Cosplay Improv.

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
banedragons
I'm new!

Cosplay Improv.

Post by banedragons »

Hey there folks Just to let you know Both my panels were wait listed! they are the Welcome to cosplay Improv and Oh My! Cosplay Improv. panels!

Welcome to cosplay improv
This panel will cover the basics of the acting art known as Improvisation. There will be what to do and what not to do as well as covering the basics of safety during Character interaction throughout the duration of the convention helping to create and define the line between appropriate and inappropriate. We will also play a couple of games so our guests can easily grasp the fundamentals of acting on the spot as the character they are cosplaying. We aim to teach through fun with experienced teachers. This will also be helpful for those who are first timers to any of the cosplay games that require unscripted interaction.

Oh My ! Cosplay Improv
We will cover basics and safety for improvisation but we will have a bit of an adult twist. We will stress the importance of comfort during interaction as well as how to avoid possible issues with adult humor. The games we play will most likely start clean but as we are an 18+ panel we intend to get a little naughty and play with some adult humor. This can lead to amazing results as the past has proven. Guests attending will have the chance to learn with hosts that have plenty of experience under their belts as well as deliver a couple of zingers as well. Again throughout teaching we will stress comfort levels of participants as not everyone is comfortable with adult humor and some just shouldn't be exposed to it. This panel would be great for those who are competing for the first time in the 18+ events at the convention it will give them an idea of what they are in for with the unscripted events.
Cain
I came here for salt but ultimately found sugar