Risembool Ranger Panel

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

Well since the news is out that there is a panel, I might as well create a thread for it. At first I wanted to keep this hush up as a surprise for everyone when they like read about it from the Program Guide or whatever. But hey, I guess posting a thread about this will give people a heads up we have this panel happening at Anime Boston. So what is this panel you say?

Hey Fullmetal Alchemist fans, there will be a panel dedticated to the voice actor/singer Vic Mignogna and his Risembool Rangers fan group. What does Risembool Ranger mean? Well if you have seen the show Fullmetal Alchemist you know that the two main characters live in a town call Risembool. Some members of theRisembool Ranger group (inculding me) have come fourth to host this panel for fans of Vic, his role as Edward Elric, or just a huge love of the show, and more! Come one come all. You might even win prizes! So get ready and put on your best Ed cosplay outfit! Be sure to check the Program Guide for the time and day of this panel when you get it! Thanks!
PatrickD
AB Staff

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=yunaofparadise]Hey Fullmetal Alchemist fans, there will be a panel dedticated to the voice actor/singer Vic Mignogna and his Risembool Rangers fan group.
Some members of theRisembool Ranger group (inculding me) have come fourth to host this panel for fans of Vic, his role as Edward Elric, or just a huge love of the show, and more![/quote]
Just so that nobody is confused by this and makes assumptions, I want to point out that Vic Mignogna will not be at Anime Boston. He is scheduled to attend Anime Matsuri in Texas that weekend.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
DevilNeverCry
Probably should be on AB staff

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by DevilNeverCry »

hehehe sorry if i had a hand in ruining the surprise *rubs the back of her head*

Gomen

anyway, if I can, I know I'll be attending your panel (i stress the if, I might be in one of the other programs running at that point in time, not sure right now)

Anyway, if I can't make it, best wishes for the panel!
PatrickD
AB Staff

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=Nakano-san]hehehe sorry if i had a hand in ruining the surprise *rubs the back of her head*[/quote]
Surprise? You realize I said he's NOT coming, right?

If you did, then I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by basharoftheages »

[quote=PatrickD][quote=Nakano-san]hehehe sorry if i had a hand in ruining the surprise *rubs the back of her head*[/quote]
Surprise? You realize I said he's NOT coming, right?

If you did, then I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.[/quote]

[quote=yunaofparadise]Well since the news is out that there is a panel, I might as well create a thread for it.[/quote]

I think the surprise was that the panel got approved and is running. Replying to your post was just more of people not knowing how to use the reply function correctly - just like they didn't know how to use threading when the forum was set up for that.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
Dragonmaster Lou
AB Staff

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

[quote=Nakano-san]hehehe sorry if i had a hand in ruining the surprise *rubs the back of her head*

Gomen

anyway, if I can, I know I'll be attending your panel (i stress the if, I might be in one of the other programs running at that point in time, not sure right now)

Anyway, if I can't make it, best wishes for the panel![/quote]

I also have to take the blame, as I kind of leaked the info about the panel to begin with. :(
"Dragonmaster" Lou Arruda
Panels Programming Coordinator 2008-2014
Programming Operations Staff 2015-2019
Autographs Staff 2022-

Doth thou desire the power?
My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!!
Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

Yeah, I knew Vic M. wouldn't make. But none the less. We must go on! LOL. And Lou...I blame you! Blabber mouth! No really it's fine. Spread the word if u guys like. Hope to see some of u if not all there. I think this panel and the MSA one is gonna do something together too. Like our own catch the barrel game..were still dicussing it..not my idea though but it could be fun.
DevilNeverCry

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by DevilNeverCry »

Patrick - No, i already knew Vic wasn't coming. I just clicked the reply button on your post instead of on yuna's

Lou - Yeah, all the blame lies in you, cuz you told me.. and then I told ppl... lol *hugs*

Yuna - Yeah, I still have to discuss that with Ada (or whoever) after you and I work out the details and stuff
LunaLily
Veteran Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by LunaLily »

[color:purple]Sweet! I'll try my best to make the panel! :D

I was a little disappointed that Vic couldn't come. I've yet to have the opportunity to meet him. ^_^ Oh well, there's always next year. lol[/color]
elphaba
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by elphaba »

If there's no conflicts I'll most def be showing up! While tis sad there's no Vic (never met him either) it's ok, as I;m sure this panel's gonna rock!
PawShapedHeart
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by PawShapedHeart »

[color:red]I've meet Vic... *counts* 3-4 times. He's an awsome guy. ^^ So If I can make it and nothing is conflicting, I'll probably show up. *thinks* I think I'll have a spare minute or two... lolXD[/color]
Badge Name: PawShapedHeart

Cosplays For AB'14:
  • casual Natasha Romanov (Avengers)
  • Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji)
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

WOW This is awesome guys. I really hope you guys can make it to the panel. I'll see if I can post some stuff in here on things we might do you guys can join. Like the game we might have with the MSA's. ^_^
DevilNeverCry

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by DevilNeverCry »

heheh I don't know if you've checked out the MSA forum recently, Yuna, but Ada's cool with our 'game' idea

*intentionally keeping things vague* We just have to work out a few details with time & stuff...

I've met vic!

lol like I said, I'll try to make it to the panel if I don't have a prior engagement... maybe pick up an RR membership while I'm there.... ^_^
Fullflame
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by Fullflame »

god i can't wait to play that game.

i'll also try and make it to the panel. i'll be a neko-roy or just a roy mustang (i might swtich on and off during the con) and i'll be there most likely with my little alphonse. we give permission to bug us about being skirts.
~Francypants
~Bertholdturtle
~The_Incredible_Hunk
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

Okay i'll check the MSA forum, I never really go there. I should though ^_^ Hey, if we need to chat about time and stuff we can always set a date to chat together. We also have some stuff plan for people who want to join the RR. It's gonna be awesome. ^_^
DevilNeverCry

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by DevilNeverCry »

sweet.

Hehehe i'm available almost all the time, lately, unless i'm in class.

Just drop me a message whenever you feel like it ^_-

Aim- Bad Luck Nakano
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

WEEEEEEEEEE! Aaron Dismuke is gonna come! *goes all fangirl*
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

I don't know if anybody here is a Risembool Ranger already but if u are and haven't know so already, we have a Risembool Ranger picnic planning for one of the 3 days of Anime Boston. Most likely it be Saturday or Sunday. The picnic is most likely going to be outside the mall(next to the food court) or in the mall..Just thought u like to know. Sadly as it's a Risembool Ranger rule, non Rangers can not attend. So if u like to come and get to know us, hang out and eat, please join the Risembool Ranger in advance, http://www.risemboolrangers.com or we can maybe make agrements and get u to join at the panel. if the picnic is after the panel on Saturday or on Sunday. Food is buy yourself or bring your own food so bring money. Plus if u come, u have brunch plan already! yes our picnic will be kind of a brunch thing LOL Thanks for reading.
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by yunaofparadise »

Well any ways for anyone who is wondering (probably no one is) The picnic time is going to be announced towards the end of the Risembool Ranger Panel.
DevilNeverCry

Risembool Ranger Panel

Post by DevilNeverCry »

oh hey guys.

Just to let you all know, the MSA/RR rivalry is a go.

If you guys want to print out your own card (that is, if you're not cosplaying) so that you can participate in MSA-RR catch-the-barrel, you can find it here or come and find me at the con, I'll be at the catch the barrel starting point just inside of the hynes at 9 Friday morning, and I'll keep the cards that I have on me all throughout the con.

All you need to do is ask the Havoc for one (pretty sure I'll be the only one there) Have a nice day!