Life Drawing for Anime Artists Panel

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
li_izumi
AB Alumni

Post by li_izumi »

Hi artists, this is Li Izumi, your life drawing model speaking. I hope you got some good drawing and next year we'll make certain to bring a spotlight for more dramatic lighting (and my ipod for some nice background music).

I would love to see some of your sketches if you want to share them. My co-host Akiko, that little brat, could walk around and take a look, but since I was trying to hold some poses for you, I couldn't exactly get up to look.

Hope to see you all next year!

~Li Izumi
AB 2015-6: Ranma, DeathMatch coordinator, Cosplay Games/Masquerade Backstage Wrangler
AB 2013-4: Cosplay Games/Masquerade Backstage Wrangler
AB 2010-2012: Cosplot Yuuko the Time Witch?!, Cosplot Amelia (Death Match, Masquerade, Chess)
AB 2003-2009: Saiyuki Shakespeare Lirrin, Chess & Dating Game Akabane "Dr. Jackal", Chess Kamikaze Kaitoh Jeanne, Chess Misa
Li's Deadpool blog
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

It was a great panel, and I'm glad you guys held it :)

I don't think it's worth scanning my sketches, though, most of them were pretty bad, and my scanner is a pain to deal with. xD
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
Pygmy
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Pygmy »

The panel was alot of fun and very helpful. It is always good to draw from a model. My suggestion would be see if it could be longer? i felt like once i was getting into it, it was over >_<. Also perhaps a different color spandex with the black it was hard to tell where your legs stopped and hips started. All in all it was great thanks alot for getting up on the table and posing <3!