This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Not expecting alot of feedback so I'm just gonna make one thread for both of the panels I did this weekend.

If you went to Persona 4: Dancin' Up a Sweat or Clannad: The Place Where Wishes Come True, post your feedback and/or comments here.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Bluebeard45
Expert Poster

Re: Feedback: Clannad and Persona 4 (2 Panels)

Post by Bluebeard45 »

I had no idea this was the last year for the Clannad panel so I was really happy to make it. I've been trying for years to make it but it always seemed to conflict with the Charity Auction which is my favorite part of the con. It did a great job of keeping the audience involved and I had no idea the visual novel was available on steam. And thanks for embarrassing us all by showing us the birth of Ushio scene at the end. I'm actually pretty fracking proud of myself with how much I held back and was able to avoid flat out bitch-crying during it. God I love that scene. It's the damn Big Dango Family music that just pushes the feels over the top.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Feedback: Clannad and Persona 4 (2 Panels)

Post by Aurabolt »

That was my 38th time watching it and I almost lost it myself XD

I went out of my way to tell people to buy the Visual Novel, Anime and Soundtrack in part because the best way to show the company you want more is to buy their stuff ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^