Anyone doing a panel on the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Anyone doing a panel on the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers?

Post by Aurabolt »

...If not, there's 23 more days to make it happen!

It also fits with the Kaiju vs. Mecha theme this year so..yeah ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Xias
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone doing a panel on the Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger

Post by Xias »

Ooh that's a good idea Aura, I didn't even think of that! You're right, it does fit with the theme. I could even make it a Power Rangers vs. Super Sentai panel, for increased connection to Japanese culture, since I know a bit about Sentai as well (I've actually co-hosted a tokusatsu panel at other conventions in the past).

Only thing is I've already submitted three panels, with plans to maybe submit one other one (not this one), so I might end up almost competing with myself at this point??? But yeah, I dunno, this does sound like an awesome idea. Definitely gonna take it into consideration.
Panelist, Anime Boston 2014-2019
Presenting 3 panels at AB 2019
-New Japan Pro Wrestling
-Japan Travel Tips: Planning Your First Trip
-Bemani: From DDR to IIDX to SDVX
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Anyone doing a panel on the Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger

Post by Aurabolt »

One day left!

Anyone up for it??? I can co-panel if desired ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^