JoJo's BIzarre Adventure panel feedback

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
is-not-a-vampire
Getting the hang of this...

JoJo's BIzarre Adventure panel feedback

Post by is-not-a-vampire »

Hello everyone!! Thank you those of you who attended my panel, seriously you guys were all awesome! =) I was the Johnny Joestar cosplayer who hosted.

By the end of the day today I will be posting the pictures that were taken with my camera (along with the reference images for the poses). Please also share your favorite pictures!!

Anyway, as I said this was my first panel and I didn't know what to expect at all so I know there's plenty to say in terms of feedback so please share ideas or tell me how you thought the panel went.

I would love to do this again next year or at another con but it would be super awesome if someone would host the panel with me (my friends were just there with me so I wouldn't have been alone lol), so please let me know if you're interested. =)
no_detection

Re: JoJo's BIzarre Adventure panel feedback

Post by no_detection »

It started out kind of shaky, but got really fun at the end. I think you should have given each of your friends a thing or two to say, because it seemed strange that they were just sitting there doing nothing. Your public speaking isn't great, and you didn't seem too confident, but overall you knew what you were talking about and let everyone participate which was awesome! Good job!

I can't wait to see how stupid I look.
is-not-a-vampire

So glad everyone had fun and got up to pose!!

Here we go!!!

Jolyne
ImageImage

Part 4 cover
ImageImage

ACDC crying
ImageImage

Kira and his Stand
ImageImage

Joseph Joestar

Rohan
ImageImage

Giorno
ImageImageImageImage
is-not-a-vampire

Johnny and Gyro
ImageImageImage

"Let's Go!"
ImageImage

Johnny
ImageImage

Jolyne
ImageImage

"Oh my God!!"
ImageImageImage

I also have two videos!!!

The Blazing fist match!!!

https://flic.kr/p/mpHxCT

And as a bonus, two JoJo cosplayers doing the Johnny and Gyro pose like champs!!!!!

https://flic.kr/p/mpHS1X