Making myself available as a Co-Panelist or Advisor at AB2018

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Making myself available as a Co-Panelist or Advisor at AB2018

Post by Aurabolt »

...Yes, I know it's a little wierd to be talking about AB2018 with AB2017 just 5 days away (LOL!).

I just want to put it out there I'm an experienced panelist at AB going back the last 5 years. Each year I did at least two panels, one of which was my Clannad panel some of you have probably at least heard about. On that note I'm taking a break from doing panels this year but I am open to playing a support role for anyone looking for an advisor or an extra person to work with on their panel. Even if it's just working the Powerpoint or running around with a wireless mike that's fine with me. Whatever you feel will help make your panel run a little smother ^_^

As for why I'm making this offer for next year, I don't want to impose on folks who are preparing for AB2017. That and like I said I'm taking a break from doing panels either as a lead panelist or co-panelist this year. I know all too well quite a bit of planning and preparation goes into doing a panel so...yeah.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^