All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
eidna
Determined Poster

Post by eidna »

[quote=Eiri]That's because Evangelion is like ten billion years old, isn't it? o.O

I guess if an Anime has memorable girls in it, they will keep making hentai of them... and... this is the result. -.-;[/quote]

Even Gainax (the one who licenses EVA) has made hentai figures of Rei and Asuka! Check their website, one of the first figures I came across was a naked Rei o_O;;;
AB 2013: 7000 cosplay ideas I'll probably not finish
AB 2012: Normal person :O
AB 2011: Konata Izumi cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2010: Cop-out catgirl
AB 2009: Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2008: Haruhi Suzumiya
AB 2007: Suigintou
AB 2006: Chii
AB 2004: Chii
Demonic Arab
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Demonic Arab »

"dance kid" right here. I started many circles, took my shirt off. If u know me send me a IM
xXLord DiabloXx
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

I was manwhore!Reno carrying the bottle of Jenova Juice on Friday and Saturday a fully-suited moogle on Sunday
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Post by tmchiba »

I saw a Zelgadis but I wasn't close enough to say a personal kudos. That's old school though. Everyone should see Slayers. More Xellos!
Rayne
Experienced Poster

Post by Rayne »

I was Leeoloo, Bloodrayne and Schoolgirl rayne. Muraki (one of them) ..if anyone saw me id love the pictures
FuriKuri

Post by FuriKuri »

I was the tall Naota (over 6 feet tall). I was there on every day, but I wasn't Naota on Thursday. I had glasses, red hat, blue hoodie, brown shorts, blue socks, brown shoes, and I had a bandage on Saturday but no other day. No props, although I was carrying around a Knuckles plush for a little while on Friday, I think, and a Canti plush on Saturday. I was hanging out with a Naruto on most of Friday, and a Tsunade and Temari, along with other Naruto people, on Saturday.

That's about as descriptive as I can get. :P Anybody see me?
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

[quote=FuriKuri]I was the tall Naota (over 6 feet tall). I was there on every day, but I wasn't Naota on Thursday. I had glasses, red hat, blue hoodie, brown shorts, blue socks, brown shoes, and I had a bandage on Saturday but no other day.[/quote]

I was the slightly less tall naota and saw you numerous times
Lovesorax.x

Post by Lovesorax.x »

( if this is in the wrong spot sorry im new to ab forums, and still not quite sure how to post.><;;)

I was a kh2 kairi!:3 I was walking around with my Cat friend(she had a black dress and kitty ears)
The Real Nuriko
Expert Poster

Post by The Real Nuriko »

Oh I did!!! and as soon as I find the cord for my camera I'll upload the pics =D
jabo

Post by jabo »

I was cosplaying as L on friday and saturday and was occasionally seen walking on my hands down halls or doing back flips as usual. and was the kid with the "squeeky shoes" during the hallway larping.
daandrew21
Experienced Poster

Post by daandrew21 »

Just curious as to who saw me. I was the InuYasha who I believe was the only one that had eye contacts and nails. (See avatar)
pillowsfan05

Post by pillowsfan05 »

I was one of the many L's in the con on friday and saturday. I know some people took pictures of me, and gave me hugs, I would appreciate it if you could send me those pictures :). Thank you.
battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

Any one see me as Battosai Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin on friday? =] if so an u took pics please send? =]
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

Did anyone see the five Sailor Scouts and Roy Mustang from FMA? (Roy's pants were a different shade of blue, and didn't have the jacket, but a lot of people still knew who it was)
Captin N

Post by Captin N »

just saying hi in the post, and i was vash from trigun, hope everyone had fun too
meo-tor
Experienced Poster

Post by meo-tor »

Did anyone have pictures of me and can send them to me please?
I was the Ishida from bleach with the long big black bow and jeans instead of white pants(the bow should be taller than me)(sigh...forgot to bring my white pants), only cosplayed on Friday cause the next day I lost my glove.
I spent most of my time in Artist alley. I am the one who was selling tons of chibi cards.
Thanks!

