Persona 4: Dancin' Up A Sweat!

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Persona 4: Dancin' Up A Sweat!

Post by Aurabolt »

After a 1-year hiatus, my Persona 4 Panel returns! It has been tenatively set for 3/26 in room 206 from 9:30PM to 10:30PM.

Those who attended in AB2014 can expect a different experience since this time, the panel will have a focus on the spinoff game Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I do have two programming changes from what I originally planned to do though:

1. My employment situation suddenly changed so there will NOT be a Disco Fever Edition copy of the game (unless someone donates one)

2. Due to minor surgery I had earlier this month, I will not be able to do the choreography I spent two months learning. I technically can but I can't at the panel.

This aside, there will be alot of fun stuff going on--I even have a deck of Arcana Cards =O

So, spread the word everyone and I look forward to seeing you there!
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Persona 4: Dancin' Up A Sweat!

Post by Aurabolt »

As a reminder, this happens TONIGHT!

12 hours from now, you'll be talking to everyone you know about all the awesome you experienced ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^