the G-virus for you while you got your pizza. Hehe!
I didn't realize that was YOU in the HUNK costume also! Awesome cosplay, dude![/quote]

thanks for watching my G-virus
I liked ur costume as well
I bet alot of other people didn't know what it was
OMG the HUNK killed me
my back, feet and arms were sore on sunday
Insomniac1337
I'm new!

Post by Insomniac1337 »

I went as Raito Yagami, I was with 2 other people. One wasn't cos-playing and the other was. She was dressed up as someone from Organization XIII from KH 2. If you could show me a pic that'd be great! I didn't have a camera so I never got a pic of myself >_< hehe
iEvani

Post by iEvani »

I went as Razor Ramone Hard Banana because I had about six hours to prepare a costume. I got a lot of people yelling random banana jokes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzUrYyU70NA
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

Anyone see me? I was the Bakery Chii friday that was like 6'2". I gave out free pocky.
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

MirandaTwilight
I'm new!

Post by MirandaTwilight »

I know it's not anime, but I went as Rogue from the X-Men (AOA version) for a few hours on Saturday only. I was not part of the larger X-Men group floating around, but I did have a Blink with me if that helps at all.

Just wondering if anyone had any pics, and I'd love to see any if so. ^^ Thanks.
Ehrati
I'm new!

Post by Ehrati »

HOKAI. Did anyone see me? I was the Itachi carrying the Gloomy around. And I wore an Urahara hat part of Sunday, while still in my Itachi costume. Most of my pictures were taken with Jiraiya and Haku, if that helps.

And, to help, here's two pictures I already have:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... nkBear.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... ton042.jpg
Zansake

Post by Zansake »

OH GOD YES! please send me the link or the pic
Deniko
I'm new!

Post by Deniko »

I was crossplaying Kyoko from Rival Schools and Project Justice, the woman in the lab coat with KO legs, on Friday. I hope at least someone saw and recognized it.

And I also was a Seshie on Saturday. Both times, I was carrying my infamous AB 'love sack' (black shoulder bag with the japanese script for 'love' and a heart on it.)
Emi
Veteran Poster

Post by Emi »

Yes I was!
If you hung around that area outdoors you would have seen me singing and dancing to the chocobo robo voice song.
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

[quote=daandrew21]Just curious as to who saw me. I was the InuYasha who I believe was the only one that had eye contacts and nails. (See avatar)[/quote]

Hey there, me and my friends spoke w/you on Sun. in the dealers room. (We were the winry and ed you grabed a snapshot of). I saw you the day before I think as I mentioned and talked for a min or 2. I think we were dressed as Major Motoko and Saito that day.

BTW: Can you send me that pic you took via link or e-mail (inky135269@hotmail.com) THX!
koneko

Post by koneko »

On Saturday I was the final mix zexion (with a plushie book made japanese style that liked to flop as well as a lopsided trench collar) wearing the trashbag and duct tape org coat with a mostly silver-white wig(that was colored a little bit in various shades of blue and silver). I carried around a black laptop bag as well...

On friday I was Meiran from Gundam Wing Episode Zero(though everyone asked if I was Ranma), and sunday I was Mamimi from FLCL and spent most of my time behind the scenes working volunteer shifts wearing an orange vest. I was the one that just barely managed to sidestep being bopped on the head by a cosplayer's weapon during line control at closing ceremonies and shocked all the people in line.

I know a lot of people got pics of me on saturday. And pm me if you have those pics.... I want them so I can have guidelines for more of what I need to work on for a better trashbag organization coat next year.
ryuka

Post by ryuka »

[quote=iEvani]I went as Razor Ramone Hard Banana because I had about six hours to prepare a costume. I got a lot of people yelling random banana jokes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzUrYyU70NA[/quote]

EVAN!!!!! Laura and I still have ur fan service window dance ready to go to youtube, I just want to watch them a few more times. My neighbor has to see them too and she's stoked to watch a banana in a man thong and trenchcoat dance in a window with maracas.^^ Any1 got any pictures of this guy???
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

I posted earlier in the thread but here it is again. :laugh:

Did anyone see us at the con cause we would love to get some of the many photos that were taken of us.
Friday - Alucard & Integra (the Alucard w/the 6ft hellhound on his arm and 2 "working" guns)

Saturday - Major Motoko & Saito from Ghost in the Shell (The many only Saito... but if not the one with the 4-5ft Rifle and openable sniper eye)

Sunday - Winry and Kimbly from Full Metal Alchemist (I was teh winry with the red toolbox, fake automail hand, and the one in teh chess game)

Let me know if you saw us and/or took pics. We would love to have of them. :p
Soujiro458
Veteran Poster

Post by Soujiro458 »

[quote=Allmoss][quote=APimpNamedGendo]Just dropping myself in here.... It's me, Gendo, and I was curious who would be looking for me now....[/quote]
I saw you! adn I loved yout costume!