Btw, to those who I wrote my website to. I am sorry!!! It's supposed to be meo-toronto.sitesled.com , not meo-tor. SORRY! :(
Dodgychan

Post by Dodgychan »

See me? I was Yuki from Vampire Knight on Saturday. I had the uniform on and I spent most of Saturday behind my table at the AA. I had the poster in front of the table with the "Emo. lol." shirt on it that peopled seemed to get a kick out of. ^_^ My table buddy had a lobster hat on. XD

The next day I wasn't in the AA because we had to leave early because of my grandfather's failing health (he died after we got home, but we were there at least...) I was in my black plaid skirt, spazy pink Toyko shirt, combat boots, cat ears, and my uniform jacket. ^^'
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Just dropping myself in here.... It's me, Gendo, and I was curious who would be looking for me now....
DELETED_ACCT23

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

People may have also seen me:

CHERRY BLOSSOM BALL: Guy in the back (sometimes), with a sign that said
"DANCE PARTNER FOR HIRE
-Cant dance (eventually changed to "can waltz")
-Fast learner
-Low Maintenance
-Can solve Rubik's cube"

PS, thanks to all who danced with me! you guys made my weekend!

You may have seem me in the dance circles on occasion, without glowsticks, but often going in for the headbang....saturday night I was wearing a shirt that said earthbound on the back, and had mr saturn with the word "BOiNG!" on the front

As said before, you may have seen me volunteering, friday in a suit, saturday iand sunday in tight jeans and a black shirt (saturday was earthbound, sunday was DragonForce) Ihad long straight hair...except on sunday, it was jsut tied back the wwhole time

You may have also seen me in the Artist alley shredding on the staff;s guitar around 3-4 in the Artist alley
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

I saw you. That was sooo kickass but I didnt have a camera to take a pic
FuriKuri

Post by FuriKuri »

[quote=APimpNamedGendo]Just dropping myself in here.... It's me, Gendo, and I was curious who would be looking for me now....[/quote]
I think I saw somebody taking a picture of you once, where you were doing the Gendo hand pose on a table on the second floor.
InvaderFlak
Expert Poster

Post by InvaderFlak »

I was fairly recognizable, we got stopped about 50 times for photos and the like.

My costume was an Imperial Guardsman: Not exactly anime, but I've always wanted to try. I had a helmet with a skull on it, gas mask, a big heavy greatcoat, imperial eagle armband, a lasgun, equipment straps, and a bag strapped to my belt. I was with my brother, who was...

Time Lincoln: Abe Lincoln with a big yellow pulse rifle. Went to the future to get guns to free the slaves in the past. Not much else to add.

Comments? Questions?

Can someone PM me a link to some pics?
Kerru

Post by Kerru »

[color:purple]Hi! Did anyone see me at the con. I was there on Saturday and Sunday? I cosplayed Midori from Midori No Hibi. I had a huge kickass (pool noodle) Pencil and was wearing the much loved "I <3 Seiji" Shirt/dress.

If anyone did see me and has pictures and wouldn't mind sharing them, since I have none of this years cosplay, would you mind E-mailing them to me at ChibiAnimeRei2@Hotmail.com ? It would be much appreciated! Thanks. ^_^[/color]
Kuroshiro
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuroshiro »

[quote=Demonic Arab]"dance kid" right here. I started many circles, took my shirt off. If u know me send me a IM
xXLord DiabloXx[/quote]

Dude, sup? It's the person you kept running into :D
Kuroshiro
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuroshiro »

[quote=FuriKuri]I was the tall Naota (over 6 feet tall). I was there on every day, but I wasn't Naota on Thursday. I had glasses, red hat, blue hoodie, brown shorts, blue socks, brown shoes, and I had a bandage on Saturday but no other day. No props, although I was carrying around a Knuckles plush for a little while on Friday, I think, and a Canti plush on Saturday. I was hanging out with a Naruto on most of Friday, and a Tsunade and Temari, along with other Naruto people, on Saturday.

That's about as descriptive as I can get. :P Anybody see me?[/quote]

I saw ya, in Dunkin' Donuts. I was the red mage. I loved your cosplay, it was very good :D
FuriKuri

Post by FuriKuri »

[quote=Kuroshiro]

I saw ya, in Dunkin' Donuts. I was the red mage. I loved your cosplay, it was very good :D[/quote]I remember you! Your cosplay was really good!
Rhodie

Post by Rhodie »

Did anyone happen to get pictures of the D. Gray-man photoshoot? Or better yet, me? (hah)
I was cosplaying Cooro from +Anima on Friday, and Saturday/Sunday I was the Rhode Camelot with the white umbrella.
I kind of forgot to take pictures of my Cooro costume, which is a bummer, it's the first costume I've ever made.
edge

Post by edge »

I saw you! I was sitting down on the second floor and we both pulled out cameras at the same time on each other =o
YagamiRaito
Veteran Poster

Post by YagamiRaito »

Anyone put up a picture of the death note photo shoot from Sunday?
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

I was Squall on days 1&3 and SeeD uniform Squall at the Cherry Blossom Ball and day 2.
guanie
I'm new!

