Touken Ranbu Panel

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
AEON
I'm new!

Touken Ranbu Panel

Post by AEON »

I want to have a Touken Ranbu Panel unfortunately, I'm not old enough. If possible, I'm hoping to get someone to host so I can co-host. I have plans of using the panel to introduce Touken Ranbu to the masses. If you're interested, please contact me via tumblr @aeonouji
What do you plan on doing?
I have something of a short script planned and written out. I was hoping to use the panel to introduce Touken Ranbu to people. And potentially having a Q&A session after the intro.
COSPLAYERS WANTED.
If more people are interested in this panel concept, I plan on going as either Mikazuki Munechika or Hakata.
PandaCath
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Touken Ranbu Panel

Post by PandaCath »

Hi there,

The panel application period is already closed for Anime Boston 2016. Also, my friend and I applied to do a Touken Ranbu introduction/culture/historical background panel, and while I don't think we'd be allowed to add you as a co-panelist since the application is closed (if we even get accepted in the first place), we'd love to see you there!
AEON
I'm new!

Post by AEON »

Haha yeah. I remembered the deadline passed after I posted it. I'm not exactly sure why I had that sudden lapse in memory. I'm not used to the forum thing so I meant to make it for next year's AB. Regardless of how far away it was.
PandaCath

Post by PandaCath »

Panel waitlisted! Will update on the news if my co-panelist and I get this approved.
PandaCath

Post by PandaCath »

Panel approved! Saturday at Hynes 310, 11:30PM!
peachy
Veteran Poster

Post by peachy »

PandaCath wrote:Panel approved! Saturday at Hynes 310, 11:30PM!
Nice! Unfortunately I won't be in tkrb, but I hope to come by and see your panel!
(^・⋏・^)ノ
PandaCath

Post by PandaCath »

Thank you to everyone who stayed up for such a late panel on Saturday night! Carp and I were really happy that everyone was enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy it.

If you have feedback or additional questions for us, please feel free to post here! Thanks for coming C: