Lolita 101 @ Anime Boston

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Rosabelle3344
AB Alumni

Lolita 101 @ Anime Boston

Post by Rosabelle3344 »

The Boston Lolita Society is proud to bring you our annual Lolita 101 panel!

Have you ever seen someone at the con walk by in a beautiful ruffle and lace outfit and thought - I would love to wear something like that! Well now is your chance to learn everything you need to know about Lolita fashion - the gorgeous Japanese street fashion which has spread internationally.

We will discuss the history of the fashion, what goes into a Lolita outfit, where you can buy clothes, and how to get involved in the community. We will also showcase many examples of Lolita coordinates in our fashion show.

Friday, 5:30pm in Sheraton Constitution A

We hope to see you there! Let us know in the thread below any questions you'd like to see answered at the panel!

[*]Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1999119927073473/

[*]Photoshoot event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417386155050718/
Anna-neko
AB Alumni

Re: Lolita 101 @ Anime Boston

Post by Anna-neko »

at long last!! my fav panel not at first crack of saturday!
Maid Cafe - '18, '19, '22

why, yes, I have been goin to this con since day 1. Wanna brain-break on the age math?
Rosabelle3344
AB Alumni

Post by Rosabelle3344 »

AnnaNeko wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:45 pm at long last!! my fav panel not at first crack of saturday!
Aw! So happy to be your favorite panel! We hope you'll enjoy this year too!

And yes, soooo much easier recruiting models for the fashion show this year. Lolita takes a long time to put on, and telling girls they need to be ready by 9:30am was not very popular last year haha!
Anna-neko
AB Alumni

Post by Anna-neko »

Rosabelle3344 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 pm
soooo much easier recruiting models for the fashion show this year. Lolita takes a long time to put on, and telling girls they need to be ready by 9:30am was not very popular last year haha!
i hear ya! Have participated in the fashion show couple times in the past and would be like.. half asleep in the car tryin not to stab myself in the eyeball with the mascara wand....
Maid Cafe - '18, '19, '22

why, yes, I have been goin to this con since day 1. Wanna brain-break on the age math?