Post by guanie »

i was the chuunin exam sasuke from naruto, aka emo sasuke. i kinda made out with a naruto on sat... did any1 see me?
tobiinpajamas
Determined Poster

Post by tobiinpajamas »

i was tobi with a mask that i made out of a cereal box, eyehole on the wrong side, wasnt wearing the mask most of the time because i kept running into stuff due to lack of depth preception, had a black shirt and pants with iron on akatsuki coulds intstead of the robe and "tobi" ironed onto the back (aka my tobi-in-pajamas costume, aslo known as im-too-lazy-to-make-a-GOOD-csotume) so did anyone see me/have pictures/hang out with me???
Last edited by tobiinpajamas on Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: typos...
hanl

Post by hanl »

Did anyone see Death (a webcomic character) on Sunday, my scythe had a happy face, my shirt said 'Have a Nice Life'
Kana
Experienced Poster

Post by Kana »

Just wondering... do you have a pic of that?
Yellow Fox

Post by Yellow Fox »

I was Izumi from Full Moon walking around with a Takuto...and a Jonathan at one point ._.
Reddyne
Experienced Poster

Post by Reddyne »

I went as Kyon on Friday night and Saturday as well as Wolfwood on Sunday. I had the metal crosses on my suit's wrists and my cross punisher was the one with nylon straps so's I could sling it over my shoulder and wield it to boot. I got a few real nice comments about the latter, so my thanks go out to those folks!
MyKadaj

Post by MyKadaj »

I was the Hojo with the Vincent trailing me.
Zakai
I'm new!

Post by Zakai »

I went as Aya from Psycho le Cemu in the video Love is Dead.......I had nearly the whole group (minus Lida)Does any one have any pics? I was there Friday and Saturday in costume...
Pinku_Shinku

Post by Pinku_Shinku »

I was Kuradoberi Jam of Guilty Gear. I had the giant hoop of hair. Anyone see me? I had a Ky Kiske with me too.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

I wanted to know who has pictures of the Ouran High School Host Club panel, i was the Renge that kept on getting involved with the games and kept bowing to everyone ^_^, I was ,also, the random girl in the FIRST Ouran High School skit in he masquerade. So yeah if anyone has any pics I would love it if you could send it to my e-mail at Kelso016(at)gmail(dot)com
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
DandyDollyKatsu
I'm new!

Post by DandyDollyKatsu »

Hello dollies, Katsu here. It's very frustrating when you know you were stopped millions of times for pictures, yet can find barely one.

Anyone have pictures of
-Friday- Cybersex Panda(Day), Aristocratic maiden(Night)
-Saturday- Aristocratic dandy boy(Morning), Punk-esque Loli(afternoon-night)

Thanks much dollies!

P.S I was the panda with cyberlox tubes and the dolly with Red/Black hair.
tedious28

Post by tedious28 »

Hey did anyone see me walking around for maybe an hour as Hanon from Mermaid Melody? The rest of saturday I was wearing a purple and green skirt... the cosplay made me WAYYY to self concious about some stuff :D
Baron Cid

Post by Baron Cid »

Hey, two things
first, did anybody see the Karaoke comp? i was with the duet that made complete fools out of ourselves ^^'
and 2, on saturday i was the Cid with a 9 foot lance... any pics out there?

thanks
KoinuSephiroth
Veteran Poster

Post by KoinuSephiroth »

[quote=MyKadaj]I was the Hojo with the Vincent trailing me.
[/quote]
I saw you. Nice job. But the whole Vincent and Hojo together thing was a creepy thought.
mellodramatic

Post by mellodramatic »

T_T
No one told me when it was.

I was one of the scarce Mellos. With chocolate and a chain shirt.
Seen most likely with a Namine.

Pictures would be spiffy. =S
Sakura Kaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Sakura Kaze »

Has anyone seen me? I was a tenten with a group of Halloween town sora, an ANBU and a Tifa if so talk to me^^. Ive been around the boards loooking for people I know, and its not working....
Allmoss

Post by Allmoss »

[quote=APimpNamedGendo]Just dropping myself in here.... It's me, Gendo, and I was curious who would be looking for me now....[/quote]
I saw you! adn I loved yout costume!

Did anyone see me? I was Yoh for shaman king for fri and sat and a nerv ninja on sunday.
battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

yea i seen u as Yoh =D u were jus sittin chillen lol =] ur costume looked good tho =D
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Of course I remember you. >D You were sooo nice!
Zansake

Post by Zansake »

Allrighty then, did anybody see me? I was Retro from Dead Leaves. If you don't know who that is, then I'm the guy with a big yellow box head.