Question about a clip shown at Totally Subversive Toons panel

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello, I had a fast question to ask regarding a clip that had been shown in the Totally Subversive Toons panel this year (really great panel by the way, it was lots of fun!!^_^). It was mentioned that the clip can be found on YouTube, and I wanted to make sure of the correct title. Was it "Shock And Awe", or was it another clip altogether? Thanks in advance, and in case I've put this in the wrong forum, I apologize.
Malak the Mad
Experienced Poster

Post by Malak the Mad »

"Shock and Awe" was spotted somewhere on the web a few years ago by friends of mine, one of which was going to be on that panel with me, but became ill just before the con.

My friends Ian and Kristina (a la "Adult Swim Revolution" panel) pointed out to me that the clips author, Dan Harmon, has worked with a number of television personalities and on a web comic. The title escapes me but I doubt it'd be too hard to find.

P.S.: Ian, thanks for serving up there on the panel with me and for supplying the PowerPuff Girls clips. They were great!
INTERDUM FEROR CUPIDINE PARTIUM MAGNARUM EUROPAE VINLEDARUM
"Sometimes, I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe"
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

[quote=Malak the Mad]"Shock and Awe" was spotted somewhere on the web a few years ago by friends of mine, one of which was going to be on that panel with me, but became ill just before the con.

My friends Ian and Kristina (a la "Adult Swim Revolution" panel) pointed out to me that the clips author, Dan Harmon, has worked with a number of television personalities and on a web comic. The title escapes me but I doubt it'd be too hard to find.

P.S.: Ian, thanks for serving up there on the panel with me and for supplying the PowerPuff Girls clips. They were great![/quote]

Thank you for getting back to me, Malak. :) Oh, sorry, I thought for some reason it might've been on YouTube, I must've heard incorrectly.

I had a great time at Subversive Toons, Anime & The Revolving Door Of Culture, and Bad Anime Bad (2nd year in a row for BAB) panels, they were all loads of fun!! :D