Did anyone see me? I was Yoh for shaman king for fri and sat and a nerv ninja on sunday.[/quote]

I saw you Yoh!
I gave you a hug ^^ I think it was o friday...
Soujiro458
Veteran Poster

Post by Soujiro458 »

Haha! I was the Kaoru (one of the twins) that was "flirting with you" backstage of cosplay chess ^^
You looked awesome Winry! ^.^
punkstara
Experienced Poster

Post by punkstara »

[quote=Xiren]okay, this is more than just "did anyone see me?"

I was Kagome, but I was wearing Inuyasha's robe like in episode 58 where she's naked and he gives her his robe to wear. I was with an Inyasha w/out his robe, a Miroku and a Sesshoumaru. You might have seen my Inuyasha piggy backing me around the con, too, either friday night or Saturday during the day. I know a lot of people took pictures of us and I was wondering if anyone had any they could post or send to me?

I was also the tech staff girl / girl who went up during hentai dubbing with the pink hair and hair falls. [/quote]

I saw you but then I went blind because of your hotness that rivals the fiery burning of the sun. I am actually typing this with my mind.
Big Sister Karaix

Post by Big Sister Karaix »

[color:purple]I was the only [ at least that I saw ] Mew Minto there. My tail kept snapping off though -.-;; A ton of people kept asking for pictures, so if you were one of them, please give them to me. I didn't get any D:[/color]
fadedhope
I'm new!

Post by fadedhope »

No problem, Anyone who dresses up as Cube deserves a hug ^_^
smallymolly
I'm new!

Post by smallymolly »

[color:purple]I was just wondering if anyone saw my Resident Evil group on Saturday afternoon. I was Jill Valenine, accompanied by Albert Wesker and an RPD Zombie. If anyone has seen us or taken pictures (we got quite a few pictures so someone must have one) please let me know. We didn't get any good ones of ourselves. Thanks![/color]
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

[quote=Soujiro458]Haha! I was the Kaoru (one of the twins) that was "flirting with you" backstage of cosplay chess ^^
You looked awesome Winry! ^.^[/quote]

Hey there! The game went pretty well didn't it? I know I always have fun but I wish I had not been killed so soon.... fact be told I wasn't in the wrong place on the board (I was Hawkeye's pawn.... while Ed was Roy's pawn), I guess they didn't want Ed to die so quick :( that or the chess piece controllers had placed the pieces wrong. Oh well..... I hope I get in the game one year and stay in awhile (last yesr as Integra I was killed pretty early too :( )
Demonic Arab

Post by Demonic Arab »

I am starting my own group. My intent is to become known by many people. xXLord DiabloXx is my Aim Sn.
http://www.myspace.com/lord_diablo
Myspace
weisscrucifix

Post by weisscrucifix »

Anyone here have some love for the Space Ghost? ^_^

I was also in the karaoke competition and kicked the thing off with my guitarist.

I did also cosplay for Aya from Weiss Gluhen for like five minutes lol
The Real Nuriko
Expert Poster

Post by The Real Nuriko »

XD LOL LOL I was the Cloud in PJ's in the elevator that you didn't want to get into cause my Toneberry scared you XDD O_o o_O so zombies aren't as scarry as a Toneberry hum?? XDD LOL that was one of my fav moments!!!
bipthefool

Post by bipthefool »

[quote=JamesTheWolf]I was the Dr. Cube wearing the suit, or as one woman described, the Phoenix Wright Dr. Cube (lawyer Cube?)

anyone see me?

also, one woman hugged me. if you are her... thanks ;) [/quote]
I did not get the Dr Cube in the Suit. I was the Dr Cube in the Lab coat. The 6 foot 6 one :o)
I got everyone to sign the cube at the Kaiju station. Well not Dr Cube...I asked and he took the cube and wrote no I wont sign this. I am still confused. I did have a minion though. I hoped that the costume worked. Next year Kung Fu Chicken Noodle.
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

I saw you! I was with the other Mithra Red Mage most of the time. She dashed around everywhere to get a picture of you on Sunday.