Pokemon: 20 Years Later

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Pokemon: 20 Years Later

Post by Aurabolt »

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

I am honored to tell you come Anime Boston 2015, history will come full circle. It was 20 years ago that Pokemon took the world by storm. This will not be a mere celebration of the history of the Pokemon Games. This will be epic event.

I promise you.

...Oh and it's 2 hours long.

I'm pulling out all the stops to make it THE most MUST SEE Panel at Anime Boston 2015, maybe even of all time.

Here's a handful of what you can expect:

* A Physical copy of Pokemon OmegaRuby and Pokemon AlphaSapphire will be given to two VERY lucky people!
* Two episodes of Pokemon Origins will be played during the panel.
* Music from the Franchise's 20-year history.
* Battle and Trade with other congoers during the panel throughout the panel on your 3DS/2DS/3DSXL, New 3DS XL or DS/DSi/DSiXL Console(s)!
* A singalong to the classic Pokemon Theme Song from the Anime

The panel will be held on Saturday, April 4 in room 302/304 and will be from 9:15PM to 11:15PM.

I am very serious when I say bring your 3DS (or New 3DS): I will be giving away 6 Torchic with its Hidden Ability Speed Boost during the Panel. Blaziken is the only one of the Hoenn Starters whose Mega Evolution can be used X and Y so...yeah.

Before I forget, here are my 3DS Friend Codes. I have two 3DS systems so two codes:

Aurabolt (Blue Ambassador 3DS): 1762-2675-7277

Brendan2k6 (Red 3DS): 2294-4851-3683

I play Y and OmegaRuby on my Blue 3DS and X and AlphaSapphire on my Red 3DS. I also have Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Dream Radar and Poke Bank on both consoles =O

I look forward to seeing you guys there!
Last edited by Aurabolt on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Re: Pokemon: 20 Years Later

Post by Nemra »

hmm...i just completed a living dex about a month ago, if i have time during the con when the panel is open, i might pop in and breed what i can for people.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

As long as you can make it we're good ^_^
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

I've been breeding Tyrunts recently and almost have a box of 5iv strong jawed modest rejects with "dragon dance" and "thunder/fire/ice fang" so i'll have those to give out as well if anyone wants one.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Sounds awesome =O

I've decided to make several Speed Boost Torchics in both my X and Y games so I'll have some extras to give out. Some I'll upload to my Poke Bank, some I'll move to my OR and AS.
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Here's a little something to generate some buzz:

I'll just be direct: I am giving away these two games at my pokemon panel at Anime Boston. The 2 on the top are mine so obviously they are not being given away (LOL!). The two on the bottom are brand new and still sealed. THOSE I am giving away ^_^

Spread the word folks!
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

Aurabolt wrote:Here's a little something to generate some buzz:

I'll just be direct: I am giving away these two games at my pokemon panel at Anime Boston. The 2 on the top are mine so obviously they are not being given away (LOL!). The two on the bottom are brand new and still sealed. THOSE I am giving away ^_^

Spread the word folks!
Wow! That's really generous of you!! :D (Has it really been 20 years... omg that makes me feel so OLD.)
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Ok, I updated my original post with the time, room and day ^_^
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Bumping this up so folks know it's soon coming!
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

janejana
Getting the hang of this...

Post by janejana »

This sounds exciting! :D

I haven't started on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire yet (my 3DS backlog is HUGE right now) but I can definitely participate in X/Y trading--although I'm not sure I'll have what people are looking for. I do have a bunch of Protean Froakies available...